It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: Bush reveals CIA agent cover to public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They are all guilty...........
After the revolution we can decide if they should go to re-education camps or work houses. I favor the second option becuase it would be new for them to actually have to work.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Colonel this isn't treason, you once again prove you know NOTHING about the United States...so why don't you just go run off somewhere and leave us Big Boys to run the country MmmKay?

Constitution states that Treason shall only be considered, when 2 or more are willing to testify in a court of law, that they saw the accused commit treason, or the Accused confesses in a court of law.

And it defines specifically that Treason is only one of two things, either giving aid to an enemy of the united states, or levying war against the United States.

Nothing else is treasonous....frankly Bush can give out the fabled "Noc List" (For those who saw MI:1
) for all I care....it's not aiding any enemies in fighting us, especially since no one even thinks our CIA is worth crap anymore anyways.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
They are all guilty...........
After the revolution we can decide if they should go to re-education camps or work houses. I favor the second option becuase it would be new for them to actually have to work.

Oh man,

not another revolutionist...

LOL, good luck with the revolution,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now, in a more pressing matter, is anyone else here sick of listening to liberals who don't even know their Bill of Rights let alone the rest of the Constitution?

Because frankly I'm sick of the whole "Seperation of Church and State....Burning US flags is a form of freespeech but screwing over an anti-government CIA agent who is honor bound to uphold all administrations they serve under, is Treasonous...)

I have a word for people like that...Morons.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wish I had the edit feature still, because the last post should have finished with.

"Colonel, don't be a Moron"...

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is with "revolutionists"...there have been thousands of Revolutions in the world, and only one succeeded in ever accomplishing anything good.

The American Revolution, and that was because of the significant amount of Freemasons powling around...almost every damn General in that war was a Freemason, the whole war for those 10 years was more or less a
Britt: "yeah...man after this fight let's go have a beer and finish your degree work."

American: "Yeah man....totally"

Every other revolution just does several things.

1) Destroys freedom

2) Destroys property and economy

3) Destroys lives

4) Wastes time.

5) Makes Emperors.

So yeah, go have your stupid little revolution.

Unless you have the blessings of almighty God, you're just shoving a fat one up your bum.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
So, I take it no one else thinks this is treasonous and disloyal to America. I guess its ok when BUSH does it. This is the HYPOCRISY I'm talking about! I don't wanna hear any crap about a republican being a patriotic American from any of you anymore if you aren't even remotely disgusted by this article and don't demand that Bush be removed.

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Colonel]

All politics (the sport) aside, nobody said that "republicans" are the "Patriotic" people and everyone else isn't.
What the deal is, I don't know and don't have all the facts except this one article that you have been obsvervant enough to see and share. It warrants more looking, I'd definitely say. May be a coincidence, but I've learned they are usually not coincidences.

And, in keeping with the usual banter, don't tell me what I can and can't say!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually there doesn't seem to be ANY information in this "article" at all...just typical of the modern News Media.

1) It doesn't declare what information about Mr. Wilson's wife threatens her...or national security.

It also doesn't say who released the info, whatever that info was.

The info simply could have been "You're wife thought the doccuments were good."

I'd sooner go to Civil War over having cream cheese on my bagel than this.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
I wish I had the edit feature still, because the last post should have finished with.

"Colonel, don't be a Moron"...

Well, this post ends with "Quit being an a$$, a$$."

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Im all for an impeachment...television has been really boring recently, and there's no war to watch anymore or nothin.............

You know your right!! To dam boring. Time for the Impeachment / Nurenburge trials, part two! THat will liven things up. Come on ABC, CBS, FOX, CNN, jump on the band wagon before its tooooo late! CHARGE!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So Colonel I guess you finally have to admit, you know NOTHING about the US Constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
So Colonel I guess you finally have to admit, you know NOTHING about the US Constitution.

No, I just admit that you're an a$$ and the reason why you want me to admit that Constitution BS is so I can stop challenging you.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Im all for an impeachment...television has been really boring recently, and there's no war to watch anymore or nothin.............

Well, if there is any real justice in the world, the Admin will be smite down---would make for good TV.

Unfortunately, Bill andHitlary can't let this happen since they need GWBYA in office when Hitlary runs in 08.....why do you think Bill is subverting the feeble Dem parade of candidates? Why do you think Hil is getting so much pub? "Are you gonna run Hil??" every day this comes up. Bill's book is gonna come out next year- further distracting the field's message.

I don't believe Hil sees it the Party's best interest for a dem to win in '04 so Hil will have Bush to challenge and not a fellow dem.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No FM, I have to disagree.
The American Revolution was inspired by the #1"French Revolution". It is because of these advancements through history the American Revolution was accomplished.

