It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
"Ubeid said he had heard of white doves which hovered over Marine snipers and gave away their positions."
I guess that answers your question about how the dove fought.

He said "heard" ,heard being the key word here. Nothing more than speculation.

Maybe if I actually saw this happening, then maybe i could believe it.
Until then............................

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
"Ubeid said he had heard of white doves which hovered over Marine snipers and gave away their positions."
I guess that answers your question about how the dove fought.

He said "heard" ,heard being the key word here. Nothing more than speculation.

Maybe if I actually saw this happening, then maybe i could believe it.
Until then............................

hehehe - the answer of this photo could be very very very simple - they don't have any really good kind of communication so they could use only the oldest way - pigeons

this is not miracle
)) this is their "radio"
))

well "trained" pigeons were used on the battlefields from the centuries - it really worked. we don't have to use them any more - but they have to - any other way of communication will be easily disrupted or "localized" by US forces
))

the old methods are the best - and will work forever

[edit on 14-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I would have to admit that suicide pigeons and spiders is a step up from the is-lame-o-fascists strapping bombs to kids.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I would have to admit that suicide pigeons and spiders is a step up from the is-lame-o-fascists strapping bombs to kids.

How ironic you should mention that..........

I wonder if anyone knows that the UK were training pigeons to fly small explosive parcels at Nazi poistions in WW2. The idea being that a mass attack by 3000 pigeons, each with 2lbs of exploosive would result in quite some destruction!

Suicide Pigeons

Have a read and have a laugh!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can we deal with the facts from science?

The "Camel Spider" is not even a real spider at all.. It is more related to the common scorpion than any spider!

It is also known as a wind scorpion or sun spider.

Just about all the myths about this "camel spider" have been proven false.

If you want to read more, click the following link and load the PDF file..

Link (Adobe PDF)

If this is Allah's greatest weapon, may god save us all.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
GLORY TO ALLAH!

Sorry, anyways, back to gaint spiders...hmmm....i really dont think this has anything to do with Allah, Allah probably doesnt care

RANT, thanx for the information, im reading over it now.

Originally posted by edsinger
I will make this brief............

Kinda got to agree with my republican friend here, this is really funny, next we will hear armies of monkeys have been sent by Allah.

Spiders exist everywhere, God created them and brought them to this Earth, not Allah. Case closed

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Spiders exist everywhere, God created them and brought them to this Earth, not Allah. Case closed

Infinite, "Allah" is God, it is arabic for God. They believe in the same dude as Jews and Christians (although Dave's and Simon's believe in another.........
)

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Infinite, "Allah" is God, it is arabic for God. They believe in the same dude as Jews and Christians (although Dave's and Simon's believe in another.........
)

I know, but my version is better

but anyways, moving on from religion and "my god is better then yours",
Spiders helping out in a war?

I dont think so.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I dont think so.

Would be cool though. I think we should revive Project Pigeon!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Would be cool though. I think we should revive Project Pigeon!

lmfao
Project Pigeon, let me guess, using Pigeons as weapons?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Infinite! I am shocked and dismayed that you did not read my link above! And to think I pointed you to the New Party..... shame on you!

Check out a few posts up and read what I posted about the lethal Flying Rats....

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Infinite! I am shocked and dismayed that you did not read my link above! And to think I pointed you to the New Party..... shame on you!

Check out a few posts up and read what I posted about the lethal Flying Rats....

im sorry

*puts on puppy eyes*

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Puppy eyes dont work on me sunshine!
I am a Cat man, give me a nice pu ssy any day of the week

Anyway, what do you think of the Pigeons? Better than these spiders don;t you think? At least they are trainable and can carry explosives!

[edit on 14/5/05 by stumason]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Anyway, what do you think of the Pigeons? Better than these spiders don;t you think? At least they are trainable and can carry explosives!

Pigeons would prove to be the more dangerous cause they have more potential. You really can't train spiders

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Imagine a few thousand of these buggers dropping on your position!

Or perhaps have them lying in wait as Assassins!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This will be difficult for many to believe, but during WW2, B.F.Skinner worked on a project that used pigeons in the warhead of bombs pecking at boxes in front of it to steer the bomb to target. Can't provide a link, but this really happened.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Proof positive that Allah is on our side. He made the spiders big enough that our rifles would be effective against them! Praise be to Allah and the American war effort which he has seen fit to bless.

Who could possibly draw their faith from god sending spiders to fight the enemy?
The God of the Jews sent angels to ambush foes as they approached and made the walls of Jehrico fall down.
The God of the Christians had angels cover the British retreat from Mons (yes I know that it was an urban legend started by the story "bowmen")
What does Allah do? He sends a freakin spider!? Not really a giant spider either, just a few big ones. Now if it had been 30 stories tall with legs that could crush a tank- maybe that would be inspiring. Those things though. I'd go right back into the mosque and be like, "No Allah, I meant it. We're getting our butt kicked down here so whose side are you on?"

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You imperialist myrimidion. HOw do you ever hope to defeat IRAQ, WHEN EVEN THE DOVES OF PEACE ARE ON THEIR SIDE OF THE WAR!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

)

I know, but my version is better

but anyways, moving on from religion and "my god is better then yours",

I dont think so.

Well, they won that battle didn't they ? THey won the first battle of fallujah. Who knows, maybe the spiders existed, i can't say. But i can tell you, the doves helped!

Here is some images of the Fallujans Celebrating their victory, after the first siege. A victory parade if you will.

Congratulations to the heroic people of Fallujah, may you be free once again!

Resistance parading through the streets of fallujah.

Crowds of people, cheer them and celebrate!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Syrian Sister:
Can you explain how the 'DOVES OF PEACE " applies to the whole Iraqi killing Iraqi thing....I'm missing something on that point!

Go here: news.yahoo.com...

cafeman

[edit on 15-5-2005 by cafeman]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join