It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyramid tuned to f#

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I read a few months back - in 'the atlantis blueprint'- a theory that the pyramids were not used as tombs (as apparently no actual body has been found in one) but as a tool to pick up the earths natural pitch (which is apparently f#).....has anyone else heard anything about this?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I read the Atlantis Blueprint a while ago too, one of my teachers at school reffered it to me.

What do you think they are for?

Creating mulitdimensional portals?
Alien Commuication?

I'm really not sure. Sometimes I think they may have just been play things for the Pharoahs rabbi's and such. They basically told the pharoah what to do.

Tasadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ever heard of white gold? Well White powder gold.

Anyways. Pharoahs wouldn't eat for a week, and then they would eat this White powdered gold and thats meant to make thier brains work better, become more conscious and have more control over yourself....able to awaken parts of ur brain, etc. Reach a higher level of consciousness.

Anyways it's meant ot be really good for you.

The Earths natural pitch would be the schuumans resonance which was at 7.53HZ (i think)...but which has now gone up to something like 12Hz and is still getting higher and higher (this is a concern i think btw as our bodies have a connnection with the schuumans resonance and not having it can really stuff up ur mind).

Anyways...Astral travel you are meant to calm your body, mind, meditate, etc but b4 you start astral traveling some people hear/feel a frequency and then go astral traveling.

The Egyptians were all about death, etc and really spiritual, Gods, Afterlife, etc.

Maybe the pyramid was a place where the Pharoah would go to astral travel, communicate with god, etc and the actual Pyramid was helping his body/mind, get into the frequency easier.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
To be honest i think the pyramids were definatly multi-purpose, it cant be coincidence that they align with star constellations and have been designed with such intense mathamatical skill.
I've heard numerous accounts of the exceptional acoustics in pyramids....maybe speeches,discussions, prayers etc also took place...?

about the powdered gold.....i've heard that the reason we place so much value on gold is due to acnient civilisation and the fact that gods (at least from sumerian mythology, i'm not sure about the egyptians) came to earth to mine gold and used it to prolong life ...and from then on humans have been trying unsuccessfully to master the gold concoction that the gods used. ...maybe this carried on into eygpt ??

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The gold concoction has been found....(drum role)

Goldschlager!!!

The white powder the ate....(drumrole)

Cocaine!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No it wasn't coc aine.

And yes they valued the gold that could be somehow turned into this white powder gold.

Like i said pharoahs would go without eating for a week before eating some of this stuff as the acidity int he stomach wouldn't really be there after 7 days. or it's really low acidity or something.

But they valued gold.

1. Normal Gold looks very nice and shiny

2. White powder gold is very good for the body/mind.

#2 is the main reason why they liked gold.

They had a special room (large room) filed with this white powdered gold.

White powdered gold is what Moses gave to the israelites in the desert while fleeing Egypt.

If you heat White powdered Gold up to a high temperature it becomes invisible....but not really...as an experiment was done in which they heated it up in an oven and it disappeared....they put a spatular through where it should have been. Then they cooled the oven down and the white powdered gold was still exactly as it had been set down b4 heating.

The white gold didn't just become invisible....it went to another dimension.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Do you have any links to this information? It sounds like a bunch of rubbish to me. Does white gold still exist on this planet? I don't put any stock in this theory yet because there has been no citation as to where your "theory" comes from.

PS. I was joking about the cocain and goldshlager. I put it in because I felt the ideas being put forth so far seemed to be plucked out of the sky with no concrete evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Never heared about the white gold thing and how you link it to the manna is interresting. Where do you have this info from, and who tested it in the oven?

About the Great Pyramid, my first Art Director told me an interresting story. Some years back his brother had apparently been working on the pyramids, and at one point they rigged a choir inside the king's chamber who sang some songs. What apparently happened at exactly the same time was that the sky cracked open and it suddenly started raining rivers. We know that the Ankh was called the key of the Nile, and that it was infact a physical key to a physical dam which regulated the level of the Nile for watering purposes. The area around the Nile that is like a desert today, was earlier an incredibly green and fruitful area. Something to think about.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That would be an interesting piece of research to conduct. I wonder if further experiments into the use of pyramids as weather control devices has been done. Very intriguing idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i just had a google. I'll try find the experiment thingo.

www.energeticnutrition.com...

