It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order depends on the Destruction of America, A Police State and Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The gate into the new world order lies within our minds. The government must access our minds before they are able to go through with their plans. The American population is at the forefront of the battle against the New World Order and it's not just our Right to Bear Arms that scares them.

The Conspiracy of our Times is the conspiracy to take over America. The strongest and most stable government since the end of the middle ages.

Eye Scanners in the Orlanda International Airport

Tazerizing Children and Pregnant Women

Terrorism

What do these three things tell me?

The Government Will know everything about you even what's inside you!

Men cannot protect their families

We all must fear the unknown

Question: Do you see the New World Order coming by the destruction of America, the establishment of a Police State and the rule of Martial Law?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Question: Do you see the New World Order coming by the destruction of America, the establishment of a Police State and the rule of Martial Law?

It won't require the destruction of America, just incidence after incidence of schemed and sanctioned "terrorist actions".

Everytime the US government wants more power they cause the problems they say their new laws will protect us from. In the 80's they imported coc aine into the country and told us that we needed to give up some rights to fight the war on drugs.
Arrests went from 70,000 a years for cannabis to 770,000 a year.

Reagan suspended posse comatatus to fight the drug war, meaning, delta force and other special forces ops could now kick down the doors of American homes in search of drugs, innocent people were killed, the government never even apologized or paid for their crimes.

Bush enacted the "drug free school zones", suddenly where you are in the country is a greater crime, incurring greater punishment, just based on locality. They spread their "zones" to include any goverment building, and any park. Basically, everywhere became a "mandatory minimum sentence zone".

They expanded the death penalty to "anyone who sells drugs to someone who dies from the drug", but this does not apply to a single pharmaceutical company. 2,400 people die from Tylenol OD's a year in the US, ever seen the makers of that drug in chains? yeah me neither.
They further expanded liablity of bar owners, if a person leaves your alcohol serving establishment, and dies, you are responsible. Not the company who provides the booze though.

When the militia movement was growing, they blamed Oklahoma City on militia's and demonized them, infilitrated their ranks, and now its practically a ghost memory in our nation.

In 2002 a US millitary trained sniper trains a kid to kill, and Rumsfeld wants to again skirt posse comatatus and set precedent to allow Global Hawk armed robot drones to fly over the nation.

Now they want to pass laws making video game makers responsible for kids who kill and say "it was the game that made me do it". Whats next music, movies and books?

It will work something like this "Opinion page: the president is bad, here's why", "Front page: Kid kills, says opinion page made him anti-nationalist, writer charged with murder by association"

Not far fetched.
Remember when they put Ozzy on trial for some depressed kid killing himself?
Some other band too, Iron Maiden I think?
Then they had news reports blaming Madonna for teen sex....

Dungeons and Dragons was constantly being blamed for causing kids to rush into occultism, suicide and murder, yet when actually studied the research showed the D&D kids more stable mentally and emotionally than the general population.

The plug has been pulled and the nation is going down the tube.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The NWO is coming there is No Doubt about that - but its not just goin to sweep across America, but across ALL the Western World Cultural Systems, based upon American System. Ofcourse every one will follow in the same manner as America will - to create a Police State, ruled by Martial Law.

But the First Domino has to fall, to start the New World Order - they have to start somewhere. America represents that Prime Domino, the First in line, that is going to be responsible for all the following Dominos.

Thats how I see it. Its an Old Dream to rule the World - and the People behind NWO just cant wait to execute their Plan.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PSThe Conspiracy of our Times is the conspiracy to take over America.

A sentiment echoed by all peoples, all the time. Still hasn't happened.I bet the sumerians were complaining about their loss of freedoms, what with these new 'irrigation canals' being built all over the place, and the government 'writting' stuff down.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by 00PSThe Conspiracy of our Times is the conspiracy to take over America.

A sentiment echoed by all peoples, all the time. Still hasn't happened.I bet the sumerians were complaining about their loss of freedoms, what with these new 'irrigation canals' being built all over the place, and the government 'writting' stuff down.

What world do you live in Nygdan?
There have been thousands of dictators and totalitarian governments that have taken rights and freedoms from their people for thousands of years. It just hasn't happened here yet. But then we as a nation are only 229 years old. Everyone else in the world has histories of thousands of years.

The significance that I think you are missing is that the things that the government is now allowed to do by law, are things that five years ago the government was specifically NOT allowed to do by law. For very good reasons, according to those that wrote and those that have interpreted the constitution for 224 of those years. You must be young.

Those things such as the freedom from unreasonable searches and siezures, the rights of property owners, the right to assemble and rights of habius corpus, protections like swift trial and no incarceration without conviction are all of the things that made America, America.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yep, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The sheeple aren't just asleep, they're in COMAS!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What happens to the American economy plus all the soccer moms who work it 9 to 5? The part I don't get in regards to NWO theories taking over the world, are the unknown ramifications in destroying democracy while shifting to what exactly?

slave labor? c'mon..

