It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XBOX 360 debuts on MTV TONIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

XBOX.com -
April 11, 2005, New York City, N.Y.—MTV: Music Television and Microsoft® Corp. today announced a global marketing alliance to unveil the next-generation Xbox® video game system on MTV channels in the United States, Asia Pacific, and Europe, all within a 24-hour window, a first for the videogame industry.

The global broadcast will premiere Thursday, May 12, 2005, at 9:30 P.M. Eastern in North America and on Friday, May 13, 2005, in other regions around the globe (local air times below).

CONTINUE AT SOURCE: www.xbox.com...

It's about darn time. I personally can't WAIT to see this. All the hype will come to a head... and will come to closure tonight. Maybe.

MAKE SURE you watch this if you're a video gamer! If you don't have MTV (where do you LIVE?), call your local cable or satellite operator and order NOW!

It's time to lift the veil and meet the bride. (I dont know what that means, I just thought it sounded cool. )

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 5/12/05 by prophetmike]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
PARTY. i plan on getting some popcorn and watching it. im out of pop
BUT WHO CARE XBOX 360 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Three wonderful reasons why I want the Xbox 360 mroe then any console I've ever wanted. (and lrod knows I have them all)

1: MINIMUM 720p, 16:9, full Anti-aliasing. This is great, since I bought a new 23 inch Widescreen LCD HDTV.

2: WiFi compatible. My house is a wiFi hotspot...I would love to connect to my wireless router with my consoles the wya I do my PC and my PSP. No wires=happiness

3: Free Xbox live. There will be two xbox live subscriptions. One is free but does not allow for customization, the other costs a monthly fee but allows for customization. It's just great to have that option to play free right out of the box. I'm primarily a PC Gamer, and believe in free online play.

new topics

join