It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order depends on the Destruction of America, A Police State and Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by 00PS
Question: Do you see the New World Order coming by the destruction of America, the establishment of a Police State and the rule of Martial Law?

nope,
i see America as the economic & militaristic & technological force necessary
to install a GlobalEmpire, NWO

& it will be accomplished by subtrefuge, cunning, greed, arm twisting, leverage, breaking treaties etc etc

No, OOPS is actually right on something. In order for any "NWO" to establish itself, America will need to be out of the picture. Or at least Superpower America will need to be.

We don't even get along with the UN, so what makes you think we'd go along with a NWO?

Unless America was in complete control of the NWO or has free reign to continue to do what it does now - which is whatever it wants - it would never go along with it (.....as long as we're a superpower).

You people confuse me sometimes.
You shout "Americans are so arrogant! Americans are imperialist!"
But then you say we'd willingly be a part of a system in which we're not in control?
Don't make me laugh!

Yes, any "NWO", if there is one, will come once (not before) Superpower America is out of the way or destroyed. Which I know most of you are so anxiously waiting for.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The way I see it is regardless of what happens in the future it is for a reason....We will overpopulate the world.......We will depleate the Ozone layer and Cancer will kill 1 in 2 men in there lifetime 1in3 woman, we will run out of oil, we will run out of fresh water and we will run out of space to store garbage.......so Fu/`/ck were all gunna die if we dont drastically reduce the worlds population by 80%....

but hey we could start putting money towards restoring the Ozone because ozone can be created and all of a sudden decide to be environment healthy dedicated beings who didnt funnel money into black budgets and corporation ceo's. Then next build an ozone on mars and start expanding our population to there and find a bulletproof cure for cancer and use hydrogen powered motors and turn our salt water into fresh water and finally make a furnace that burns compressed garbage into pure oxygen.....then hey we might last the next 100 years

Even if all our future earth crisis's were preventable and all these wonderfull things happend we will still have nukes, aids and a nwo to take over before we wipe ourselfs out and run out of space to keep populating

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The destruction of America is and has been underway for some time; but it's from a class perspective. The initiative is to abolish the middle class, so theat there only exists the powerful HAVES, and the powerless HAVENOTS.
The Upper class gets a prince every now and then ( Rooservelt, Kennedy) who puts the country before their birthright, but those are few and far between, with a distant hope of being elected as our system stands now. The HAVES , traditionally & in every circumstance of human history, do not 'vote' against themselves.
A police state is extended Martial Law. Martial Law comes about via response to unrest. Unrest comes about due to no option. These are no option in a Caste System.
THe vote is no longer a viable tool for change, if we are to look at the last three elction in the US, so chock full of anomolies & errors & illegalites, that never enter into the vast majorites daily thoughts. How's it going to count for something if there was so much wrong & illegal that never got fixed?

How many of you feel a growing desperation?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Anomolies in the voting system? BT, you sure missed the forest for the trees. We haven't had any CHOICES; that is the conspiracy!

WE couldn't vote for Kerry, for the obvious reasons, and that seemed to have left us with Bush. Bush was elected because Gore was a lousy option, too, but he was barely elected that time. Before Bush was Clinton, a huge NWO man, just like George H.W. Bush was.

Back to this president. A total and undeniable let-down. If there are any conservatives out there who are still trying to defend Shrub or give him a break, his friends need to have one of those intervention parties for him and make him face the truth.

My point is, Advisor, having people trod to the voting booths will make no difference if they continue to vote with ignorance.

Call me a total pessimist, but I believe it is too late. Seems to me that the stage is set, the American population, not to mention the rest of the Western World, has been properly dumbed down, and we have already passed the point of no return.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
TC, is that you really typing those words? I had no idea you were one of "us"

I'm proud of you, You're a true American

But is it too late?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think TC is right. We all live in this media controlled brainwashed society and if you try to step to far out of it you will just get squished like a grape.

We are all dumbed down and when you try to point that out to people they don't seem to want to hear...they want to stay in the dumbed down buble.

I don't see how a bunch of us conspiracy fans or whatever you want to call us can change much. There is way more of them than us...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Question: Do you see the New World Order coming by the destruction of America, the establishment of a Police State and the rule of Martial Law?

The NWO is coming there is No Doubt about that - but its not just goin to sweep across America, but across ALL the Western World Cultural Systems, based upon American System. Ofcourse every one will follow in the same manner as America will - to create a Police State, ruled by Martial Law.

But the First Domino has to fall, to start the New World Order - they have to start somewhere. America represents that Prime Domino, the First in line, that is going to be responsible for all the following Dominos.

Thats how I see it. Its an Old Dream to rule the World - and the People behind NWO just cant wait to execute their Plan.

