It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You dont like USA but you want your cake and eat it too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
that thread is just the same thing as this one exsept its at the other extreme with a sprinkle of David ickes in it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
pieman, surely you don't need cake? you're obviously self sufficient.

*puts on a David Attenborough like voice*

here we have a prime example of the 'Liberal-hater', in his natural habitat, laying waste to all before him without thought of what people are actually saying, ah he looks like he is about to say something...

You start foaming at the mouth everytime you say our name

and as he marches away one can only wonder whether foaming at the mouth is typical of the species...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
To be honest, todays the first time that I've seen that thread. The NWO and illuminati are being discussed in that thread, which was not obvious from the beginning. That would've been a reason for me to move it if I had seen it back in March.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that this thread here obviously belongs to PTS.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey Cargo,
I'm a big Aussie fan, but to say the United states does nothing for Austrailia is a bit on the wild side eh?

Heck, just in january we opened up a free trade agreement with you guys.

LINK

Just some snippets from that :

"Elimination of duties on over 97% of US Tarrif Lines for Austrailia's non Agricultural exports"

"Improved access for Austrailian Agriculture, with 66% of agricultural tarrif lines going to zero from day 1 and a further 9% cut to zero within 4 years"

"Full access for the first time for Austrailian goods and services to the $200 billion market for US federal govornment procurement"

"Enhanced legal protections that guarentee market access and non-discriminatory treatment for Austrailian service providers in the US market with only limited exceptions"

Your welcome.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Derek Trance

"Elimination of duties on over 97% of US Tarrif Lines for Austrailia's non Agricultural exports"

"Improved access for Austrailian Agriculture, with 66% of agricultural tarrif lines going to zero from day 1 and a further 9% cut to zero within 4 years"

"Full access for the first time for Austrailian goods and services to the $200 billion market for US federal govornment procurement"

"Enhanced legal protections that guarentee market access and non-discriminatory treatment for Austrailian service providers in the US market with only limited exceptions"

Are you kidding with this?

The Aussies should be grateful for the US finally bringing in fair business practices?

What next? tugging at the forelock whenever a Yank walks by?

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 13-5-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
TheBandit795, thanks for backing up my post as not being anti-US. But to the people on these boards who shout "Anti-US" everytime you criticise, there is no middle ground. To them you should either be subservient to them (there is that inferiority complex again) or you are Anti-US. They are just simpletons. Plain, average, nobody simpletons.

Thanks BillHicksRules, you said everything I wanted to.

Derek Trance, seems you have no idea what an agreement is. Why don't you do some research and discover what the US is getting out of this deal? Or does it serve your agenda to just post what Australia is getting? You're welcome.

LA_Maximus, you want to be hated. That's what drives you. My post only gets to you because you are one of those racist genocidal fundamentalist religious zealots that I dislike. But you in no way represent real Americans. Spewing my hate eh? Every single post you make on this board is full of racism and hate. You shame all decent and tolerant real Americans.

You people are so personally insecure that you seek ego boosts by imagining the world being jealous of you individually. In the end, you are all just nobodies like everyone else.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by cargo]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
O god. Not another one of these threads......

Well, If we must examine this fallacy, lets begin with some quotes from some of the premier conservatives on this site. We can really get a good Idea of who hates who and where this polarization is starting.

What I find shameful are our own backstabbing LIBERALS that berate our country.

What I find shameful is an American with no tolerance. It IS what this country was founded on.

a America-bashing post from college educated Liberal who Hates his own country.

So an educated person is an Anti American? PUHHHLEEEZZZZ!

These two were from this thread. Lets take a look at other famous quotes; shall we?

You ask 100 people to pick the conservative and then pick the liberal. 90% will get it right. The other 10% (most likely moderates) will answer "don't know". Moderates are stupid like that.

So which is it? Are we Liberals educated or stupid? Seems the morons making these accusations cant even get that straight.

I dont hate liberals (er tulipwalkers) , I pity them.

Hmmmm, is that a bit of high and mighty I am detecting here? Can anyone say God Complex?

I'm refering to the fact that most liberals are anti-capitalism (the ones who know what the true idea of liberalism is)... America is a capitalistic country, so therefore if one is anti-capitalism, they are anti-American.

Whoa there! Talk about a strech! If I am anti capitalism I hate my country? What kind of mentality is this?

Now please take all the Liberal bashing to a conservative board that cares about this crap. Im so tired of the mud fights. Every time this happens, some Neocon has started it by hurling some idotic insult like the ones I quoted above.

I could say that all the conservatives out there making these accusations are the true American haters because they are the ones creating this stupid rift between us. I could say that, but I wont. I would like to believe that after this idiot in office serves his last term, we can start working together under new leadership that we can both agree on. But as long as these ignorant insults continue to be hurled from the uneducated, I see little hope for this.

[edit on 5/13/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Its amazing how many americans hate the world they "love" to protect. While I wouldnt say the US dose nothing for Aust neverless I have

voted cargo for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

For you yanks that hate the world check this thread out.

If I were an american I would be ashamed that anyone in my country had such a unfounded hate of the world.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thanks xpert. America and Australia do things for eachother. That was the point of my posts. An example is the time we sent CFA bushfire experts to California to help the Americans battle the wildfires there. Yet these naive nationalists on these boards will refuse to acknowledge that even their own country relies on others for help.

Do your inferiority complexes a favour and resign yourselves to the fact that you are imperfect. Show some humility and you'll make more friends in this world.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
America depends on others, just as Australia depends on others too.
This is how the world works, evryone contributes something to this world. An argument based on who doesnt help and who does help who, is not what this thread is about, not liberal verse conservative, or communist verse democratic.

just look at this war in the world and how one protects there country from terror. It seems the world is against the USA for anything it does to protect itself..
This is ridiculous, and then to argue who does what fot who, the USA does alot for this world, look at the countries we helped rebuild after many wars. If your country was to be attacked by an enemy who would you call upon, the USA no doubt you would.

That should answer it all, and you know we would come to help.

So what I am saying is first when we do something to help it is ok
then second if we stay for a while to help rebuild were pushing it
and third well if we cant finish it in a crazy period of time we then become the enemy and object of criticism in the world.
but still anyone will take anything we have to give.
you tell me.... does this sound crazy?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
NcB,

I think you will find that most people look at the actions of the US on a case by case basis. Of course there is some recourse to looking at past actions and words.

What annoys me about the current actions of the Bush Administration is the apparent failure to see the consequences of the actions they are taking beyond the short term.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join