It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border wide open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
PAPER: Border Patrol told to stand down in Arizona... Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, WASHINGTON TIMES has learned.... Developing...

www.drudgereport.com...

just when i thought our wise leaders could not show any greater wisdom.....

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Please explain why this is a surprise? Who would our government blame for the next terrorists attack? There has to be some slip ups somewhere, nowhere better than the border. Sure there are more laws in congress needing votes to restrict our rights, ahem...protect us better from additional attacks.
There are alot of good people working for our government, then there are those that make the call. The real bosses of America, are like the no hassle capitol one card commercial...no, no, no.
So whats in YOUR wallet?
Mines empty...they needed tax money to support something that was some kind of huge secret.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Precisely!, the gov. will leave the border wide open and then blame someone else if there is another terrorist attack. seems like they only care about the white house,

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
all i gotta say is GRRR this border situation REALLY pisses me off
:

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people?

We need open borders to protect the country. If Bush and Co. and others in the govt see no problem with it, why do you?

Really, though, this DEFINITELY proves that the WOT is a scam and an utter joke. Therefore I laugh at people who support the WOT, and if you are one of those people, my bad, but I'm still laughing.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I fully agree that the WoT is nothing but a scam. The Right Wing sheeples are so well trained that when Georgy Peorgy screams they all come arunning. Let's face it folks, the Government of the people is over, the Government of the United States of America has been co-opted by the industrial elite.

Remember this, it is a Federal crime to commit or plan a crime of violence against a Federal Agent or Politician... all others are open territory.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We need the "suspects" all around us for our little war on terror, dont we?

Yuk yuk yuk

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And why do people continue to back Bush? I have a hard time understanding this....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Never been a fan of Pat Buchanon, many consider him a crackpot peddling books these days, but I think he says some interesting things here:

'No choice' on immigration

Immigration failed to become an issue in the 2004 election, he says, "because both major parties agreed that they would do nothing to defend the borders and that we ought to have amnesty for those who break in illegally. There was no choice."

Although he supported Mr. Bush's re-election, he says the president "has abdicated his responsibility to defend America from a foreign invasion. We add half a million illegals to our population each year, most of whom come to work, some to commit crimes against American citizens."
A desire to secure the nation's borders against an immigrant invasion has nothing to do with the "nativism" that critics ascribe to him, he says.
"I say, look, the kind of immigrants we want are people who want to come here and become part of the American family ... not just to work and then go back home."

He warns of long-term consequences.
"Look, you're going to have 100 million people of Hispanic, primarily Mexican, descent in the American Southwest by the middle of this century, and I think you are in danger of losing the American Southwest, de facto. I think this country is risking coming apart, like other countries in the world, over issues of language, culture and ethnicity."

Opposition to Mr. Bush's proposed guest-worker program, which would allow illegal aliens to gain legal residency here, may herald a conservative comeback, Mr. Buchanan says.
"The president is in trouble," he explains. "He's on the defensive, because he is not going to get his guest-workers program. He's going to get a House that tries to impose upon him the obligation to do his duty and defend this country from the invasion from Mexico, which he has refused to do."

www.washtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join