Then does it suprise you that Bush is determined to force democracy on those nations that do not have it. A goal to make the world one big democracy is scary indeed.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting, someone speaking out against Democracy. Mob Tyranny.

The rally cry for WW I was "Making the World Safe For Democracy"

Interesting. The League of Nations was created, but failed.

Then came WW II. Afterward, the United Nations was created.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Call me a total pessimist, but I believe it is too late. Seems to me that the stage is set, the American population, not to mention the rest of the Western World, has been properly dumbed down, and we have already passed the point of no return.

Tc,

your right. 20 years too late. wonder what is the next turning point post sep-11

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Perhaps, when the time is right...

So if we're a couple of people who are "ahead of our own time", that begs the question, "In order to stay that way, what do we do next?"

Originally posted by krt1967
The majority of Americans have beautifull minds, most forgot where they used them last

I put mine in the bottom drawer of my dresser before I turn on the TV...I don't want it to become infected by the rampant ignorance that marketers put into the average commercial. I always make sure to put my mind back in its proper place before I come in here though...Lot of people here do present challenges to the ol' grey matter.

Originally posted by krt1967
We just don't have enough good, honest, people running for office. The pickens are slim I say.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Anomolies in the voting system?...
...We haven't had any CHOICES; that is the conspiracy!

This is why, whenever I vote, I don't "choose the lesser of two evils"...I vote No Confidence. Anybody here ever seen Richard Pryor in the movie "Brewster's Millions?"

Originally posted by dgtempe
But is it too late?

IMO, it is too late...Take for an indication that GeeDubya has already spoken to the public about how we're on the "threshold of a New World Order" & the "Shadow Government" that really runs things. Evidently, the NWO is already so close to seeing the fruitation of their plans that they're not even bothering to try to stay out of public view any more...In other words, they've gone far enough that they're supremely confident that there's nothing that can stop them anymore!!
Ironically enough, as much as I respect ATS's non-activist stance, I think that the only way to stop it would be to get activist. They can't be stopped unless somebody gets out & shows the truth to the "brainwashed" in the world...And those who can wake up to the truth get together as a very large group & stand up to the NWO. Once they realize that we will no longer obey them blindly, they will have no more power over us. No, I don't want to overthrow the US government...I want to fire them from their jobs! I don't want to see the US go bankrupt...I want to disband the Federal Reserve & get US economic future back into the hands of the People, where the Constitution demands it (Actually, it's supposed to be in the hands of Congress...The Peoples' representatives). But nothing can be done unless somebody can inform the majority of what the truth really is. Remember, the population of America tops the 292 million mark, which leaves the actual "leaders" of the NWO vastly outnumbered...How much resistance can the "elite few" put up against those kind of odds?

Originally posted by darkelf
Then does it suprise you that Bush is determined to force democracy on those nations that do not have it. A goal to make the world one big democracy is scary indeed.

Don't forget that America isn't a Democracy either & hasn't been for more than a few decades. It's more like the "Incorporated States of America" now...Closer to a Corporate Facist State than any other classification that I can think of. If someone else has a more intelligently-derived viewpoint than that, I'd like to hear it. Still, I think the NWO would like to see America go bankrupt. After all, they got a President who has already bankrupted two corporations due to imcompetence before they considered him for the position...He shouldn't have much trouble bankrupting a nation that was already on that very same path before he even got into the White House. After all, Bush is the first President in American history who saw fit to Pardon himself for all crimes he commited before attaining the Oval Office !!!

Originally posted by Soul_Contagious
The way I see it is regardless of what happens in the future it is for a reason....We will overpopulate the world.......We will depleate the Ozone layer and Cancer will kill 1 in 2 men in there lifetime 1in3 woman, we will run out of oil, we will run out of fresh water and we will run out of space to store garbage.......so Fu/`/ck were all gunna die if we dont drastically reduce the worlds population by 80%....

Perhaps the whole NWO idea depends on this happening? Consider the level of technology it would require to avoid becoming part of that 80% that will perish...The "leaders" of the world are the only ones with enough money & control over that technology to put it to use for themselves.
Chances are pretty good that the NWO won't stop the ecological tampering, but are actually "managing" humanity's downfall so that they will be the rulers of the few surviors & the world will eventually recover; Remember that Bush has already "relaxed" many industrial restrictions on pollution & refused to sign the UN's treaty that seeks to reduce the production of pollution worldwide.
Besides, of the 20% that may survive, the actual "leaders" will be in the "fraction of 1%" that will be supported by the efforts of the remaining "19.999%". It only takes a few hundred "slaves" at most to support each one of the "leaders" in luxurious lifestyles, even if the ecology has been screwed over. Can you see the pieces fitting together?
Just keep in mind that ecological organizations, such as Greepeace, et al, aren't really trying to save the planet from us...They're trying to save us from when the planet decides to turn us into an extinct species, when it finally rebels against our tampering. Once world-wide ecology can no longer support so many people, we're already considered to be part of the 80% who'll die...The Earth will recover itself, but we won't.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Actually, I was using the word "democracy" because that is the word Mr. Bush used. However, I used it tongue in cheek, the same way our leaders do. Anyone who thinks we live in a democracy needs to wake up.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
IMO, the way the NWO will enslave the world is first and foremost through the destruction of the economy by creating a worldwide depression. It will make the Great Depression of the 1930's look like a picnic. And the Federal Reserve and the other Central Banks can pull the plug anytime they feel the timing is right.

