It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Another Dead Scientist

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
www.timesleader.com...

The article goes on to say that Kauppila had hard-nosed efforts
to stop financial abuses and security lapses. hmmmm .....


Excerpt

Tue, May. 10, 2005
Former Los Alamos scientist dies
Associated Press

LOS ALAMOS, N.M. - A former Los Alamos nuclear lab scientist, fired last year in a security scandal that shut down the lab for several weeks, has died.

Todd Kauppila, 41, died Sunday of hemorrhagic pancreatitis at the Los Alamos hospital, according to Scott Wilson, associate director of the state medical examiner's office.

His death came two days after Kauppila publicly rejoiced over news that the lab's director was leaving.

Kauppila claimed he was made a scapegoat over the disks, which investigators concluded never existed. The mistake was blamed on a clerical error.

***************************************
Interesting chronology of dead scientists -
www.stevequayle.com...



[edit on 5/12/2005 by FlyersFan]




posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Interesting cooincidence. Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.timesleader.com...

The article goes on to say that Kauppila had hard-nosed efforts
to stop financial abuses and security lapses. hmmmm .....


Excerpt

Tue, May. 10, 2005
Former Los Alamos scientist dies
Associated Press

LOS ALAMOS, N.M. - A former Los Alamos nuclear lab scientist, fired last year in a security scandal that shut down the lab for several weeks, has died.

Todd Kauppila, 41, died Sunday of hemorrhagic pancreatitis at the Los Alamos hospital, according to Scott Wilson, associate director of the state medical examiner's office.

His death came two days after Kauppila publicly rejoiced over news that the lab's director was leaving.

Kauppila claimed he was made a scapegoat over the disks, which investigators concluded never existed. The mistake was blamed on a clerical error.

***************************************
Interesting chronology of dead scientists -
www.stevequayle.com...



[edit on 5/12/2005 by FlyersFan]


I know Art Bell and Noory are TRYING to get to the bottom of this, but so far it has been in vain.
Folks, this is a BIG SIGN of something very dangerous being done by big brother.....scaryyyy



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Could the condition he died from be caused by some kind of trauma, or is that a natural occurence?



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Could the condition he died from be caused by some kind of trauma, or is that a natural occurence?


Yes, a single blow, or a fall down say 100 fights of stairs, or a bio-toxin.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Could the condition he died from be caused by some kind of trauma, or is that a natural occurence?


Pancreatitis is a condition I have had, but bleeding out from it is NOT normal. All these scientists have died from very suspicious circumstances.
It is trauma if someone slips you a 'mickey'



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas.
digestive.niddk.nih.gov...

If you have it and you don't take care of it, you can start bleeding internally (like an ulcer.) Hemorrhagic pancreatitis means that it got to the point where he was bleeding internally. It can be caused by drinking alcohol and it's a common condition in alcoholics.

Taking asprin and alcohol when you have pancreatitis is NOT a good idea:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

...and one of the symptoms of acute pancreatitis is, of course, pain.

It can also be brought on by drug abuse or gallstones or infection (warning: medical picture inside) although 80% of the cases are caused by gallstones or alcohol abuse.
radiology.uchc.edu...

You do the math.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Byrd]



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Does anyone think it's other scientists knowingly participating in former collegues deaths? or someone/group above that.

It is strange in the way that suddenly we are seeing more deaths of scientists in the news, but let's say they were teachers or doctors, would the numbers be different? I mean is the ratio of death/profession the same for other fields? Maybe it's just that we're looking for dead scientists that we're finding more? and the percentage of natural occurences vs accidents? I've noticed and read a few of the past stories, but really haven't been following the issue closely, just know it was something being talked about, so sorry for all the questions.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Good info, folks. I know nothing about the condition.

Before lumping this death in with the other dead scientists/microbiologists, it would be good to look into the coroner's findings and the speed with which they were found.

Removing my tin foil hat and setting it aside... scientists do die naturally, too.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Nobody notes the deaths of teachers or doctors, WorldWatcher -- beyond the obituary columns of the newspapers.

There is indeed one conspiracy to wipe out scientists -- but that's in Iraq. We've reported on it (as have other news sources) and it appears to be done by fundamentalists:
www.atsnn.com...

...but it hasn't caused much concern elsewhere, I'm afraid. And no, they don't try the "mysterious diseases" that can be cured... that's a waste of effort. If a cabal wants someone dead, it's usually a very efficient execution. That "sends a message" to everyone and creates fear and a sense of pressure. Killing them by "mysterious diseases" only works in James Bond novels.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
See my thread on the list of suspicious deaths in the science community:



40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

Okay, since 2001, 40 microbiologists have died, some from natural causes and many murdered. That's a lot of deaths. How can there not be something fishy going on? And is it just a coinkydink that the deaths started occuring AFTER Bush's first term?
www.abovetopsecret.com...'


The scientist in question wasn't even working at Los Alamos at the time of his death. He was working for Bechtel, right? What was he doing there at the time of his death?



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here's the link - it dint hyperlink...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Remember the series 24 that Keifer is so good at, when the President got deathly ill from a handshake?
IF I ever was in crowd situations, I would do the Bob Dylan--'I do not shake hands.'



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Remember the series 24 that Keifer is so good at, when the President got deathly ill from a handshake?
IF I ever was in crowd situations, I would do the Bob Dylan--'I do not shake hands.'


Remember Howard Hughs, he wouldn't shake hands and was deathly afraid of "germs".........he was laughted at back then, kinda brilliant now Huh!



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
>>Remember Howard Hughs, he wouldn't shake hands and was deathly afraid of "germs".........he was laughted at back then, kinda brilliant now Huh!



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas.
It can also be brought on by drug abuse or
gallstones or infection ...


... or by the CIA. Sorry to sound so clandestine but
this is just strange to me. This and the others.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
While I am still skeptical I don't underestimate the capabilities of certain govt organizations, if the CIA can give Bob Marley a brain tumor, then I am sure they are capable of giving someone prancreatis.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
While I am still skeptical I don't underestimate the capabilities of certain govt organizations, if the CIA can give Bob Marley a brain tumor, then I am sure they are capable of giving someone prancreatis.


Terrence Mckenna--speedy brain tumor
Father Malachy Martin--fell down stairs
Richard Hoagland-severe heart attack, knew who gave it to him..

Only a few of those who were 'trying' to disclose..
Never heard of the Marley thing..I was not a fan, I guess...
Good post...



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've heard the Marley rumour. Pricked in the toe w/poison. Seems pretty out there to me.

So he was a dissident of sorts. He was more harmless than anything.

As far as the CIA goes, I believe so much in their abilities/capabilities that I think it is absurd to assume they cannot find Osama bin Laden.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
While I am still skeptical I don't underestimate the capabilities of certain govt organizations, if the CIA can give Bob Marley a brain tumor, then I am sure they are capable of giving someone prancreatis.


No they don't have to give someone brain cancer, just inject them with the enzyme that the test is looking for, then kill them with the cancer "treatment" drugs.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join