TREASON: Bush reveals CIA agent cover to public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
White House striking back?

WASHINGTON, July 21 They were just 16 words in the State of the Union address words that we now know were misleading. And this man, retired career diplomat Joe Wilson tried to warn the administration of just that nearly a year before the speech.

NOW IN AN NBC News exclusive, Wilson says his family is the subject of a smear campaign. Wilson tells NBC News the White House deliberately leaked his wifes identity as a covert CIA operative, damaging her future career and compromising past missions after he criticized the administration on Meet the Press and in the New York Times.

He told me, Its a shot across the bow to those who might step forward, those unnamed analysts who said they were pressured by the White House for example would think twice about having their own families names being dragged through this particular mud.

The White House strongly denies the charge. In fact, Wilson was only one of three experts who warned the administration a year before the State of the Union that the Niger information didnt check out.

As previously reported on NBC News, then-Ambassador to Niger Barbro Owens-Fitzpatrick reported it was false in February 2002. So did four-star Marine Gen. Carlton Fulford two months later. So the warnings came to the White House more than a year before the State of the Union.
www.msnbc.com...

CAn this pathetic administration sink any lower? And what does it say of those who follow them blindly?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So, I take it no one else thinks this is treasonous and disloyal to America. I guess its ok when BUSH does it. This is the HYPOCRISY I'm talking about! I don't wanna hear any crap about a republican being a patriotic American from any of you anymore if you aren't even remotely disgusted by this article and don't demand that Bush be removed.

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im all for an impeachment...television has been really boring recently, and there's no war to watch anymore or nothin.............

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Im all for an impeachment...television has been really boring recently, and there's no war to watch anymore or nothin.............

Well, if there is any real justice in the world, the Admin will be smite down---would make for good TV.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Treason. That's what its called! Treason. That's what this Admin committed when it revealed the identity of a covert CIA agent, risking her life for the safety of America and you repugnants can only stand there and watch it happen like deer in the headlights.

No outrage.
No questioning.
No anger.
Nothing.

I don't want to see anything about "patriotic Americans" from you republicans. You would be the last I'd call patriotic if you support this Bush.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, three cheers for cut'n'paste: reprehensible, perhaps - treasonous, by any known legal definition, certainly not..yawn....blah...sigh...aaarrrgghh

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is the typical asinine hypocritical attitude of the republican. Revealing state secrets is ok for anyone that's republican. Creating a stock market where you invest in terrorist attacks is just par for the course with them. Then, they call themselves "patriotic?"

How about MORALLY REPUGNANT.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
1. You are the spouse of an undercover CIA operative.
2. You go on a national syndicated show and blast the current administration, over (of all things) an Intelligence-related issue!
3. You expect that there won't be any repercussions!!!???

That is sheer stupidity!

Unethical of the government? Yes. But treason against itself? The very idea doesn't even make sense. Her identity, and other statistics were basically handed to the government, when she signed on. It's theirs to do with as they please....(within boundaries)

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
1. You are the spouse of an undercover CIA operative.
2. You go on a national syndicated show and blast the current administration, over (of all things) an Intelligence-related issue!
3. You expect that there won't be any repercussions!!!???

That is sheer stupidity!

Unethical of the government? Yes. But treason against itself? The very idea doesn't even make sense. Her identity, and other statistics were basically handed to the government, when she signed on. It's theirs to do with as they please....(within boundaries)

Neither Bush or the Admin are "the government."

Well, I KNOW now that more intel officers will be signing up to fight the war on "terra" after this. Man, we have the stupidest leader this side of the solar system.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well, I KNOW now that more intel officers will be signing up to fight the war on "terra" after this. Man, we have the stupidest leader this side of the solar system.

But you'll get no arguement from me that Shrub is not the sharpest crayon in the box, hehe....

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

But you'll get no arguement from me that Shrub is not the sharpest crayon in the box, hehe....

At least on that, we can agree.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That's totally unheard-of ...

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Colonel and I would agree???

Yep, I don't think I've even been more sure that I'm glad I never joined....

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Unfortunatley for you, there are way too many pro Americans on this site.

The current administration is disgusting! If ever any president should be assassinated, its now and its Bush.

Although I'm glad you shared this story, it's hardly the worst thing this administration has done.

Don't get me wrong. I am not anti American, in fact I like Americans and wanted to live there at one point ... I just hate this administration and am glad that I'm not American right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Colonel:

Well I geuss I'm not patriotic.

Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious

What do you wan the Republicans to do?
Send mail to the President?

Here's his e-mail adress Colonel, have fun:
Presiden@whitehouse.gov

It's for real too. You'll get an auto reply in about 10 seconds. If you want to talk to the Secret Service, just make a threat

Good Luck,

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not sending any email to Nazis. (You may never hear from me again.) I just want the republicans to WAKE UP and stop supporting this man as fervently as they do and stand up for what's right.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well then why don't you stand up and oppose him, "for what's right"?

E-mail him, tell him how you feel.
Ask him for a 2 hour head start before he orders ou killed.

You seem to oppose him the most. Go say it to his cowboy face. Tell him to go resign. He'll listen to you if you stand up to him.

More Power to You,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Well then why don't you stand up and oppose him, "for what's right"?

E-mail him, tell him how you feel.
Ask him for a 2 hour head start before he orders ou killed.

You seem to oppose him the most. Go say it to his cowboy face. Tell him to go resign. He'll listen to you if you stand up to him.

More Power to You,
Tassadar

Being that I cannot b/c I'm not stupid, what does it say of our Administration. I have sent letters to my congressman. I sent letters to Lieberman (not a nice one), but Bush is a despot. Not sending him nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
BTW, if Bush isn't guilty of treason, where are those 28 pages in th e9-11 report?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well then, Congress is guilty of treason, and crimes against humanity...

Have you read Patriot Act I and II?

Freaky stuff...

Tassadar

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join