It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You say, that

"Our coutry was under sovier occupation near 50 years"

But at first, your country was under Nazi occupation. Then the Soviets "freed" you. But they didn't really, it was just another occupation.

Now you say, that the americans "freed" you, but you don't see, that you are still deeply under there influence do you?

It's difficult for me to understand, how a people, who have seen occupation for so long, can still be as you said, without sympathy. It truly boggles the mind. Can't you see that you have become what you hated all those years?

You are right that iraqies want to be free, but they want to be free from occupation so that they can have a true democracy, not the sham pathetic pseudo-democracy, orwellian version of freedom, that the US is peddling. These "elections" you speak about, there are 25 million people in iraq, the US said 8 million voted, but that 8 million included alot of people who aren't even iraqi citizens. Yes, people who live in the US, Australia, Israel, europe and have citizenship in these countries voted in iraq's "election", some of them have never even step foot in iraq.

That is not the only thing, there are alot of things wrong, with your so called "democracy". As if the US can give anyone democracy, where they support dictatorships in saudia arabia and egypt, when they killed the democratically elected president allende and replaced him with pinochet, a man who killed a million more than Saddam. You think the US regime care about democracy? Can you hear? the whole world is laughing.

You are polish, you are of the slavic people, a great people, it's time you live up to your name. End this mad ness, and leave us alone. We will not be coerced or intimidated by your large weapons, "live free or die".
One of my closest friends is polish... i'm glad i know her, it will keep me from having a bad opinion about the polish people.

May i call you polski from now on?
not as an insult, just as a pet name.

As for the doves, you already killed a white dove, when you started this war. I guess the doves have had enough.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I recognize that dove now, he's Spotted Jim, General Melcher's carrier pigeon from the second episode of Blackadder Goes Forth!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Man I'm going to have nightmares tonight. The funnel spiders I had in my old apartment scared me enough, one of these in the corner would cause me to have a coronary.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
SYRIAN SISTER

Praise be to Allah that you have a medium that you can speak your mind. However, how quickly would your tongue or head be removed in the countries that you so blindly 'defend' if you lashed out at them with this kind of rhetoric?

A vast majority of the 'freedom fighters' in Iraq are from other muslim nations, Syria being the largest source, that are being financed by the remaining Ba'ath Party that fled to Syria. The only reason why this insurgency continues is because the coalition forces choose not to use the same barbaric force on innocent civilians that the previous regime used on its own population.

Do you not realize that if we did in fact have all of these sinister motives for muslims as you have emphasized, why go through all this trouble? With one Carrier-Strike group and all of its cruise missles, bombers, etc., the entire region could be easily neutralized in a matter of hours. That's not intended as an arrogant statement: I'm sad to say that it is a known fact.

I understand that a great amount of Arab-Muslim hatred towards the west, the US and Britain in particular, has to do with the past European dominance of the region as well as the creation and support of the State of Israel. As with many Americans, I believe that the Palestinians have been wrongly robbed of their lands, rights, freedom as well as many innocent lives. Until both sides of the equation can appreciate the things they have to gain by peace, there will never be an end to this hatred and bloodshed. One thing is for sure though, neither side will let their sheep out to graze as long as wolves are waiting outside the fence. There needs to be a fundamental appreciation for human life before any civilized dialogue can be started.

Of course, I'm anxiously awaiting a rhetorical reply from those out there that swear the US is out to conquer the Earth...

W.E.S.B

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"Praise be to Allah that you have a medium that you can speak your mind. However, how quickly would your tongue or head be removed in the countries that you so blindly 'defend' if you lashed out at them with this kind of rhetoric?"

If this is some snide remark about my religion, then i have to tell you, you are under some wild propoganda.

If this is about represive regimes, that don't take critisism lightly. I'll have you know that since i live in australia, I DO live in represive regime. And that i take a risk speaking like this, but you know what, for the truth, that's a risk i'm willing to take!

"A vast majority of the 'freedom fighters' in Iraq are from other muslim nations, Syria being the largest source"

This is not true. Only a tiny percentage of the resistance which is captured are from countries other than iraq. Even the US admits that the resistance is made up mostly of iraqies. Don't take me word for it, go out and check the information yourself.

"the remaining Ba'ath Party"

Are not in syria, but are working for the US in the new military and intelligence aparatus in iraq.

