It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nice pics. I find it interesting that in one photo, there are flat surfaces. I enhanced the photo with Photoshop. You can also see different shadows. I definately believe its a structure of some sort.

Here is the enhanced version.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Outstanding work blaqmyst!

Also Kudos to the pics showing the same mysterious blurs occuring on multiple pics. Kinda hard to think signal loss when the same area is involved in multiple exposures.

I think we have reached a point in the process of slowly getting people ready to accept the truth where more and more almost-hard info is being allowed to 'slip' out. The days of absolute secrecy are long past.

It does seem, from various documents dating to the beginning of the USA's involvement in all of this, that the plans to prepare for Disclosure have gotten just as much attention as the cover-up itself. Logically from the governments point of view there has always been the chance of something out of their control happening that would blow the thing wide open.

Since the opinion of social scientists has been that we are not really psychologically prepared for such knowledge it is only responsible of those who know the truth to work on that aspect. When pictures such as the ones in this Thread are released they count on exactly what has happened here. Some believe the official explaination, some do not.

It saddens me to realize how effective the Disinfo campaign has been. To even get a large group to agree on something like this is almost impossible. I know that eventually the truth will come out but there is still so much struggle ahead.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It looks like a very badly cropped photos or a cloaked structure of some sort.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks A.T

It is amazing that so many people want to dismiss the obvious. There is far more things our powers that be are trying to hide from us, and one day all their lies will be exposed.

What a sad little blue planet we live on...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

I think we have reached a point in the process of slowly getting people ready to accept the truth where more and more almost-hard info is being allowed to 'slip' out. The days of absolute secrecy are long past.

It saddens me to realize how effective the Disinfo campaign has been. To even get a large group to agree on something like this is almost impossible. I know that eventually the truth will come out but there is still so much struggle ahead.

A.T
(-)

I thinks its one of those things guys, that here, for example, we have some data - true pics i believe, other than post it here on this site, what can be done with it to increase awareness for those who know nothing of what possibly lies ahead?
I'm sure we all have friends that we have amazed with phots/stats that just had no idea prior to us showing them... I think we need to convince more people........ get them looking up too.

these pics have done the rounds, i think there is something going on, other than mosaic overlaps...

loq

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i think they leave it sloppy like that on purpose.
the goverment does a good job at slapping u in the face with proof that sumthing is there and denying it.
lolol
if i was them id be doing that too.
just to mess with people and show my power.
great pics. i for one think there is def. something up there

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I know exactly how you feel OSS, but to understand the importance of these pictures does require a little background in the subject. If you want to get someone started I suggest the pic from The Battle of LA. I have had great success with that one. Show them the pic, let them read a little of the story and you will open most people's eyes.

Some will not accept it for various reasons, I even had one person who after looking refused to discuss the matter any further. Turns out he believed but turning that corner just scared him to death. He was actually mad at me for a little while but eventually came around and is now looking into it on his own with fairly serious intent.

Loq,

I really do think that things like this are either part of a program to slowly get us used to what is to come someday, or just people who wish they could tell the truth but know they cannot. The people who do this are not mindless robots, they have familes too, and many probably believe that it is wrong to keep the secrets and do what little they can to help the rest of us.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
I know exactly how you feel OSS, but to understand the importance of these pictures does require a little background in the subject. If you want to get someone started I suggest the pic from The Battle of LA. I have had great success with that one. Show them the pic, let them read a little of the story and you will open most people's eyes.

Some will not accept it for various reasons, I even had one person who after looking refused to discuss the matter any further. Turns out he believed but turning that corner just scared him to death. He was actually mad at me for a little while but eventually came around and is now looking into it on his own with fairly serious intent.

Loq,

I really do think that things like this are either part of a program to slowly get us used to what is to come someday, or just people who wish they could tell the truth but know they cannot. The people who do this are not mindless robots, they have familes too, and many probably believe that it is wrong to keep the secrets and do what little they can to help the rest of us.

A.T
(-)

Well said, the one question I have is are the old men willing to dissolve their greed so we can evolve, or will they continue to misdirect and lie about intelligent presence on this planet?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the reason the blurred areas are so big is that the shadows as well as the objects are being covered up.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think this, like many theories, has been overblown. Remember that any coverup would be perpetrated by people. If these were covered up (and I tend to lean towards the folks that suggest these are image artifacts), who's to say they weren't done horribly on purpose by the intern saddled with blurring out the images? Or possibly, just because it was such a rush job - pictures due to be released holy hell you can see the mansion we sent Elvis to live in - Private Smith get that #e covered up double time!!

