It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian TV to screen Dutch film despite Muslim protests over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

"Italy's state broadcaster, RAI, will tomorrow defy protests from Muslims and reported threats to one of its executives when it becomes the first leading foreign TV network to show the controversial Dutch film Submission.
The film's director, Theo van Gogh, was murdered last November. An alleged Muslim extremist has been charged with the killing.'

www.guardian.co.uk...

Not even the murder of the films director can keep the truth in this film from coming out. If its just a flim, why are the muslims so angry? Or is Islam oppressive towards women as the film suggests?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i dont see the problems with this, it is ok for them to broadcast footage of actual beheadings on the internet for the family of the poor person to see him in his last moment of agony and i bet there screams haunt them for forever!

YET!

Do you see people lobby against this with threats of violence towards innocent people who live in the country where they deciede to air this show? no i dont think so!

It is upto the individual person who watches it to make there mind up about the film, hey they still released the "passsion of christ" without to many problems or threats of violence

new topics

join