" why go through all this trouble? With one Carrier-Strike group and all of its cruise missles, bombers, etc., the entire region could be easily neutralized in a matter of hours. "

Ahhh my dear, but how would that look to the international community? If you kill every single person in iraq, that'll wake far too many people up indeed. You want to maintain the farce of being civilized, but it's getting more and more difficult for you, the people saw fallujah, they saw najaf, and they saw abu gharib.

"I understand that a great amount of Arab-Muslim hatred towards the west, the US and Britain in particular, has to do with the past European dominance of the region as well as the creation and support of the State of Israel. "
It has very little to do with the past European dominance, and much more to do with your foreign policies for the last hundred years. And why is it that you Clump Arab and muslim together as if they where one thing? Not all arabs are muslim you know, some are christian. And on that note, not all musilms are arabs, infact only about 11% of all muslims are arab.

" As with many Americans, I believe that the Palestinians have been wrongly robbed of their lands, rights, freedom as well as many innocent lives. "
That's a rarety. I congratulate you on that conclusion.

"Of course, I'm anxiously awaiting a rhetorical reply from those out there that swear the US is out to conquer the Earth... "

As if it isn't obvious enough, "who is next?" , isn't that what i keep hearing people here say? Not in fear, but in excitement.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with Allah's arachnid helpers anymore...:shk:

Another thread ruined by Syrian Sister

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Aaah, johnny, i was wondering when you would resurface.

It's not my fault johnny
, i kept it about the stories/legends/"miracles".

I tried to talk about the foo fighters, and the legions of angels, the doves, the spiders. And the fact that the resistance themselves are the true miracles.

But the fact of the matter is, people here would just much rather harrass me.

let's me and you continue talking about these legends shall we? What do you think of that story about world war 2, the men who said they saw angels?

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
to syrian sister: 8 milions voted for such option: maybe it's not perfect but....

You have a chance - but nodoby voted for you - nobody voted for terrror.

so you have no right to criticize democracy. you are just terrorist who don't want to recognize election results.

all you are telling is lies. Pinochet killed more people then Saddam ?????(more then milion - it's absolutely bull...t)

and what is more - yous said something about saudi arabia. Yes. I suppose that we should eliminate their government too
)))

I hope you agree with me.Because if not why are you talking such nonsense?? Do you support hard action against Saudis??

Sorry. We will not let you alone. Our nation fought in many world wars through the centuries. But we always fought for freedom and democracy. You are just terrorist. And all kind of military steps against you is absolutely something good.

Why?? It's simple - you support "resistance" - who kills people in iraq?? resistance or US Army??? who murder iraqis - so-called resistance or US Army...

You had elections. Why you didn't vote?? Because you knew that you will loose???

I have absolutely no mercy to people like you and to people from so-called resistance.They all will be killed. And I'm proud that not only US army eliminate them - but also polish army.

Day by day, night by nigh. You will be wiped out from this world.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by gattaca]

[edit on 18-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
The Fallujan people defeated the US in the first siege at fallujah. Ask me to prove it Mauddib, by god, ask me to prove it. I dare you. And i will open up a thread in the VERY near future. Just say the word, but if you want to avoid yet another imbarressement i suggest you don't.

Everyone else can just look at the photographs i posted of the Cheering Fallujans. Recently, the brave people of Al Qaim caused the US to retreat also.
[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Not trying to be arrogant but I must question your definition of our defeated military in the first battle of Falluja. Did the resistance in your opinion and call them what you will, kick the Americans butts and make them flee for their lives?

Just my opinion, but were our forces caught unaware and with our pants down initially, yes. Could we have immediately DECIMATED those attacking our troops, yes. Were we willing to accept the civilian casualties if we did this, NO.

What I have read from day one of the “first” Falluja battle, and yes I check as many sources as possible, to the present is that the greatest victory the side you trumpet can claim is killing unarmed foreign contractors, hanging them from a bridge and then dancing all around.

As far as an actual battle goes, both sides knew Falluja v2.0 was coming and were prepared as much as they could be. The advantage is with the defender especially in a city, our forces took the city in record time. As far as giant soldier killing black spiders and what ever the doves did, well to each their own I guess, my figment likes milk and cookies by the fire place. ‘shrugs shoulders’ I would like to see the new thread you start though.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

No Juda, my avatar is the Iraqi Flag. Not the Syrian flag.

