It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Ops Brethren

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If this is in the wrong forum, mod's feel free to move it.

I was curious if anyone had heard of this "unit," supposedly, if they exist, are the real MiB. No not the ones that come and threaten you after seeing a UFO, but instead intimidate you into keeping silent in the event you mistakenly view a classified aircraft. Their newer name is the Black Ops Fed Fraternal Order, thus why I placed it here, t does sound somewhat as if it is a secret society, masquerading as a government operation. Theres a very interesting testimony that I'll place a link to, whether this guy is a nut or not who knows. Later he goes onto discuss some paranormal aspects of the group, if you're interested in it. I'll post some of my opinions on the subject later, it's to nice outside to stay in right now.

Major Jack Downing, Notes

I don't want to come off as nuts for posting this, I'm not saying I believe it, just curious what you all thought.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Baphomet79]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
...Black Ops Fed Fraternal Order

BOFFO? Are you serious?

There are stories of people being coerced into keeping their trap shut everywhere, and about everything. I would think people who would be in charge of that would be supervisors of the talky. If they couldn't convince them, they'd probably bring in some spooks with particular experience in blackmail, scare tactics, and disappearing peoples.

You think we gots no assassins?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just as a side note, I was watching "Spartan", a movie with Val Kilmer (there was nothing else one, must be a conspiracy). In it, he's a special operations guy. It opens with him training some new recruits, one tries to get friendly with him, establish a rapport. Kilmers character says 'If I wanted camradery I'd join the masons'. Thought it was funny.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I love that movie

Yeah I know this seems nuts, (now regretting I even posted it hehe,) with no way to substantiate it; I was just curious if anyone had heard of this besides from him. Icke and Nichols set aside, I just found it a little hard to believe that a nut would go to the time to make something up as long and involved as this was. But then again everyone needs a hobby!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
meh, no reason to not post stuff here. I mean, 'nuts' is rather relative!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Very interesting. I recently registered for this site and one of the reasons specifically was to be able to do a search for info on Major Jack Downing. Seems to be a dearth of info on the 'net about Major Jack, and almost all of it refers back to that Tripod site you referenced originally. I for one find this to be quite curious. I find the Major Jack Downing story to be every bit as compelling, and certainly more plausible, than the John Titor saga. I too would be interested if anyone else out there has additional info on Major Jack or the Kalo Lowve.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Have you tried a search of our archives? That might turn up some intersting results.

You might like to start a thread anew on it too, in a more specific forum for a different angle and the like also, after checking out any older threads

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Always appreciate advice. I did a search on the site previously for Major Jack Downing/Jack Downing/Major Downing and came up with this thread only. I'll give some thought to wording and post a new thread at some point. It's interesting to me that there's so little info available about this, given the extent of info about other less plausible (in my opinion) topics, here and on the 'net in general. Almost as though a tree has been hidden in the forest.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
AGANTER is aware of the Black Ops Fed Fraternal Order. A secret society? Negative. Government operations are all masquerades.

AGANTER feels their just puttin' it to your worm hole!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
[Note: changed my mind. Not worth the silliness that would result. Have a nice weekend all]

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Appak]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I was curious if anyone had heard of this "unit," supposedly, if they exist, are the real MiB. No not the ones that come and threaten you

Be careful. Be very careful.
These operational units tend to enforce their discipline by cracking the knuckles (as well as many other parts) of those who attempt to infiltrate.

You don't contact them. They contact you.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I wasn't looking for "contact," just info. Like I said earlier, it's an interesting topic (if true, which I find hard to stomach) that I can not find any other information on. Obviously someone's interested, yeahright had heard the story. Anyone else?

Edit: I mean the guy isn't sugar coating his story like a lot of the other crazies out there, he admits in the first paragraph that he had an uncontrollable drinking problem. Maybe that is to simply add credibility to his claim, who knows...

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

the real MiB

Be careful. Be very careful.

You don't contact them. They contact you.

Project MKULTRA (also known as MK-ULTRA) was the code name for a CIA mind-control research program that began in the 1950s...

most of the MKULTRA records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of the CIA Director at that time, Richard Helms.

en.wikipedia.org...

After Nixon's resignation in 1974, Vice President Gerald R. Ford became President, and Bush was one of the two leading contenders to be appointed vice president by Ford, but he lost to the other leading contender, Nelson Rockefeller.

en.wikipedia.org...

One of the same Rockefellers who had a hand in the construction of the World Trade Centers.

In 1976, Ford brought Bush back to Washington to become Director of Central Intelligence. Bush served in this role for 355 days, from January 30, 1976 to January 20, 1977.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm guessing that Bush senior would not have had access to the MKULTRA files which were destroyed by Helms.

Also interesting to note.

During World War II he served in the United States Navy. In 1943, he was posted to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) because of his ability to speak German. In the aftermath of the war, he was transferred to the newly formed Office of Special Operations (OSO), where at the age of 33 he was put in charge of intelligence and counter-intelligence operations in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also interesting to note that Richard Helms had contact with Aldolf Hitler in 1935 and he was intrumental in bringing Saddam Hussain to power in the 1960's.

In one case, the article uses the term to praise Helms, saying he scored a journalistic coup when he interviewed Adolph Hitler in 1935. Richard Helms' contact with Nazis didn't end there (and probably didn't begin there either). Helms went on to work closely with General Reinhard Gehlen, the notorious Nazi spymaster who was hired by US intelligence to set up an organization within the CIA.

---

Another very good example of a CIA-organized regime change was a coup in 1963 that employed political assassination, mass imprisonment, torture and murder. This was the military coup that first brought Saddam Hussein's beloved Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq. At the time, Richard Helms was Director for Plans at the CIA. That is the top CIA position responsible for covert actions, like organizing coups. Helms served in that capacity until 1966, when he was made Director.

www.hartford-hwp.com...

[edit on 19-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but I never heard of this before! All or most of the covert projects are done at area 51 and since people have no way of entering this area they wont see anything. Why would they test fly an f-117 or aurora spyplane over populated areas unless they plan to reveal them

Men In Black ufo cases are not too frequent anymore. They can fly around anytime and at any place simply by just cloaking themselves and uncloaking when they wish to be seen. Since most people regard ufos as a "joke" the governments are not really concerned anymore!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with Skeptic Greek when I was in Nevada, USA for work in the 1980s I would see "black triangles" flying near to Reno these later were revealed to be the F-117A Stealth Fighter it is unlikely that there is an organisation in existence to keep such things secret when more likely than not proper authorities alread existing would manage the information.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yeah I have heard of the BOpFFor before a few years back..it was in relation to the bridge that collapsed at point pleasant in 1967

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

BOFFO? Are you serious?

I know....I was gonna point out that the acronym is very similar to his tag:

BOFFO & BAPHO

To the OP:

Never heard of it...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Jasck G. Downing and General Edward Lansdale, who is mentioned in Downing's article as their leader, are both on wikipedia among other places. Wiki gives some of their govt. agency affiliations.

The Finnish Roma Gypsies are of the Kaale (or Kalo) group. Got this from the Virtual Finland site. I didn't see mention of the word "Louve", though.

Hope this info helps.

new topics

top topics

join