In all seriousness, chime in military folks - I don't think the military's attention to detail and command structure would allow something to slip through like this. If they meant to hide pieces of the moon, we wouldn't see them. They're either image artifacts or intentionally blurred.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Arghh my head throbs when i visit here sometimes.

Hmm Conspiracy.....

Government Super Drone to Web Clerk Drone
Censor and Cover up. I know the best way to keep these meddling Alien/UFO superheros in the dark. Post all these images on a government site!!! Muwhahahah

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Garbage, on the last pick the blur spot is clearly covering half of a crater. Why censor that? Also note the lack of shadows on some of the pictures. And ask yourself, why would anyone blur something like this? Simple, to stip up the youngster's minds into negligent thinking.

This is about the biggest load of bull I have seen on ATS since the 'sticker/tracker on the back of road signs' conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Arghh my head throbs when i visit here sometimes.
Hmm Conspiracy.....
Government Super Drone to Web Clerk Drone
Censor and Cover up. I know the best way to keep these meddling Alien/UFO superheros in the dark. Post all these images on a government site!!! Muwhahahah

Originally posted by Frosty
Garbage, on the last pick the blur spot is clearly covering half of a crater. Why censor that? Also note the lack of shadows on some of the pictures. And ask yourself, why would anyone blur something like this? Simple, to stip up the youngster's minds into negligent thinking.
This is about the biggest load of bull I have seen on ATS since the 'sticker/tracker on the back of road signs' conspiracy.

Hello Nullster and Frosty

Concerning the Clementine pictures, i think it was indeed nothing. I came honestly to this conclusion in my last posts.

However, not so fast....

Why don't you both share your 'honest' opinion on the photograph i posted on page 5 and on the thread of StarfleetCommand ?

More than the photograph itself, the history surrounding it is highly suspect. Again, check the links posted on page 5. The evidence of a genuine artificial structure is definitively obvious.

In two new photographs from Apollo 8 (1968) of the same area, the artefact has disappeared, but at the exact same place we can clearly see what looks like a characteristic camouflage blur.

Also, studies were made on the photographs from the Clementine probe (1994). At the exact same place where "the artifact" should be, it was found a trace of "something" which disappeared between 1968 and 1994, but whose geometry coincides perfectly. Here is the comparison :

It's a chance for us, because this photograph would NEVER have come public. It is very probably a mistake made by the "organism" in charge of filtering these kind of evidences.

[edit on 6/1/2006 by Musclor]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I doubt it's photochop...you can go to the official military site and see them. Likewise, you may want to visit NASA's site and see some mosaic pics of Mars, etc. and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

ever considered their trying to cover things up on mars too??

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here's a Mars pic, again as all such pics are, a mosaic. Note the slant of the rectangle, etc. Look familiar? It should... Same as what we see in the Clementine mosaics....

gazrok, a disinfo agent??

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A lot of those photos look like a section has just been blurred over in photoshop, if there was something there you would be able to see a difference in the blur, as it is it only looks like the moon's surface hsa been blurred for no apparent reason.

Sorry, but I'll wait for a little more proof to this theory before I jump om the alien moonbase conspiracy bandwagon.

*edited for spelling*

[edit on 6/1/2006 by SonOfDaedalus]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have also looked at those pictures. It appears to be pictures of some equipment accidently left behind of a security nature or equipment left that is still sensitive and needed to be censored. I said it censored!Cordially, LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just got in here....and I used to work in aerospace. Mosaic pics...yes. Blurs that are not square-shaped...NO! These are blatant coverups of objects that are on the moon. What they are, I do not know, but in my experience, I have seen pictures that were not blotted or blurred out, and there were structures on the other side of the moon. Many a picture exists in government archives taken from the Apollo missions that orbited and landed on the moon.

Good find!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The pictures of secret bases on the moon left on a site on the internet.
Okay... if someone 'flew' over or satellites took them from orbiting around
the Earth, they brought them back and filed them safely on a website, not
forgetting to badly cover up the bases.
With a gift for Photoshop that a two year-old may possess, they 'bodged'
the images and hoped no one would notice.

Gimme a break.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The blurred objects are suspected 'patent leather artifacts'.

But actually those are prolly spots on the moon that were not photographed.
Check here with this undoctered Farside Image:

www.mufor.org...
www.mufor.org...
Then again this might be more interesting.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Xabora]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join