Forgive my ignorance. I should have known better.

"Iraqis are not fighting US occupation! Saudis, Syrians, Kuwaitis, Yemenis (Mujhadin fighters) are fighting US occupation in Iraq. "

This is not true, the fact is the vast majority of the resistance are from iraq, and the US admits it too. Out of the 10,000 POW's who are in Abu Gharib, only about 300 are arabs from countries other than iraq.

I do not have time to research this but I can tell you this:
1- Using Abu Gharib prison as an example is a cheap shot. The US is responsible for attrocities there. There are many Iraqi prisons that are in use but yet you use one as an example.
2- The Red Cross concluded that 70-90% of the prisoners in Abu Gharib are not even insurgents.
3- Mujahdin fighters that normally come to fight off infidels in Islamic land come to fight to their death. Therefore most of them would NOT be caught alive or uninjured.
I still therefore maintain that much of those fighting the US 'occupation' are foreign fighters.

This is about freedom, what it is in it's truest purest form. The Resistance is united, from all ideological backgrounds, left wing, right wing, etc. They have come together under one flag, the desire to free iraq. This is not about controll, or power, or who is ruling or who gets their way. This is about iraq's people being free to choose their wa. This is about freeing iraq. When the resistance is victorious, then the true elections will begin.

Can you provide links from a reliable source to back your claims?

So don't tell me that this is about "islam being against democracy", what was the first thing that happened after the prophet mohamad (pbuh) died? They had a VOTE to choose their next leader.

So the resistance is about freedom. Not just for iraq though. This is about freedom for all of us, against the imperialist greed of the NWO. They are fighting for all of us down there, remember that.

Syrian Sister!
Islam is about surrendering to Allah. Its purest form would be peaceful. The problem is that, like everything, politics took its toll on Islam (what I call Islamism). Currently, the masses behind political Islam are being brainwashed and manipulated just like you perceive the West is manipulated. When you perceive that you have GOD behind you, that your duty is to kill the infidels and you are a hero if you perform martyrdom operations you become above the laws of conduct and answer to "religious politicians" claiming to know what Allah wants when in actuality they make religious laws or 'fatwa's based on their political inclinations and ambitions. As a result, itis OK to bomb civilians, decapitate foreign workers (See the Nepalese cooks who were executed and decapitated, Nick Berg, Daniel pearl (In Pakistan) etc.)

In Israel we experienced this on a daily basis. I had a friends and work associates that were injured in suicide bombing. This was done in the name of Allah. It is the same in Iraq, Algeria, Sudan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Chechnia, Lebanon, Kashmir, etc.
As an example see a Muslim site: www.shianews.com...
What is missing from the story is that this attack was performed by Abdel-Hamid Mask - An Imam from Hebron - Is this what Islam is about?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This thread has nothing to do with Allah's arachnid helpers anymore...:shk:

Another thread ruined by Syrian Sister

agreed.

This thread has been trashed now

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Gattaca

" 8 milions voted for such option: maybe it's not perfect but...."

The so called "democracy" that is in Iraq now, was not voted in by majority of iraq's people. Infact, the majority of Iraqs people, did not vote in the sham elections at all. There are 25 million people on iraq, only 8 million (by the US's numbers) where said to have voted, and alot of these "8 million" actually voted from outside iraq. Yes in this so called "democratic elections" people who didn't have iraqi citizenship could vote. Some of those who voted, never even step foot on iraq, people in the US, britain, australia, israel, europe where able to vote. Just so long as they could prove that one of their grandparents , parents etc.. have a birth ceritificate that says they where born in iraq.

So out of 25 million iraqies, and the so called 8 million, how many Iraqi citizens actually voted in these so called "elections". Besides, how can you have a legitimate election under occupation, it is not possible, never in history has that happened. Those in power now, are specially selected, and they will sell of Iraq's oil fields faster than... oh wait, they already have. Think about it friend, if the there was a real democracy in iraq, would the occupation remain, even for a day longer? I know iraq as i know my own family, belive me it would not.

"all you are telling is lies. Pinochet killed more people then Saddam ?????"
Go read history.

"Do you support hard action against Saudis??"

I don't support any invasion, of any peoples, anywhere. I am no war monger.

