It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Treasure...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I know this is probably a very stupid post, but I can't help but at least ask.

Earlier today, I watched the movie, National Treasure. I have heard countless times that Disney himself was a strong Mason and greatly involved in the New World Order. Is there a possibility that perhaps this movie might have been made for a reason and have at least a small bit of historical accuracy? Is it possible that the Freemasons actually have a hidden treasure like the one portrayed in this movie, even if it's not the same type of treasure. Perhaps, instead of billions of dollars of gold and artifacts it's technology, and maybe this movie was supposed to give some kind of clue.

Yes, I know, I'm very paranoid....even Disney movies begin to puzzle me. I guess that's the affect of this site on me.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
yes Disney was a Mason and had links to Satanism.

Disney company is for the brainwashing of kids.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This has been discussed at ATS here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and

[edit on 12-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't know if Disney was a Mason or not, but I wouldn't be surprised; lots of folks are Masons. I doubt that he had links to Satanism, except in the minds of some poor deluded people who need to believe that stuff for their own self-aggrandizement or something. I've heard on several occasions that Disney was a bit of a racist and and anti-semite, but he was a man of his times, and racism and anti-semitism were not nearly the horrid shibboleths they are in this politically-correct age.

Disney's been dead for almost forty years, so I doubt he has any hand in what's going on in his studies. And I doubt if there were a secret treasure hidden by anyone except maybe some pirates along the coast.

My family saw National Treasure and thought it was wonderful and light entertainment, nothing more. As far as I'm concerned it was typically Disney fare.

And just between you and me, I wouldn't quit my day job and buy a pick and shovel....

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Who's the Saint in your avatar, O_T_S?

All Masonic crypts and catacombs and mausoleums and vast underground bunkers were cleared out of foreign treasures by order of the Federal Reserve, on which many members have historically sat as Directors of the major banks. This was applied to certain undisclosed purposes in (I hear) the mid-1950s.

For a price, it is possible to take a tour of one of the subterranean chambers under Washington D.C. that has been maintained, but you are sworn to secrecy by blood oath before and after what is disclosed to you, and the penalty has been exercized more than once.

Incidentally, when holographic security strips become standard on all greenbacks, on a certain denomination I will not mention there will be a large portion of the data necessary to solve the enigma of which of our orbiting satellite is storing the motherlode of American Masonic treasures. They are the most valuable property "on" earth, but they take up very little "space" indeed, and only the Most Grand Sovereign (Reptilian) Inspector has the knowledge about the location. He arranged the transportation through NASA connections in 1971.The data is being encrypted "hidden in plain sight" in this way to pass the knowledge on in the event of his passing, which is becoming closer.

Oops, wrong Forum, this should have gone to Collaborative Fiction.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Two dollar bill, that's all I'll say.

Magnetically augmented strips only now automatically make Ice.

Fiction, Bah!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
masked says:

Who's the Saint in your avatar, O_T_S?

I don't know; it was one of a bunch of pictures I took when I visited an Greek Orthodox monastery last year. Check 'em out:

members7.clubphoto.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Cool, it struck me as being greek orthodox, neat to see it confirmed!

Excellent photos by the way.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
This has been discussed at ATS here:
and

[edit on 12-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

correct,
this has been covered before in the past

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
just to head off more "what if" posts

star wars is a movie !

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
These are films! Yes, most films are based on some facts, but it doesn't mean that their is a national treasure. I also doubt Disney as a company are free-masons.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Historical background, greatly simplified.:

The Knights Templar were a stupendously wealthy organization. Loyal to no country and no king, they answered to the pope and no one else.

They invented banking.

They refused King Phillip Le Bel of France a loan. Arrogant, vain, conceited, selfish King Phillip Le Bel of France.

He devised a plan to arrest the whole group. They got wind of it, pulled a vanishing act. All of the active military element of the Templars, and the loot, POOF. Vanished.

Switzerland, right next door to France, is now the worlds center of banking activity. A neutral country, loyal to no country and no king

I think I know where the treasure ( in the conventional sense ) went...

There are people who claim the Free Masons have the treasure of the temple of Solomon, and will return it when the time is right. I believe that this treasure is a document, not treasure of the easily converted to cash variety.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
The Knights Templar ... invented banking.

They did no such thing. Banking existed thousands of years before the knights templar (here is one source for you: money.zezenetwork.com...). They did, however, involve themselves in banking.

They refused King Phillip Le Bel of France a loan. Arrogant, vain, conceited, selfish King Phillip Le Bel of France.

He devised a plan to arrest the whole group. They got wind of it, pulled a vanishing act. All of the active military element of the Templars, and the loot, POOF. Vanished.

Not true. King Philip the Fair needed money to fight Edward I in England... not sure where you got the idea of a loan; most likely he was afraid of the power and influence of the Templars and thought he would not only crush them, but also seize their assets. He was sucessful in this endeavor. The loot didn't vanish, the templars didn't vanish either, they were killed.

Switzerland, right next door to France, is now the worlds center of banking activity. A neutral country, loyal to no country and no king

So? You think the Templars went to Switzerland.. ok - evidence?

There are people who claim the Free Masons have the treasure of the temple of Solomon, and will return it when the time is right. I believe that this treasure is a document, not treasure of the easily converted to cash variety.

Who claims that? Why do you believe it is a "document" ? What do you think this "document" is?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Phillip Le Bel wanted money for a crusade that would serve no purpose and solve no problem.

The Templars were not killed. They were at the battle of Bannockburn 7 years after the suppression of the Templars.

You think the Templars went to Switzerland.. ok - evidence? Google Templars Switzerland

"Who claims that? Why do you believe it is a "document" ?

Albert Pike claims that in Liturgies of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, pages 258 & 259.

What do you think this "document" is? Pay the money, get the book, and read it for yourself.

top topics

join