It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending MY country! Lol, yeah right.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic. I find it funny that you say its ok for syria to kill people who are burning and shooting and yet in another thread you started, you try to blast the U.S. for doing the same thing. You are obviously biased and I should have checked your previous posts before. My bad. Blaming the U.S. must be Syrias national pastime.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Those iraqi-kurds, began when they shot and killed people.

The afghany protestors, didn't shoot anyone.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And I'm sure, knowing the history of the Syrian Gov. thats the only reason they did that. Otherwise they would have rolled out the welcome mat. And actualy thats not what happened at all:
"The Kurds, whose ages were not given, had been accused "of provoking trouble and attacking the image of the state, insulting the head of state, harming national sentiment, damaging state property and breaking car windows." The trouble broke out at a football match in Qamishli, 600 kilometresmiles) north of Damascus, when Arab tribesmen taunted Kurds with slogans against Iraqi Kurdish leaders and brandished portraits of deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. After the riots, Syrian Kurdish groups complained authorities continued with a crackdown, making hundreds of unfair arrests"
So now whats your excuse? My point is you have this blinding animosity for the U. S. I will admit that My Gov. does things I don't like, but that does not mean that I will sit here and listen to someone badmouth it, when the stench of you country's actions are making my eyes water.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Care to give your source?

As far as i know, there was a shoot out in the stadium, where arabs and kurds shot at each other. That's why people died.

"of provoking trouble and attacking the image of the state, insulting the head of state, harming national sentiment, damaging state property and breaking car windows."

But they where arrested , not shot. Unlike the US troops and their puppets, we don't deal out executions for public propert damage.

If my government did anything wrong, which ofcource they have done before. No way i would support their wrong action. But that's the difference between you and me. You continue to support their wrong action in iraq.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok, but will you just say they are biased? I can not say if they are or not. Here it is:
home.cogeco.ca...
Peace.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh and one more thing don't assume I support anything ok. I have never stated what I support and what I don't. Once again my problem is your obvious bias toward my country.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Shots sits down............. says
to all..... >>>pulls out one very big bowl of popcorn ::::: passes out a few brewskis to others then
stands on >>>> to watch
SS get her behind kicked again

[edit on 5/13/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
After the severe as whooping i gave you.

Every time you show up in one of my threads, i'm going to link people back to the battle in the "there is no such thing as Zarqawi", so they can watch what a master of debating you are, LOL.

How about that?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Or your countrymen.

I have a bias towards your government. I dislike it. Not because of it's enternal problems, that is up to the american people alone, but because it exports problems around the world.

Peace.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
President Bashar al-Assad said in an interview earlier this month with Al-Jazeera television that the issue of Syrian nationality for the Kurds was being resolved.

"The Kurds are Syrian citizens who live among us, and Kurdish nationalism is part of Syria's history," he said.

Salah Al deen was a kurd that came from syria, and he one of the greatest heros to all the arabs. I stood beneath the statue that was a tribute to his victory, right in damascus

Don't belive the propoganda your government feeds you about Syria
It's not as bad as they make out. I'll be the first to admit it's got some major problems , but it's not a problem for the world, it's an internal issue between syrians and only syrians are responsible for their fate. Syria doesn't export it's problems much.

If the Syrian government shot at protestors and attacked a soveriegn nation and occupied a sovereign nation, against UN resolution, or did something wrong for that matter. You can rest assured, I wouldn't stand for it for even an instant.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
After the severe as whooping i gave you.

Every time you show up in one of my threads, i'm going to link people back to the battle in the "there is no such thing as Zarqawi", so they can watch what a master of debating you are, LOL.

How about that?

Be my guest, however be forwarned it will only show what a lousey debater you are. Oh wait they do not have to do that here are several examples in this thread and your hatred shows in almost all of them.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ohhh shots

it is you that seeks out forums that i post on, just to try to get back at me, it's you that HATES me. not the other way around .

As for my "hatred", If i hate bad things, that makes me good person.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

As for my "hatred", If i hate bad things, that makes me good person.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

And you have the gaul to tell me I need help.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'm not the one creating memories of things that never happened.

If i hate bad things, that makes me a good person.

I stand by that.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hate makes nobody a good person.
regardless of where you come from or what you think.
there is no excuse for that.
but dont you go thinking i agree with you either yank.
if the us was not here half the problems in the world would go with it.
i think the us should start listening to the rest of the world for once.
the problems of the world are to be resolved by the world if that world thinks its something that needs resolving.
not the us fixes because they think everyone else is wrong and they are right.
there is no right answer to any problem,
we cant keep everyone happy.
but its not right to fix it based on what a single nation wants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join