Satan would have to part the ground and rise from the depths of hell before any government would get away with enslave mankind.

Moleck.. aaauumm.. riiise up..

[edit on 14-5-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That will destroy this once great nation, is all the LAZY, SLACKING, no load "americans," who WONT VOTE!

If every one just stood up for them selves, and EACH OTHER, none of the BS could happen.

Don't even go there with me, every one of the ME GENERATION, needs to have a REALITY CHECK! Not their reality, "the reality" of the actual world.
Pansies think they can have it their way and complain when it isn't, but havn't lifted a freakin finger to change jack! It isn't just the me gen, they got the bad example from some one...

Civil revolutionary war, just might be in order, at least then every one will know who is going to get er done. Not saying another war on US soil is a good idea, but damn folks, WTF is it going to take?!

Truth in our hearts =
Every one knows right from wrong.

Strength in our arms =
We all have the power to do some thing.

Fulfilment in our tongues =
You say it, you do it.

United We Stand, the rest is not an option.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That will destroy this once great nation, is all the LAZY, SLACKING, no load "americans," who WONT VOTE!

People need to get educated before they go voting. Who knows what sort of morons we'll elect if people just watch TV and cheat and goof off in school and refuse to read about history, government, and law.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If every one just stood up for them selves, and EACH OTHER, none of the BS could happen.

Don't even go there with me, every one of the ME GENERATION, needs to have a REALITY CHECK! Not their reality, "the reality" of the actual world.
Pansies think they can have it their way and complain when it isn't, but havn't lifted a freakin finger to change jack! It isn't just the me gen, they got the bad example from some one...

Civil revolutionary war, just might be in order, at least then every one will know who is going to get er done. Not saying another war on US soil is a good idea, but damn folks, WTF is it going to take?!

Truth in our hearts =
Every one knows right from wrong.

Strength in our arms =
We all have the power to do some thing.

Fulfilment in our tongues =
You say it, you do it.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

I don't want to advocate armed revolt, and I certainly will not. I think that, that route plays into the hands of those that manipulate and are the powers that be.
But if the farmers keep sleeping, the foxes and the wolves will and are cleaning out the henhouses and eating the livestock.
It seems that most of the naysayers, have never been out of this country. They seem to have a wildly skewed view of reality.
I think that the American populace as a whole doesn't want to believe that the bad things that people tell them are happening, are actually happening. So they simply go back to sleep.
It is astounding to me as I travel outside of the country, what just doesn't get reported in our media and how what does leak in, is invariably labeled as fringe thought or radical extremism. We are being laughed at as "flatworlders" by the rest of the world.
How arrogant and naive we are to think that everyone else is lying and our media is telling the truth.
We are going down a road to the strangest and most bizaare future imaginable. But because of our collective apathy, we will wake up only when that future is on each of our individual doorsteps.
Then it will be too late.
Every major leader in our history has warned us to be ever vigilant. we have not.
If you disagree with the party line now days you are a radical or extremist or conspiracy theorist. The alarm clock is ringing. Those that would tell you to wake up have been discredited and made out to be liars.
People here say this can't happen, while the rest of the world is screaming at us that it is happening. In the 1930's we watch in disbelief as the German people were taken in an indoctrinated by the most ludicrous political philosophies and leaders. Now it's the rest of the world's turn. They are seeing the same happen to the people of the US.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In one word, yes

the downfall of America will be the first card to fall when it comes to the NWO global plan. Something will happen internationally that will trigger a shockwave across western nations to impose strict laws against its citizens across the world. The coming of a global police state will result in global marshal law

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well, I would agree completly with this except that I have lost faith in our voting system as well as the E.C. It xis corrupt and easily manipulated. Not a good thing to have in a nation that is so divided right now.

Amen Brother!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
What happens to the American economy plus all the soccer moms who work it 9 to 5? The part I don't get in regards to NWO theories taking over the world, are the unknown ramifications in destroying democracy while shifting to what exactly?

slave labor? c'mon..

Satan would have to part the ground and rise from the depths of hell before any government would get away with enslave mankind.

Moleck.. aaauumm.. riiise up..

[edit on 14-5-2005 by syntaxer]
Wake up, read a newspaper, pick up a collegiate world history or political science textbook. It happens all the time. In very recent times, review the history of the Bosnian conflict.
These were literally, people whose families had been best friends for generations and were manipulated into the most horrific atrocities perpetrated against each other.
I was there. I speak from what I have seen with my own two eyes. What's your experience?
I've spent many years with the military and in virtually every external conflict I operated in, it was a manipulation of attitudes and fear that resulted in literally, genocides.
Wake up and smell the dead babies son. Go beyond that computer screen, into the real world and see what has and is happening.
I wish that I could have the blinders that it seems most Americans wear today.
That opportunity has been taken away by REALITY, unfortunately.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If every one just stood up for them selves, and EACH OTHER, none of the BS could happen....
...Civil revolutionary war, just might be in order, at least then every one will know who is going to get er done. Not saying another war on US soil is a good idea, but damn folks, WTF is it going to take?!

