It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chris01621

Or this:
rapidshare.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chris01621

Look at this:
rapidshare.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The skipper found most of these and is credited for finding them.

I believe the first one I have not seen in the op.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You think with all of nasa's technology they would just "smudge" a picture? To them, photoshop is like atari. Gimme a break. I wouldn't doubt that there is something on the moon built by man for some purpose, sure why not. Colony on the dark side? I can almost buy that. But NASA releasing cheaply edited photos to the public about something so big, not a chance. And considering most UFOs are seem during wartime, makes you think it might just be wierd tax-payer-wasted-money war machines that will never get used except to make San Diego go "wtf"

I must admit it puzzles me that they would make such a poor effort at conceiling something, though apparently people in these departments are hired on how well they can keep a secret and not how well they can do their job. Also I would like to know how long ago the image was taken because photoshop isn't that old. Another theory could be that maybe theyre trying to tell us something. Looking at all the nasa ufo footage, some of it completely blatant, I cant help but wonder how this footage got released, surely theyre not that careless, or are they? Maybe there's people on the inside wanting the truth out but dont want to make it so obvious that they'll lose their jobs.

The images in the OP were Clementine images. That wasn't NASA, it was DoD (although NASA provided logistical, technical, and material support). The reason that the "edits" are so crappy is because it was first generation software meant to censor images before they are recieved by civilians. The software uses algorithmic functions to detect unnatural features and then conceal them. Since the process worked with Clementine, they merely made it better at obfuscating and it is part of the current Mars missions. You can see some "airbrushing" on current Mars photo's....but it is far improved over the Clementine stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Cool thread, not only have I seen this topic on other sites but i strongly believe in a base on the moon. Hitler had plans of a base on the moon even before world war 2. The U.S. also had interests for a base on the moon due to the fact that it could launch an immediate attack/counter attack if need be. As far as alien moon bases...look at the FN face in the moon. There are also a few bridges, and some tall structures. A little research into this and you can find THOUSANDS of threads on this topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDude24

Nice pic by dif above.

Why woudn't the aliens have above ground bases on the Moon. We would if we were studying a planet and it had a moon next door with no locals on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join