It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Has anyone else had any kind of visions before? If so I could use your help. I have been having some strange visions lately.One was only for a few seconds but, I was in some hallway, like a throneroom. There were these two pillars that looked like they were made of pure pearl. They had golden capitols (i think thats the word). In the middle of each of these pillars were this coral red symbol inscribed into an oval of the same color. The symbol looked like a backward "P" with an arm like that of a "4" that curved slightly upward.
This is just one of many visions i've been having. Any ideas as to what I saw (like how to interpret it). And why I am suddenly having them again. It may be due to some spiritual work I am doing, and i've communicated with a certain someone about that. But I am curious if anyone else has any thoughts on it...

More important

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Visions can occur as you develop spiritually for any number of reasons.
Are they related to one another (same place, time, people etc.) or does the same vision repeat itself?
Do you feel as if you are actually there, or are the visions more dream like?
Are you awake or asleep or meditating at the time?
How do you feel about these? Are you comfortable, does the place feel familiar?
Astral projection can produce some strange environments like the one you described, as can past life memories.
I have no idea as to the symbol you described, perhaps a picture would help. Try sketching it out in paint or a similar program.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Search for images at google of planet symbols. You might find it.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilandrah
Visions can occur as you develop spiritually for any number of reasons.
Are they related to one another (same place, time, people etc.) or does the same vision repeat itself?
Do you feel as if you are actually there, or are the visions more dream like?
Are you awake or asleep or meditating at the time?
How do you feel about these? Are you comfortable, does the place feel familiar?
Astral projection can produce some strange environments like the one you described, as can past life memories.
I have no idea as to the symbol you described, perhaps a picture would help. Try sketching it out in paint or a similar program.

I see several strange symbols in these visions. I actually found a similar image in the steganographa on the esoteric archives website. To answer your questions:
Sometimes I feel like i've been transported to these places. I've had astral proection occur before so i know what it's like. They generally happen when i'm alone, or in a relaxed state (not quite meditating). I have had what i think were past life memories occur, so it could've been that. I've never felt any kind of fear during the time that i see these images. Generally just calm, or sometimes im not feeling anything at all. i will post the link to the site that has a similar symbol:

www.esotericarchives.com...

scroll down to the chart of symbols until you find the words "Subcircius. Vsiel." its the symbol next to these words. The is an exact image of the symbol i saw, only its sideways

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If it was pointed in a different direction it might mean something else.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm afraid that I don't know the meaning of that symbol. Though I think that it would help a lot. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will post here soon. I am very curious about this.
I guess that my best advice for now would be to write each vision down as it occurs, with date, time etc. Also note what you were feeling at the time and other information that seems relevant.
Read through the accounts regularly to see if you notice any correlation between the visions.
I really think that there is some message here for you, perhaps confirming or aiding your continued spiritual growth.
I am sure that if you continue to listen to your instincts, ask questions and explore these visions, the answer will soon become apparent to you.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
that symbol upright would looke like ANKH. maybe this is the symbol you saw?

www.touregypt.net...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilandrah

I really think that there is some message here for you, perhaps confirming or aiding your continued spiritual growth.
I am sure that if you continue to listen to your instincts, ask questions and explore these visions, the answer will soon become apparent to you.

Thank you. But i get an overwhelming feeling that these messages arent meant exclusively for me, but rather meant for me to give to the world. They tend to precede different events, but by the time that I make the connection, the event has already happened.

Also, i thought it might have to do with egyptian symbology, but it didnt have the same "shape" as the ankh symbol.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting, what your describing sounds kind of like a greek letter or part of the language of the sea peoples(forget their names, but thought to be responsible for the ruin in the carribean some believe are atlantis) what your describing reminds me of the pillars of seth or the pillars in sais that had the history of atlantis inscribed on them.

new topics

top topics

join