It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order on dollar bill, credability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey guys. As you might already know I'm still new to this, but I followed a link on another thread to this site: satan on dollar bill

Ok, there is no doubt that the guy who wrote this is very biased, and claims that it is conclusive that the Mason's have directly affected the designs on the dollar bill. I am sceptical about this, but I feel I should alert you to the credibility of this article. It seems quite comprehensive however, and I ahve not read all of the article yet - but thought I'd post this now before I forget about it.

Ok so my point is a small one, but may be signifigant. Near the top of the page the writer states he is going to translate the latin on the bill. Here is the offending sentence: "'Annuit Coeptis' means 'Announcing The Birth Of' and 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' means 'New World Order'." This sounds highly plausible, right?

Ok, so as I read on I found a source which the writer of the article claims "is taken from 'The New Age' magazine which was the official publication of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry, the most powerful Masonic organization in the America if not the world. It is now called the 'Scottish Rite Journal'."

In this magazine article it lists all the masonic references on the dollar bill and it appears to translate the same piece of latin. Here is the phrase used: "13 letters in 'Annuit Coeptis', "God Has Prospered".

This leads me to the question, is it the masonic magazine which is propeganda, or the article I am reading?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
More on that subject here too:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread137956/pg1'

Masonic symbol? More than likely not. But there is still a lot of unexplained symbology on the dollar bill.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Annuit Coeptis means "He (God) Favors Our Undertakings," and Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New Order of the Ages."

It basically means that God has favored the American cause which is the new order of the future, one of democracy as opposed to the kings of Europe. The pyramid symbolizes strength and unity and the all-seeing eye symbolic of the divine providence of God.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Annuit Coeptis means "He (God) Favors Our Undertakings," and Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New Order of the Ages."

It basically means that God has favored the American cause which is the new order of the future, one of democracy as opposed to the kings of Europe. The pyramid symbolizes strength and unity and the all-seeing eye symbolic of the divine providence of God.

...... says the US government.

What it means is exactly as you said, actually, but as long as you replace "God" with "Satan".

Remember, the Illuminati reverse everything.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

What it means is exactly as you said, actually, but as long as you replace "God" with "Satan".

Remember, the Illuminati reverse everything.

IF the Illuminati reverse everything, doesn't that mean the opposite translation is right but really means "Announcing the death of Satan"?

Yahoo!!!!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reverse symbolism.... reverse meanings, ect.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Reverse symbolism.... reverse meanings, ect.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Driver]

Translating latin into english makes even the smartest look like they have no idea what they are talking about.

Lost in translation. Latin tanslates roughly into english, but there is no such thing as a perfect translation. All words must be viewed in context. But wait, what is the contxet of this phrase, is it even known? Is it hidden in the symbolgy of the bill?

Latin actally tansltes to yiddish and aramaic (a language of symbols and numbers) better than it could ever translate into english. Even spainsh will generate a better actual meaning to the latin quote, than english. For instance my signature quote, one of the most mistranslated latin sentances, ever. Pike, the author of the quote, is truly a mater of ancient language, and people give him almost no credit. And claim he was a satanist. The deception is complete, and when you look for someone to blame look no further than the mirror, because it is you preconcieved judgement about translating, that gets you hung up on these symbols.

Doublespeak is old news, it is something politicians use to confuse people. The written texts are far more sophisitcated indeed, and only the true masters of translation and language (of art and words) will get the meaning correct.

Novus ordo seclorum
"new secular order"
"new order for the ages"
"new world order"

nov.us ADJ 1 1 NOM S M POS
novus, nova -um, novior -or -us, novissimus -a -um ADJ
new, fresh, young; unusual, extraordinary; (novae res, f. pl. = revolution);

ordo N 3 1 NOM S M
ordo, ordinis N M
row, order/rank; succession; series; class; bank (oars); order (of monks) (Bee
Word mod cl/cul
An internal 'cl' might be rendered by 'cul'
secul.orum N 2 2 GEN P N
seculum, seculi N N Later
the world/universe; secular/temporal/earthly/worldly affairs/cares/temptation;

lysy2.archives.nd.edu...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

So basically, this quote could be the beginings of Mannifest Destiny then???Nothing to do with the whole world or Illuminati, rather the beleif of the original white American setters?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We have a recent [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread137956/pg1Dollar Bill Symbolism Y'all[/url] thread. Please move the discussion there. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join