It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report On Missing Children: A Part of the Power Elites' Sex Slave Ring?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The issue of child sex slave rings goes largely unreported in our mainstream media. It pops up from time to time (like the Franklin case), but only rarely. I ran across this study done by the Scripps Howard News Service and couldn't help but wonder.. are these children who are being misreported on or not even reported missing at all victims of this sickening and abhorent activity?

Missing-children cases fumbled by police nationwide
By THOMAS HARGROVE
Scripps Howard News Service
May 10, 2005

- Fifteen-year-old Bryona Williams had been missing for four days before the Detroit Police Department reported her disappearance to state and federal authorities. Her half-naked, raped, strangled and decomposing body was found two weeks later, face-down on the floor of an abandoned inner-city building.

As with thousands of other missing-children cases nationwide, police mishandled Bryona's disappearance two years ago by failing to immediately report her to the FBI's National Crime Information Center, as required by federal law.

A first-of-its-kind study of computer files at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children conducted by Scripps Howard News Service has found that dozens of police departments across the nation failed to report at least 4,498 runaway, lost and abducted children in apparent violation of the National Child Search Assistance Act passed by Congress in 1990.

Seventeen of these unreported children are dead, 131 are still missing.
www.knoxstudio.com...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
The issue of child sex slave rings goes largely unreported in our mainstream media. It pops up from time to time (like the Franklin case), but only rarely. I ran across this study done by the Scripps Howard News Service and couldn't help but wonder.. are these children who are being misreported on or not even reported missing at all victims of this sickening and abhorent activity?

Missing-children cases fumbled by police nationwide
By THOMAS HARGROVE
Scripps Howard News Service
May 10, 2005

- Fifteen-year-old Bryona Williams had been missing for four days before the Detroit Police Department reported her disappearance to state and federal authorities. Her half-naked, raped, strangled and decomposing body was found two weeks later, face-down on the floor of an abandoned inner-city building.

As with thousands of other missing-children cases nationwide, police mishandled Bryona's disappearance two years ago by failing to immediately report her to the FBI's National Crime Information Center, as required by federal law.

A first-of-its-kind study of computer files at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children conducted by Scripps Howard News Service has found that dozens of police departments across the nation failed to report at least 4,498 runaway, lost and abducted children in apparent violation of the National Child Search Assistance Act passed by Congress in 1990.

Seventeen of these unreported children are dead, 131 are still missing.
www.knoxstudio.com...

you be suprise how much bueacracy there is and not mention many policemen and women are lazy and understaffed.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Have you read anything about the child sex slave rings?

I realize its pretty tin foil hat sounding, but I do believe these rings exist. I also believe many of our nation's highest officials are involved (on different levels).

According to what I've read, these children are taken to parties where they are sexually abused by members of the elite in attendence. The sexual relations are filmed and then these people are blackmailed with it.

That is one reason why, I think, so many elected officials are so ineffective. If they don't play along, they're exposed for the pervs and frauds they are.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion they exist as well ECK. Do a Google Search or search on here about the "Franklin Cover-up" for specific information about the US government's involvement in this type of thing.

I saw this headline on Yahoo! and immediately thought of this thread:
news.yahoo.com...
This type of thing is not limited to the US. Check out Prison Planet for information about the worldwide child sex rings.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You're right el_topo. It is a world-wide problem. It's funny, but it sounds so crazy that the media can pretty much get away with not saying anything about it.

Think back to the Laci Peterson case. There was much information the media and court didn't play up. Witnesses seeing suspicious others in Peterson's neighborhood and area, her being seen with these others, etc. Think about the condition her body and her son's were found in. Call me crazy, but I believe she was the victim of this same sort of activity.

I find it hard to believe that Peterson could have done those things to his wife's body.

No evidence linked him to the crime. It was pretty much all based on raw emotion and media-induced hatred/hysteria. Was Scott Peterson a creep? Hell yeah he was a creep, of the first order. But I'm sorry, that does not make him a sadistic murderer.

No. That crime smacked of the demonic, right up the sex-slave ring alley.

Thanks for the link, btw.

There is an article about a witch hunt for child molesters in a California town (with many innocent people being thrown in jail & later released early) in this month's issue of Rolling Stone. The things it goes into regarding the demented and maniacal district attorney and his cronies is disturbing to say the least. I highly recommend y'all read it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You bring up good points about the Peterson case. To me, he was convicted because of his character, not because of definitive proof.

I've always thought there were things we weren't being told about the Elizabeth Smart and Jon Benet Ramsey cases, the latter being a prime example of a pedophile ring crime. Did you see the Elizabeth Smart interview on Dateline NBC? This girl is obviously completely disassociated with the event. She made it seem like nothing more than a broken arm. I honestly believe that she was kidnapped and conditioned, and not by the insane hobo they've accused.

There is an excellent thread about missing children in the "Website Related Discussion" forum you should check out. Its quite long, but there is a ton of excellent information. Be sure to read all of Ocelot's posts.

Edit: here's the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by el_topo]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
You bring up good points about the Peterson case. To me, he was convicted because of his character, not because of definitive proof.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person in this country who feels that way.

I've always thought there were things we weren't being told about the Elizabeth Smart and Jon Benet Ramsey cases, the latter being a prime example of a pedophile ring crime

I completely agree with you. Those cases are so utterly beyond strange, its mind-boggling. And for some reason, Elizabeth Smart's father always seemed very suspicous to me - or something. I can't even put my finger on it exactly. That case has always bothered me.

