It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homage to the killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
dont no if any one heard but the killers are releasing a new song. its about the murder of 14year old jodie by her boyfriend. its gona be written from the perspective of her mother. i feel that it is one mighty fine thing to do from this band. so many bands abuse their power but when band does something like this it goes to show that there are some decent, caring people left in this world

The killers i salute you

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I remember when Jodie was killed, Its great to see a high profile band do something like this for her and her family. If I remember rightly the Stereophonics did a similar song called Billy Daveys Daughter, about a girl that commited suicide( I am sure that it was based on someone the band had known). Its nice to know that famous people think about the ordinary people in the street from time to time.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sorry never heard of this band are they fronted by Paul Di'anno former Iron Maiden frontman?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nah, Drunk, they're fronted by Brandon Flowers of Las Vegas and no known prior band experience:

Here's an NME news piece about this story.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
yeah near enough the story i ead. that link explains things in more detail than what i had put. cheers

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They have a few catchy beats for the dance floor, but other then that just not my style.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
When I was looking through the recent posts on the main BTS screen I saw:
Homage to the killers

and me being me I thought WTF!

What sicko is paying homage to murderers....shouldn't judge things so quickly should I

*note to self read thread before guessing its contents*

new topics

top topics

join