That is why I believe the NUMBER ONE way to fight the NWO is to take back the control of our country's currency. That is their most important tool used to make all their manipulations possible, such as wars, terrorism (real or staged) and of course depressions. It is hard to fight against an enemy when your only concerns become food to eat and a roof over your head!!

[edit on 18-5-2005 by turbonium]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Anomolies in the voting system? BT, you sure missed the forest for the trees. We haven't had any CHOICES; that is the conspiracy!

WE couldn't vote for Kerry, for the obvious reasons, and that seemed to have left us with Bush. Bush was elected because Gore was a lousy option, too, but he was barely elected that time. Before Bush was Clinton, a huge NWO man, just like George H.W. Bush was.

Back to this president. A total and undeniable let-down.

Whatever let's you sleep thru the night!

The voting anomolies are documented & unprecedented - that the last three votes were completely corrupted and lead to the current single party rule we see now, is not a cause & effect of a misguided assessment on Gore or Kerry being "less of an option"! It's about vote manipulation, plain & simple.
Two votes for Bush? That just disqualifies anyone from ever being considerd rational & reasonable!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So I see a WW III and the destruction of the America that we call an 'Experiment in Democracy' now failed and the establishment of something greater than the Leauge and the Nations, now the NWO

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceTman
Thomas Crowne,
your right. 20 years too late.

Actually, it's probably more like 100 years too late.
When the federal government began to usurp states' rights in favor of federal law.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
advisor

who do we vote for ?

another liar and member of the club ?

it's a good old boy club , and they got us by the balls. [ sure , there are honest ones, but they're not in any position to make a difference ]

they have the judges, the cops, and the courts controlled to do their bidding when it is in the national interests to do so.

the media is also controlled by them.

they sell citizens dope, and use the profits for black ops and market manipulation.

HUD is stealing the system blind, and it's setup so that it is no longer transparent.
we're a house of cards, waiting for a strong wind to blow us down, with a bunch of professional liars telling us everything is ok...

just shutup and keep spending your money...

the transparency in gov't is clouded by smoke screens.

the system is so far out of whack, it'll take another disaster to move the people, but if the people turn to the gov't for help, they're gonna be in for a rude surprise.

most links here are busted , but the book is RIGHT ON THE MONEY

www.lycaeum.org...

www.sevenstories.com...

--------------------------------------------------------

and" the myth of the rule of law" by catherine austin fitts

www.ratical.org...

gary webbs' book, called "absolute garbage" by oliver north [ PROFESSIONAL GOV'T LIAR ] , and fitts' comments about HUD , should plant enuf seeds, to ALERT any thinking person , that we're sinking in a sea of DOO-DOO....and there's no one to tell , cuz no one can help, cuz they got it ALL under control except for the net. but we can't organize thru the net like is necessarry to clean house.

I can't imagine what the future holds for our kids and their kids...

perhaps some optimist can convince me that there is a way , despite my accurate assessment of the control THEY have. eh ?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You could vote for a 3rd party member but that wouldn't do anything for you or for the country. What's worse is that the loser of the 2 parties will blame you for their defeat. So what can you do? The only vote that counts.

Citizen Voice

What's this? Well in the 60's it was marked by protest but mainly what made the impact was civil disobedience.

the Voted For eventually guide the nation and steer the laws. What we need to do is to say the laws are not lawful until those who guide them are in the actual will of the people.

Two many people pick the lesser of two evils or the strongest between the two. We don't have any more choices. We need a civic revolution/revival.

Civic voice will vote to tell our government that we demand a restoration of what we call democracy.

But then many old fogies will just say I'm blabbing out my arse...so be it

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Two many people pick the lesser of two evils or the strongest between the two. We don't have any more choices. We need a civic revolution/revival.

Civic voice will vote to tell our government that we demand a restoration of what we call democracy.

I agree with this point - without action nothing will ever change - words cannot change things in themselves.
One important point though - the US is, or at least, was meant to be a Republic under the Constitution.A Democracy lacks any legal safeguard of the rights of The Individual and The Minority. A Republic under a written Constitution safeguards the rights of The Individual and The Minority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join