It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nouveau Tech Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of The Nouveau Tech Society? I find what they are offering is way out there. For instance, the 10-second miracle, whereby your life changes for the better within minutes. Any information you have would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This group has been discussed on several occasions here on ATS. It's legitimacy is debatable. It's been discussed in Conspiracies in Religion, and that topic was closed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and in Secret Societies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there any connection to the paranormal?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, it's a paranormal scam. You can read all about this Nouveau-Tech Society / Neo-Tech / Novus-Tek / Nova-Tech / Nuova-Tech / whatever on zompower.tk... if you prefer, read it alongside Nouveau-Tech's own official online literature.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I got a letter today, too!

Thank God for the Internet and sites like this one! Keeps curious kittens like me from royal pains like them!

One interesting thought about this "too good to be true letter," though... Have you ever wished that people or kids, came with instruction manuals? Who really does have all the secrets, anyway? Or, it's not what you know but who you know? It can all be found in one amazing person, place or thing... the answer is in this little riddle... "B-asic I-nstructions B-efore L-eaving E-arth"
One can check this book out at the library for FREE too!
For all you Nouveau Folks... A lesson.. Treat others as you want to be treated.. AKA "The Golden Rule." (It's in the Good Book, too)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join