It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Did Mr.Greer get back to you, im just done reading this thread, and i didnt see an outcome from what you said, regarding informing the disclosure project.
Any news?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is it just me or...

This opens up a potential pandora's box for his 'moonwalk' dance!

[edit on 9-1-2006 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Did Mr.Greer get back to you, im just done reading this thread, and i didnt see an outcome from what you said, regarding informing the disclosure project.
Any news?

Nope i didn't get any response from the Disclosure Project. I sent them 2 e-mails, one with the Clementine anomalies and one with the big structure photographed by Apollo 8. Despite the Clementine anomalies are elucidated in (at least most of them), the apollo 8 pic was quite of interest. Maybe they already knew about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Enlargements made from both Apollo and LO photography show anomalous structures out of the path of further deposition and wasting that have walls and buttresses higher than the natural terrain. Meteoric rain degrades them but straight walls within walls simply don’t appear on levels higher than the highest points of crater flanks which some of the ‘archologies’ I’ve found seem to do. I believe these are remnants of structures that used to be much larger and more defined.

The problem of disclosure seems to go back to the infancy of our space program. The ones who are likely to be aware of the lunar and other planetary artifacts are ones who know of the Brookings Report. Written in 1959 by the Brookings Institution, it was titled, Proposed Studies of the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs and was delivered to the Chairman of NASA’s Committee on Long-Range Studies and to Congress. It suggested that data accrued through space exploration that would reveal artifacts of intelligent life- be withheld from the public for fear that society would disintegrate and cause scientific, psychological, and social upheaval.

Of course there are anamolies on our surrounding planetary bodies. We have the proof in the washed out pictures that our government crames down our throat every day, you just have to be able to sift through the mundane pictures and look at the pictures that have these washed out and doctored up , i think the people that do this are really trying to show us that there is something up there, but from behind the big mans back.Or else it would have been done a lot better.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
Is it just me or...

This opens up a potential pandora's box for his 'moonwalk' dance!

those pics can be everything u see michael jackson but it even might be a
luger pistol from wo2 or a nazi whom brings a hitlergreeting.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

those pics can be everything u see michael jackson but it even might be a
luger pistol from wo2 or a nazi whom brings a hitlergreeting.

actually germany was accused of having a moonbase as well as russia.... maybe it is a, laser lugar that fell outa some germans hand????

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Excerlent thread, i realy enjoyed reading it all and all the links provided.

I belive that they are covering something up on the moon, weather its alian or just a new project by some nation im not shure.

In regards to the Batle of L.A., i did not know about this before today, i find this extreamly intresting but also quite scary

Again thank you for the thread.

Pickle.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Despite authenticity of pictures I would like to ask question what is the point of alien base on the moon?

Couple of possibilities that comes to mind:
• Base was build and is occupied by some ancient earth civilization (what do we call today Atlantis)
• Base is occupied with ETs who’s job is to monitor and control our evolution and technological progress
• Base is occupied with Ets who are planning invasion on the earth (what the heck they are waiting for, unless they are waiting until we destroy our selves)
• Base has some beacon value to extraterrestrials (why would then in some alien abductions they are trying to figure what solar system is this, and position?)
• Base is science laboratory for ETs. (Why then the moon?)
• Base is built by Nazis! (They always have been ‘people from the sky’
)
• Same aliens that are terrorizing inhabitants on Solomon Island are using this base to ship what they are digging (if anything) in the sea.
• Base was built by Ebes. (Have to mention them too) as fast recovery base. (those guys really have issue driving their crafts on earth!
)

We might get more info (leaks) as China is rushing in to Space race.

[edit on 1/9/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well, the moon is the only source of Helium-3, it doesn't occur naturally on earth. Helium-3 is important in 'fusion', which may be a propulsion source of ET aircraft......

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I find it a little odd that a base would be made on the moon, my dad has a telescope and I've asked him to check the big cheese out.
He reckons that if you were going to have a base, why have it thousands and thousands of miles away from the planet that you're:

Going to invade.
Monitoring the species.
Abducting humans and experimentation.

I tend to agree with him.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The tug of war between conspiracy and fact concerning clemantine/apollo lunar imaging will always exist. Mars is no exception in this equation. I have always considered anomalous images from web sources to be mainly aimed at provoking conspiracy theorists to debate the blurred areas between fact and fiction.
Without doubt there are structures and anomalous geograhical and geological features that beg debate but what I detect as distracting in debates such as this is the inclusion of Nazi moonbase/moonwalker distractions that add nothing to the focus of this subject.
In the recent past I've scoured the web in all its glory for evidence of previous pre humankind lunar occupation and I have not yet been convinced by anything I've seen or read.
The 'I want to believe' fraternity in our ranks will latch on to any vague rock, light anomally, shadow or digital image enhancement to submit as possible evidence of extraterrestial pre/current occupation.
I believe that NASA is in reciept of evidence that support previous occupation from the distant past and are keeping this under wraps. Yes, the maiden of the night is a source of awe and mystery in many ways but to my way of thinking it is a cinder in the sky.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wow, you can see they have copy pasted landscape around! and airbrushed some out! Thats a horrible job to cover up something not to be seen. I think there is something they don't want us to see

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
The blurred objects are suspected 'patent leather artifacts'.

But actually those are prolly spots on the moon that were not photographed.
Check here with this undoctered Farside Image:

That is NOT the real backside of the moon, look here. i did photo analyze on it with photoshop and marked all wierd places! That image is very very fake, it looks like it's been put together by many images. Some of the parts marked in red is just to unrealistic to be a real image.

(analyzed) (click on image after the link-image to get full size)

(original of analyzed)

[edit on 20-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The entire surface of the moon will be mapped by more than one space agency. Japan is one of many I believe already en route.

And thank goodness. Once it's mapped this contrivance will die its due death along with faked moon landings. Monlythic structures the size of small countries..arghhh...the Earth is round, please get used to it.

As a gentle reminder - Please remember to use your Fiction tags.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
you know what happens when the general public gets word that there really is life outside of our world? yeh man.

dont be surprised that they are censoring a lot of information.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
you know what happens when the general public gets word that there really is life outside of our world? yeh man.

The public should have known many many years ago. Give one good reasion why we should believe a lie

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
some have said if its photoshoped then why does it look so badly done? why would the gov or whoevers involved want to spend loads of time photoshoping it to perfection when a quick blur does the same job, they know whats under it, we dont, job done, the only people that will take any notice of it is people like us on conspiracy websites etc but who ever listens to us anyways??

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Originally posted by krossfyter

The public should have known many many years ago. Give one good reasion why we should believe a lie

and yeh the world being round is a lie too!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky B

some have said if its photoshoped then why does it look so badly done? why would the gov or whoevers involved want to spend loads of time photoshoping it to perfection when a quick blur does the same job, they know whats under it, we dont, job done, the only people that will take any notice of it is people like us on conspiracy websites etc but who ever listens to us anyways??

conducting a quick blur in photoshop makes it look obviously more tampered with as opposed to what they are doing with the pics.

you have to spend some time with the blur to make it look decent.

the work that has been done is quick and easy and obscures just enough that one wouldnt notice it... unless really looking... in a bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some time ago probably about 4-5 years ago some pictures clearly showing structures on the moons surface were published in a magazine called "UFO Magazine" It was a UK publication however went out of print when the founder,writer,owner,editor passed away. I remember these pictures being awesome clearly showiing structures. I cant find anything on a search. If any other person ever collected the mags they shoud be able to find them easily. Sadly i binned mine when moving house

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join