IMPORTANT NEW RESEARCH
Etherium Gold improves brain balance and learning ability.
An alternative treatment for dyslexia, attention deficit disorder,
(ADD and ADHD) and autism. Read Here

Reported Benefits Include:

Enhanced metal clarity and focus
Positive emotions and greater sense of inner peace
Increased intuitive powers and sixth sense stimulation
Greater insights into self and life situations
Ability to deal with stressful situations from a higher perspective
Deeper prayer and meditative states
Enhanced and/or lucid dreams
Accelerated manifesting and serendiptiy
Greater creativity
Right/Left brain balance
Feelings of expansion and access to higher Universal knowledge

Many people experience expansionary states after consuming it. These experiences appear to be similar to those recorded in ancient texts that describe the use of "white powder of gold." It is also known as the Philosophers' Stone, mfkzt, manna, shem-an-na, and by other names. White gold was created alchemically by some ancient civilizations for the purpose of expanding consciousness, heightening abilities of the leaders, and as a part of certain ceremonies. It was usually reserved for the higher echelons in society or religious orders, often times given to initiates being promoted to a higher status within the group.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.energeticnutrition.com...

Here is some info about it. But you can better look on google or any search engine , there are enough info about this around. I know that it's "hard to believe" for the most peoples but with these things I always say, I don't know, but anything is posible so I'm open to it.

You could have look for proof your self instead of asking for it
I did..

Oh I see I took too long to post, but anyway, there are many "secrets" hidden from public, only a few gets to know them. The most common things we know, believe, think or say are just plain BS, thought by a very flawed educational system world wide. Now why do they do that ? Well I think because those who know like the powers it gives and like to be "above" the rest.

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
traded with South American empires...(due to numerous evidence, such as finding flowers only found there in pharoah's mummies..., etc.)

I'm thinking they used to import coc aine...and that this is the white powder we're talking about here....

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ermmm no we're not talking about coc aine at all. WE are talking about White powder Gold.

monatomic.earth.com...

"Spiritual Powers of the White Powder

Hudson said that the naturally-occurring white powder is comprised of all the precious ORMEs in rather fixed proportions. (At least from his ores.) He stated that each ORME affects a different gland (seal) of the body. Ancient literature says that the white powder of gold effects the seventh seal (the pineal gland), other white powders effect other seals. Hudson believes that proper spiritual usage would require that you take all the elements in their naturally-occurring proportions. That's what the Egyptians did.

Hudson pointed out that the ancient Egyptian literature only discusses the white powder of gold. Yet, the powder which was found in the pyramids contained all the monatomic elements in the expected percentages. The dominant element was rhodium. He believes that the reason that the Egyptians only mentioned gold was because they were simply unaware of the other elements. They knew about iron, gold, silver, and copper. If you were to chemically analyze monatomic rhodium, you would believe that you had an iron compound."

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha....

As I suggested earlier....common Gaz, find some proof for my Goldschlager theory too...we make a great team. Lol.

I love it.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
traded with South American empires...(due to numerous evidence, such as finding flowers only found there in pharoah's mummies..., etc.)

I'm thinking they used to import coc aine...and that this is the white powder we're talking about here....

Did you read the posts in the thread ? I guess not

But for sure it's very interesting to read about "White Powder Gold".

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
On the white gold, it may simply be a reference -originally - to another freely-occurring metal: perhaps silver, remotely tin. One recalls that platinum was once thrown away and that aluminium, before modern electrolytic processes, was regarded as precious.
On F-sharp: it doesn't quite ring true: how (in the absence of other information). (and -as is well known -Western intonation changed in Baroque times) - would one know it wasn't G-flat?
I could be persuaded merely by a frequency; but a note seems unlikely' and therefore anyone advancing that identification without qualification would seem to be a speculator.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
The gold concoction has been found....(drum role)

Goldschlager!!!

The white powder the ate....(drumrole)

Cocaine!!!

I have some nasty memories of that stuff.

Goldschlager I mean, not coc aine!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As for the Pyramids: never dismiss the desire of the very powerful to leave a big monument: Ozymandias springs to mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.drinksmixer.com...

Now take a look at that, there are about 100+ mixes with goldschlager, very interesting, but again please just use the search engines, enough info around.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is where i read it. Nexus ;P - Another dimension

I never make things up. I just retell something i have heard b4 or read b4.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Since gravity determines space-time, Puthoff concluded that the powder was "exotic matter" and was capable of bending space-time.

However, the mfkzt powder would then be resonating in a different dimension, under which circumstance it should become totally invisible. Again, Hudson confirmed that this was precisely the case: the sample certainly did vanish from sight when its weight disappeared.

What was being said here was not simply that the substance could be moved out of perceptual vision, but that it was literally transported into an alternative parallel plane--a fifth dimension of space-time. The proof of this was ascertained by attempting to disturb and scoop the substance with spatulas while it was invisible, so that it would be positioned differently when it returned to a visible state. But this did not happen, and the substance returned to precisely the same position and shape as last seen. Nothing was moved or disturbed in the invisible interim, because it had not been there. In short, it was not invisible: it had actually altered its physical state and had transposed into another dimension.

Dr Puthoff explained that this was like the difference between a conventional stealth aircraft, which cannot be detected by radar, and one that can literally disappear into another dimension.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join