It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is histroy all we are taught? No, lets take a journey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hello,

I was reading a list of these threads and cam across one about a Red Haired race lost to time. I read soem of the replys, but it caught my interest as there is some fact behind this race.

Would you belive mummies were found in the north China desert that carbon dated to 3500 years old and have p;ated red hair, they wear plad woven clothing? Well there were and are still on exibit and a documenetry has also been shown on the National Goe onthe matter. It seems these tall nomads roamed the earth and we have perhaps lost the cultre they had.

I am from New Zeland infact a 6th generation New Zealander and we have uncoverd soem amazing finds here. For those of you that arent taught Geography properly I will explian where New Zealand is.

New Zealand is the closest Land mass to Antartica in the Southern Hemispere. In large its made of of three islands, North, South and Stuart Is.

It has a warm maritime climate is highy fertile and is abundant in both Sunshine and Rainfall. Lowest temprature on Mt Cook 2700 mtrs above sea -28 warmest Alexandra +32 degrees in summer.

New Zealand is abundant in food and forest, Sea mamales, whales, seals, fish etc, birds, berries and ground roots in anceint times.

We have uncoverd here in burial caves several skeletions which pre-date the Polynesian arrival here in NZ circa 1100, by centeries. Some of the skeletions are 14 -16 foot (No Bull) and had red hair, some where short like that of Flores Man.

Any way please view the following and read if you can the "Feed Back" sections before responding. These are points folk have contributed and have been answerd, we have enough proof now to turn know history, i.e Captian Cook and Abel Tasman waere the first to desover NZ on its head, with scientific proof.

The link is www.celticnz.co.nz, the history of the globe in conection with other pre-british emperial truths of our ancient ancestors is about to jump up from the grave, please read and respond if you have similar interests in the truth.

Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
NZ and China aren't alone when it comes to giants. Check out these links

www.geocities.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't know about New Zealand but the red haired people in China who made mummies were called Tocharians. I posted a bit about them in the thread on Gobi Desert Scrolls.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Wikipedia they were Europeans. Their language was related to Hittite and their clothing is generically described as similiar to "iron age europe". The "witch hat" worn by women in lapland is also found in their graves.
I've heard them speculated to be Armenians but I don't know.

Not exactly an unknown civilization or a lost empire- just a group of people who migrated East from somewhere between South East Europe and Asia Minor, probably via Persia, and ended up acting as middle-men between the Chinese and Persians until the Turks showed up and forced them into Afghanistan circa AD 800.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Fantastic link. Many hours of exploration are clearly to be had there. Fascinating!

new topics

top topics

join