It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The age of nuclear terrorism is upon us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
So obviously you don't believe the official story about 9/11 right? You must agree it was an inside government assisted job because if your so sure the Terrorists are simply not smart enough to attack anyone succussfully with bio or chem weapons then you'd have to admit they weren't smart enough to pull of multiple hijackings with boxcutters which defy logic, defy US airspace rules and defy all intelligence measures within the US.

If they pulled off 9/11 completely on their own, they are damn smart, they outsmarted EVERY post in the US and managed to breach the highest levels of US security.

exactly
he thinks they are dumb yet they can mak success full attacks

also csulli456 it doesnt take a genius to use a chemical weapon and its much more easy to smuggle then a nuclear weapon as its much more smaller and even a small amount can kill hundreds

so what makes you think Iran will hand over nuclear weapons
even so they havent given the most simple bio agent to them?

please use your intilect if thats possible

[edit on 13-5-2005 by bodrul]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
if we were to trace bio or nuke weps back to Iran we would NUKE them if the terrorists used these weapons on the Allies, that is probably one reason Iran has not given weps to terrorists yet any way.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

So obviously you don't believe the official story about 9/11 right? You must agree it was an inside government assisted job because if your so sure the Terrorists are simply not smart enough to attack anyone succussfully with bio or chem weapons then you'd have to admit they weren't smart enough to pull of multiple hijackings with boxcutters which defy logic, defy US airspace rules and defy all intelligence measures within the US.

If they pulled off 9/11 completely on their own, they are damn smart, they outsmarted EVERY post in the US and managed to breach the highest levels of US security.

That was then and this is now. Our guard was down, that type of attack will not happen again. It would be much more difficult to exercise a chemical attack. They are ignorant barbaric people. Don`t stick up for them.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You should know me be now. I dont respond to personal attacks. I know whos side you are on and therefore you have no care for the thread. your goal is to attack American patriots the only way you can, with your verbal assaults.

If I make a derogatory statement about terrorists and someone sticks up for them, then that tells me all I need to know about that person.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
You should know me be now. I dont respond to personal attacks. I know whos side you are on and therefore you have no care for the thread. your goal is to attack American patriots the only way you can, with your verbal assaults.

If I make a derogatory statement about terrorists and someone sticks up for them, then that tells me all I need to know about that person.

wow

i am impressed

please tell me where i am sticking up for terrorists?
i dont care about american patriots ( only when they make stupid replies like this )

and yes your replies shows you know squat about terrorists
makes you look foolish

and what about the goal of this topic?
what do you expect people to do agree with everything you say?

i am neither on the side of the US or terrorists
but i will reply to things that are utter bull

[edit on 13-5-2005 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join