There is an excellent thread about missing children in the "Website Related Discussion" forum you should check out. Its quite long, but there is a ton of excellent information.

Could you post the link to that?

That article you linked us to awhile back was just like the Peterson case - satanic ritual murder. Torso of a boy found in river Thames.. It's unreal.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Edit: here's the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by el_topo]

Thanks man!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This a link on the front page of ATS which mentions 300 kids missing from London school's. Half are used as sex slaves, 1/3 of the remaining to work in slave labor camps in Cambodia, and the other 2/3 to be used as prey in ancient ceremonial hunting rituals on private property of the Illuminati in Nairobi.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nairobian Illuminati? That's a new one on me.

Now how 'bout the sex slave rings run by the WHITE illuminati across Europe, the United States and the Mid-east and China?

There was talk of Chandra Levy being kidnapped and sold to Mid Easterners. Whathisname from Vanity Fair was supposed to meet with a man who claimed to have first-hand knowledge of this and he skipped out on their planned meeting. If it was true, I wonder if he was killed before he could spill the beans on what he knew.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think that it is sad that we don't see more about this in the media.
The lack of response to this thread, I think is indicative of the fact that we as Americans are so uncomfortable with the thought that this is actually happening, that we would prefer to pretend otherwise.
The numbers are there. The victims and their stories are there. There have been court cases where some of the perpetrators have admitted as much.
Other countries have acknowledged that the trafficing of kidnapped children is rampant within their borders. And they have said and documented the presence of many American children found there.
This is a very sad commentary regarding the apathy of the American media and public at large.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think the biggest reason for the deafening silence in the USA is that so many of our leaders from the national level down to local are themselves involved/compromised.

It's easy for them to skip over it and cover it up, too, because of how outrageous it sounds. If anything sounds tinfoil hat this does.

Take Florida for example. They have a terrible rate of missing children - from the system! Is it a coincidence that Jeb Bush is the governor? I think that's one state that definitely needs to be scrutinized in a big bad way.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hey ECK

Youdefinatly are not the only one who feels this way. He was conicted because he was a scumbag cheater, NOT because the jury thought he was a murderer. Im not saying he is innocent, but he did not get convicted because of proof of murder.

As far as the child sex rings go, I know for a fact they exist in the world. I spent 4 years in the Navy and went to Thiland more than once. I am getting ready to go see Starwars so I cant go into detail right now, but I will say this. This is the most disgusting topic and it is a shame that there are people out there who can do things like this. Well, maybe 'shame' isnt strong enough. Just pure disgusting.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I always feel that depravation, avarice, and despicable acts in the pursue of money and power is how many have become wealthy in our country.

Many of them are protected by our own laws and money.

Sad that in our own country we still have to face this type of degradation of our most innocent resources.................our children.

Its incredible how many children goes missing every day, to never been seen again.

Very sad, when you have to realized that we have a dark side in our own soil and most of us tried to ignore as long as it doesn't affect our own children or families.

Very disturbing ECK.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Hey ECK

Youdefinatly are not the only one who feels this way. He was conicted because he was a scumbag cheater, NOT because the jury thought he was a murderer.

Hey Kidfinger, great to hear from ya.

It's disturbing b/c it could happen to ANY of us. Tomothy McVeigh was convicted on the same type crap. Emotion. Not facts or proof.

When you have some time, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on this. You probably have some interesting insights on this b/c of your experience.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Its incredible how many children goes missing every day, to never been seen again.

Very sad, when you have to realized that we have a dark side in our own soil and most of us tried to ignore as long as it doesn't affect our own children or families.

This is sad, but true.

One thing that makes me shake my head in wonderment is the fact that most of the kids reported on the Amber Alert are pretty little white kids. Am I the only one who sees this?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
you know, the much maligned david icke has been saying this for years. stewart swerdlow and the 'montaulk boys" is another voice saying it.
i don't want to belive it, but i fear the worst.

and it's REALLY bad. beyond the unimaginable pathos and the actual crimes. IF that many people are involved in perpetrating and covering-up(we're talking complicity through silence, too, which accounts for the vast majority of the big bosses), AND they've been doing it for decades(perhaps centuries), AND these are the people who run things, ...what will happen if MOST of them need to be put down like the rabid animals they are. how will the ship steer with no one at the helm?

a sticky wicket, that.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We would do fine. Perhaps regular people who actually have (cough) integrity would step up and do what they had to do. There are plenty of bright, hardworking people across this land who are more than capable of running an interim government. I think we've been subconsciously trained to believe we NEED the government to take care of us.

I believe the reason congress is so ineffective is b/c most of those "representing" us are compromised in one way or another. I believe that many of them have been secretly filmed having (grotesque) relations with those children who have been kidnapped and forced into the elite's prostitution playground.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These rings exist. Who and how is pretty far reaching. But lets not forget that it goes between all economic lines from the poor to the elite. I seriously doubt the high up GOP has any involvement. Sure they know about it. I still think that the American Catholic church knowingly and willingly is the biggest child sex ring in the country. It amazes me how we have tolerated this. Most organized child sex rings are formed from religious groups in this country. The abuse is always hidden behind the seperation of church and state. Absolutley sickening....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
indeed, if it was JUST politicians, the problem would be diminutive. but's it's also police, judges, secret police, captains of industry, media moguls.....

don't get me wrong. i think chaos and hard times would be a burden i would GLADLY bear if that's the price of stopping these demonic monsters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join