Read and Learn,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Indeed, the french revolution was the "first" revolution and the subsequent revolutions all followed it's principles. It was not only a model to the american revolution, but also to the russian revolution, in fact.

Allow me to quote Friederich Engels :

The great men who in France were clearing men's minds for the coming revolution acted in an extremely revolutionary way themselves. They recognized no external authority of any kind. Religion, conceptions of nature, society, political systems -- everything was subjected to the most unsparing criticism: everything had to justify its existence before the judgment-seat of reason or give up existence. The reasoning intellect became the sole measure of everything. It was the time when, as Hegel says, the world was stood on its head, first in the sense that the human head and the principles arrived at by its thinking claimed to be the basis of all human action and association; but then later also in the wider sense that the reality which was in contradiction with these principles was, in fact, turned upside down. Every previous form of society and state, every old traditional notion was flung into the lumber-room as irrational; the world had hitherto allowed itself to be led solely by prejudice; everything in the past deserved only pity and contempt. The light of day, the realm of reason, now appeared for the first time; henceforth superstition, injustice, privilege and oppression were to be superseded by eternal truth, eternal justice, equality based on nature, and the inalienable rights of man.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ok, Mokazhadushi and Tassadar, have you ever read a history book in your life?

The French Revolution was AFTER the American Revolution, AND it was caused primarily among other things, because France was bankrupted by the helping us in the OUR war....

Thank you...I stand correct.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
FM, the "Great Revolution", or French Revolution, not only encompasses the violent acts that lead to the monarch's demise, but also the blossoming of the republican political ideals which preceeded it during the eighteenth century.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
New article, same topic.

news.independent.co.uk...

Whistleblower on Niger uranium claim accuses White House of launching 'dirty-tricks campaign'
By Kim Sengupta
04 August 2003

The former American diplomat who exposed false claims that Iraq was trying to purchase uranium from Niger has accused members of the Bush administration of a dirty tricks campaign against him.

The revelation of Joseph Wilson's investigation in the African state forced President George Bush to retract claims about Iraq's attempts to buy uranium made in his State of the Union speech two months before the war began.

The Administration is alleged to have leaked the name of Mr Wilson's wife, an undercover CIA operative in the field of weapons of mass destruction, with the aim of discrediting him. It is said that Mr Wilson was selected to go on the trip to Niger last year only after his wife, Valerie Plame, suggested him.

US intelligence officials and the Democrats are furious about the move, arguing that it jeopardises Ms Plame's work and undermines her husband. They have called for an inquiry.

Her identity was revealed by Bob Novak, a syndicated columnist, who said that he was given the information by "two senior administration officials". They told him that Ms Plame had suggested to her CIA colleagues that her husband should be sent on the mission.

His report was followed by allegations on neo-conservative websites that Mr Wilson was an opponent of the Iraq war, and had an interest in refuting the threat from Saddam Hussein's WMD.

Mr Wilson said yesterday that the naming of his wife had parallels with the disclosure of the identity of the British scientist David Kelly, the source of BBC allegations that the British government "sexed up" an dossier on Iraqi weapons.

"The Administration in Washington came in saying they were going to restore honour and dignity to the presidency," Mr Wilson said. "They have shown no sign of it so far.

"This is highly damaging to my wife's career, and could be seen as a smear against me."

But it was also about discouraging "others who may have information embarrassing to the administration from coming forward," he said.

"It is absolutely untrue that my wife was responsible for my trip to Niger. I met a number of senior members of staff to discuss the visit."

Democrats have criticised the White House over disclosing Ms Plame's identity, and Senator Charles Schumer of New York has urged the FBI to investigate.

Former US intelligence officials have also attacked the Administration for the leak, saying it put Ms Plame at risk.

Frank Anderson, the former CIA station chief for the Near East Division, said: "When it gets to the point of an administration official acting to do career damage, and possibly endanger someone's life, that's mean, that's petty, it's irresponsible, and it ought not to be sanctioned."

Mr Wilson, a former US ambassador to Gabon, revealed his Niger mission, undertaken last year, in a recent article in The New York Times. He reported to the State Department and the CIA that tales of Iraqi purchases of Niger uranium were without credence but it was still used by Mr Bush in his speech, though attributed to Britain.

Mr Bush said: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, has acknowledged that the CIA told Britain that there was no evidence of Iraq attempting to acquire uranium from Niger. The Government insists, however, that it has "separate intelligence" about Iraq's attempts to acquire African uranium. Ministers have refused to state what that is.
5 August 2003 01:24

top topics

<< 1   >>

join