"Why?? It's simple - you support "resistance" - " The resistance would never hurt innocent people in iraq, they have no reason to hurt their own families, the very thing that they are risking their lives to protect. If the Iraqi people didn't support the resistance, the resistance wouldn't be able to move so freely.

"You had elections. Why you didn't vote?? Because you knew that you will loose??? "

If by you, you mean the iraqies, it's because they didn't want to be part of a lie and a sham. It was not an election it was a "selection". YOu can't have a legitimate election under occupation. You can't vote at the barrel of the gun. Ofcource there will be influence by the occupier.

Real Freedom, That's what iraqies want. Real freedom. And iraq has spoken!

(translation, fallujah is the grave yard of the americans)

(mehdi soldiers, protecting iraqies, protesting against occupation).

And if you really cared about their freedom, and not their oil, you would support them!

"Sorry. We will not let you alone. "
That is a tragety. Not for us, but for you.

Remember, i gave you a chance to regain your humanity. One day, you will regret not taking it.

The doves are waiting.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Not trying to be arrogant but I must question your definition of our defeated military in the first battle of Falluja. Did the resistance in your opinion and call them what you will, kick the Americans butts and make them flee for their lives? "

Yes. The Us was forced to retreat during the first siege. Fallujah governed itself for many months. All this i will show in the thread i am writing up. You must be patient.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"I do not have time to research"

Make time, then after you have done so, come back and have this discusion with me.

Your ignorance is forgiven since atleast you admit it, but honestly speaking, i admit that the syrian flag and the iraqi flag are similar, however i don't think that someone who can't recognise the difference between the two flags, has enough information to make any educated remarks about this subject.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Back to the spiders, the doves, the angels, and all the other war stories.

By god, another word, and i'm calling the moderators. This is the first warning.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
you know there is something worse than these spiders! yeah i know worse can you believe it! desert flies, if they sting you the fluid they release into your body starts to eat the inside of your skin and there is no cure apart from amputation!!!
could just be the local story as i have reseached it yet but when i do i will post some more info!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

"I do not have time to research"

Make time, then after you have done so, come back and have this discusion with me.

Your ignorance is forgiven since atleast you admit it, but honestly speaking, i admit that the syrian flag and the iraqi flag are similar, however i don't think that someone who can't recognise the difference between the two flags, has enough information to make any educated remarks about this subject.

I accept your forgiveness, disagree with your arguement about making educated remarks and claim that you are dodging the issues I put forth in my previous post.

Regarding the spiders - Allah only created them but didn't put them in Iraq to fight the Americans. They are most probably trying to capture and eat small bugs like all the rest of the spiders.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Remember that this is a thread about 'Allah invented big spiders to harrass the Americans'. Obviously, topics related to the invasion/liberation/occupation are relevant, but lets not make them the focus. Lets try to stick to the facts here, that the spiders are native to iraq, that they've been known to exist for a long time, and that they bite iraqis and americans with equal vigor. And also that if Allah was against the invasion, and was manifesting stuff, it'd probably be more than spiders.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"Not trying to be arrogant but I must question your definition of our defeated military in the first battle of Falluja. Did the resistance in your opinion and call them what you will, kick the Americans butts and make them flee for their lives? "

Yes. The Us was forced to retreat during the first siege. Fallujah governed itself for many months. All this i will show in the thread i am writing up. You must be patient.

if i remember correctly we lost in the first siege because the insurgents were able to win international sympathy to make Americans back off because of pictures of children and woman dead or wounded. no pictures were shown of insurgents killed. because of international pressure we had to back off. but later on after many suicide attacks in Baghdad and other parts of Iraq. we went back and we kicked ass right there. they went to Mosul and other parts of the country, I wonder why they didnt stay to join the rest of the martyrs on the magic carpet ride to paradise

aniways the use of propaganda of showing pictures of dead children and women by the insurgents was effective aniways so we lost that siege and not military victory. but its still a victory for the insurgents. they needed those pictures. but lucky the most recent siege they couldnt use ani pictures to hide behind so they have to fight or run like hell.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just another observation before this thread hopefully gets back on topic:

Is it just me, or does every post that Syrian Sister partakes in ends up in a slugfest? Go to members and search it out for yourself. It’s true.

Just something I noticed.

Okies, topic back on.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join