It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyramid tuned to f#

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
White powder gold. Hmmmm.... It makes me think of the fungus Claviceps purpurea or "ergot" which is found on rye in perticular. Nostradamus is said to have used it to reach his state of awareness. Cereal grasses like weat and rye has been looked uppon as gold throughout history, and when you think about that '___' has much of the same compounds as this fungus... well.... it could be this.... Only the fungus itself is black, but I don't know how it looks when it has been through all the processes it needs in order to be "safe" to take as a psychedelic drug...

leda.lycaeum.org...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Here is where i read it. Nexus ;P - Another dimension

I never make things up. I just retell something i have heard b4 or read b4.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Since gravity determines space-time, Puthoff concluded that the powder was "exotic matter" and was capable of bending space-time.

However, the mfkzt powder would then be resonating in a different dimension, under which circumstance it should become totally invisible. Again, Hudson confirmed that this was precisely the case: the sample certainly did vanish from sight when its weight disappeared.

What was being said here was not simply that the substance could be moved out of perceptual vision, but that it was literally transported into an alternative parallel plane--a fifth dimension of space-time. The proof of this was ascertained by attempting to disturb and scoop the substance with spatulas while it was invisible, so that it would be positioned differently when it returned to a visible state. But this did not happen, and the substance returned to precisely the same position and shape as last seen. Nothing was moved or disturbed in the invisible interim, because it had not been there. In short, it was not invisible: it had actually altered its physical state and had transposed into another dimension.

Dr Puthoff explained that this was like the difference between a conventional stealth aircraft, which cannot be detected by radar, and one that can literally disappear into another dimension.

Not nessasary to another dimention, but perhaps in another time. If this substance is able to bend space/time it could actually move physically back and forth in time and space, which would explain how Jesus could walk through walls, how angels come and dissapear out of thin air, how ghost stories have followed man since the beginning, how spiritual healing and astral projection can work, prophecy and how could I forget: physical time travelling etc. etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Did you read the posts in the thread ? I guess not

Not so much detail, as skimming...I was just trying to bring a little levity, but at the same time, hint that when we're talking about the eating/drug habits of people 3000+ years ago, we're really nothing more than guessing...

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ergot?

White powder gold. Hmmmm.... It makes me think of the fungus Claviceps purpurea or "ergot" which is found on rye in perticular. Nostradamus is said to have used it to reach his state of awareness. Cereal grasses like weat and rye has been looked uppon as gold throughout history, and when you think about that '___' has much of the same compounds as this fungus... well.... it could be this.... Only the fungus itself is black, but I don't know how it looks when it has been through all the processes it needs in order to be "safe" to take as a psychedelic drug...

leda.lycaeum.org...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Exactly what I was going to suggest.
It could very well be that they were eating a flour that was contaminated by the ergot fungus. There would have needed to be something else added though to prevent ergotism (black death).
'___' has many of the properties stated earlier.

Enhanced metal clarity and focus
Positive emotions and greater sense of inner peace
Increased intuitive powers and sixth sense stimulation
Greater insights into self and life situations
Ability to deal with stressful situations from a higher perspective
Deeper prayer and meditative states
Enhanced and/or lucid dreams
Accelerated manifesting and serendiptiy
Greater creativity
Right/Left brain balance
Feelings of expansion and access to higher Universal knowledge.

Trust me I did a LOT of research years ago

As far as the Nexus article goes....
Don't you think someone in mainstream media somewhere might have picked up on a substance that can blink in and out of existence?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They might have. Who knows? They probably have. Jsut i havn't heard anything else about it.

BTW this white powder isn't a drug. It's monoatomic elements. Metals in the monoatomic form. So they aren't really metals...just the elements of metals.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
No it wasn't coc aine.

And yes they valued the gold that could be somehow turned into this white powder gold.

Like i said pharoahs would go without eating for a week before eating some of this stuff as the acidity int he stomach wouldn't really be there after 7 days. or it's really low acidity or something.

But they valued gold.

1. Normal Gold looks very nice and shiny

2. White powder gold is very good for the body/mind.

#2 is the main reason why they liked gold.

They had a special room (large room) filed with this white powdered gold.

White powdered gold is what Moses gave to the israelites in the desert while fleeing Egypt.

If you heat White powdered Gold up to a high temperature it becomes invisible....but not really...as an experiment was done in which they heated it up in an oven and it disappeared....they put a spatular through where it should have been. Then they cooled the oven down and the white powdered gold was still exactly as it had been set down b4 heating.

The white gold didn't just become invisible....it went to another dimension.

The white powdered gold is called monoatomic gold and a google search for such should turn up some useful links.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join