I can understand your frustration about the Ignorance Running Rampant in the USA, Advisor. I'd also be willing to bet that I'm not the only one here who shares that with you. Perhaps, your mood sounds more like "Locked & Loaded" than "Armed/Primed"...

Even now & as far back as when I originally wrote Future Shock, I've only advocated peaceful methods that might work to get this country back on track. The methods I make mention of are down near the end of the original work. Even so, I really haven't found any other viable suggestions (for a peaceful solutions) from any post I've seen on ATS over the past few months.
As the old saying goes, "Everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it" seems appropos now...The storm is coming & all I hear is talk...
However, that wouldn't be fair to organizations like We The People & NESARA (& a whole host of too many others to name here) to not at least mention what they try to accomplish.

Originally posted by Noumenon
People need to get educated before they go voting.

Good point...This is what I tried to do years ago, back in this thread & that thread. Even at the time I wrote those threads, I knew that there was bound to be a lot that I never mentioned there...And since that time, even more has happened. The original purpose of those two threads was to spark an awareness...But for the most part became an ignored subject. Education is the key, yes I agree; But it must be an education that's not already infected by those who want to take control of the hearts & minds of all American Citizens. Read for yourself...Research beyond the "legally proscribed" publications. Make use of the Freedom of Information Act because it's the only way to get the truth out of the Federal Government.

I don't use the Title (look left) of Ignorance Assassin for nothing...Learning things that go beyond the "party line" is the key.

I learned the truth the hard way...I'm of a generation that was still in diapers when JFK was shot. My first computer was a Commodore 64 & I still remember Prodigy for going online. I had always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with how little I was taught in school but it never gnawed on the back of my skull insistantly until I was about 25 years old...When I enlisted into the Navy. That was when I saw how the petty office political games literally consumed people in Service at the time Daddy Bush became President. At that time, the gnawing on the back of my skull began to resemble something more like a Sabertooth Tiger chewing on my head...In other words, the alarm bells finally started ringing.

Yes, I admit that the earlier stages of my "new form of education" scared me a lot when I also began hearing about how outspoken people usually wind up "diasappearing". Then I settled down when I realized that the worst they could do to me was kill me, and at that point I would not be required to pay taxes anymore...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
MidnightDStroyer,
I'm with you.
I served from 1978-2002. And I have seen the same thing and have watched it grow exponentially over the years.
I feel that the problem has to do with the massive dis-information campaign that is waged against organizations like the ones you mention.
Once the fringe, or conspiracy nut label is affixed, by the mainstream media it is extremly hard to shake.
People don't want to believe this is happening. So when mainstream media tells them it isn't, that is what is readily accepted. Very little original thought goes on in our nation today.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

nope,
i see America as the economic & militaristic & technological force necessary
to install a GlobalEmpire, NWO

& it will be accomplished by subtrefuge, cunning, greed, arm twisting, leverage, breaking treaties etc etc

hey, want some more security? the trade-off is less privacy,
heres something to follow, as it develops over the next few years;

story title: Tracking People: TV Signals Go Where GPS Can't
(sign-up req'd)@http//www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/11600625.htm

stevequayle.com...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
MidnightDStroyer, I am aware very much so, of those with and of simular understanding.

The thing that gets me most is, when those such as you and I among the others, try repeatedly to show a fragment of the truth and it is blown off by the masses. Only later, to be reintroduced and accepted, that is what get me the most.

Perhaps, when the time is right...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The American population is at the forefront of the battle against the New World Order and it's not just our Right to Bear Arms that scares them.

Why would the right to bear arms scare them? With the right propaganda, a heavily armed civilian population can be integral for setting up a police state.

Look at such recent dictatorships as those in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Uzbekistan. Give the people guns and get them freaked out enough, and a fascist police state is yours.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Hajduk]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

In one word, yes

the downfall of America will be the first card to fall when it comes to the NWO global plan. Something will happen internationally that will trigger a shockwave across western nations to impose strict laws against its citizens across the world. The coming of a global police state will result in global marshal law

I agree here. Listen to infinite...wise indeed. Time to wake America up or we will all suffer. The main problem that I see more than any other is plain and simple..STUPIDITY. People do get out and vote, the vote itself is what screws us. The majority of Americans have beautifull minds, most forgot where they used them last

We just don't have enough good, honest, people running for office. The pickens are slim I say.
So i'm voting for infinite for president

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The thing that gets me most is, when those such as you and I among the others, try repeatedly to show a fragment of the truth and it is blown off by the masses.

Quo veritas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join