It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Dean a bust for DNC fundraising!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.townhall.com...

"DEAN'S DEBACLE

Democratic National Committee (DNC) fund raising under the chairmanship of Howard Dean shows a disappointing $16.7 million raised in the first quarter of 2005, compared with $34 million reported by the Republicans.

That tends to confirm dire predictions by old-line Democratic fund-raisers of a fall-off in money if Dean became chairman. He had promised to bring in heavy individual contributions, as he did in his 2004 campaign for president. But the DNC in the first quarter received only $13 million from individuals, compared to $31 million for the Republican National Committee (RNC).

A footnote: A recent DNC fund-raising appeal promised to send field workers to North Carolina, which does not have a major statewide election until 2008."

This is great news and is sure to be a prelude to the 2006 and 2008 elections!

What where the dems thinking by electing Howard "Scream" Dean to head the DNC?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well I guess the lefties don't want to stick up for their fearless leader. Real bad move for the dems.

Once again...What where the dems thinking?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Who cares about Howard Dean? The man is like most Democrats these days that support the illegal Iraq occupation. Even when he was running as a presidential candidate that was his stance. As a liberal Libertarian registered as an Independent, my only opinion of Dean is that he's basically John McCain on the Democrat party. He tries to please the more liberal populace, but still supports just about everything I am against. He's quite conservative on many issues and only through media labeling did he earn the moniker of being a liberal.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Who cares about Howard Dean? The man is like most Democrats these days that support the illegal Iraq occupation. Even when he was running as a presidential candidate that was his stance. As a liberal Libertarian registered as an Independent, my only opinion of Dean is that he's basically John McCain on the Democrat party. He tries to please the more liberal populace, but still supports just about everything I am against. He's quite conservative on many issues and only through media labeling did he earn the moniker of being a liberal.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Frith]

The democrats should care about Howard Dean. As head of the DNC his main job in fundraising. He is failing and getting beat by Republicans 3-1. This is just from individual donors, not corporate.

But hey, this idiot wants us to procede with caution when judging Osama, but wants Delay to immediately return to Texas and start serving prison time? No wonder why the Democrat party is collapsing.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let me check my calendar a minute....uh, yeah, it's still 2005.
Just six months after the last election and more than three and a half years until the next one and you're talking about election fundraising already?
I thougt the lead up to the 2004 elections strated early but this is way overboard.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Let me check my calendar a minute....uh, yeah, it's still 2005.
Just six months after the last election and more than three and a half years until the next one and you're talking about election fundraising already?
I thougt the lead up to the 2004 elections strated early but this is way overboard.

Fundraising is neverending, remember there are mid-term elections in 2006.

Howard Dean was elected head of the DNC because of his supposed great ability to raise money from individual donors. He is being crushed by the RNC by a rate of 3 to 1!

Politics is never out of season, it is never too early to bury your opponents, especially in fundraising!

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Carseller4]

top topics

join