It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops shoot protestors in afghanistan.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
What i said was Absolutely True, The Resistance do not kill innocent Iraqies, why would they kill the very thing they are risking their lives to protect. I will stand by the fact with my last breath.

Well, you will be going to your grave with a lie...and I have already proven this giving you the reactions and what Iraqi citizens have said and done because of the insurgents you love so much...

uhuh, "turning violent", means throwing rocks at a tank? That is dangerous enough for your precious troops, enough to kill people for? How brave.

Did i say that?....

and how brave for your insurgents to get inside a car with bombs, or strap a bomb on a child or a friend who is willing to kill himself and others including innocent people for the messed up idea that Allah will give them 72 virgins, or boys and everything else they want if they die killing infidels...

You call that bravery and heros... i call that cowardice and messed up in the head..

If someone kills a baby because it tried to bite him, that's not self defence, that's cowardice.[edit on 13-5-2005 by Muaddib]

Insurgents don't seem to have much problem killing children and babies...

Going back to the original post, we have discrepancies in the stories and once more lies and exagerations being given by you for your own agenda and because you love insurgents so much.

Not all US/coalition soldiers are good people, but the majority of them are good people and are probably more humane than many if not most insurgents/terrorists.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

and I have already proven this giving you the reactions and what Iraqi citizens have said and done because of the insurgents you love so much...

The people love the resistance, because the resistance IS the people. The resistance never kills innocent people, why would they kill their own families?

proved.... WAIT a minute!!!! I remember you!!!
Weren't you the guy that ran away from our slug fest in shame and defeat? I thought you said you where coming back to reply in a few days, but you never did. What happened? Tisk tisk tisk. We where having the exact same discusion too. I guess you couldn't prove a thing could you.

Friends, you can read it all here
ENJOY

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Really i thought you'd be ashamed to show your face to me ever again, i commend you on your persistance.

Let's keep it about afghanistan here shall we, we can't have you turning everything into a slug fest

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The people love the resistance, because the resistance IS the people. The resistance never kills innocent people, why would they kill their own families?

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

you sure, so far 1000 iraqi's or more are kill by those brave resistance you so called.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This thread started off with the title "US troops protestors"
It change tack somewhat into why some have reasons to support terrorism.
This thread here should be the place to continue with what is now being discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Like I said...

We should just nuke 'em all and be done with 'em.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Muaddib runs again.

aaah well.

You turned my thread into a slug fest bikkeredie.
i guess we are even.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Muaddib runs again.

aaah well.

You turned my thread into a slug fest bikkeredie.
i guess we are even.

I turned your thread into a slug fest? Just where did that happen? I have only made 3 posts since you started this thread. Take a look, i advised people to continue the debate in another thread that was more in line with what this thread turned into.
You turned your own thread into what you wanted, not me. Blame your self and your self opiniated remarks.

As for being even,you can guess all you want, but you will never be even with me after what you called me and my son.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
and you'll never be even with me, after what you and your son did to iraq and my family, the iraqi people.

We are only even in the slug fest case, sure you didn't single handedly turn it into a slug fest. But you contributed.

This isn't a personal attack in anyway, because it's not about you or your son. If your son returns to iraq, you know what i hope happens to him don't you? THe same thing i hope happens to all the occupation troops. It's nothing personal, but the sad fact is, the less of them, the more of us and the closer iraq is to freeing itself from the occupation. This is what the criminals blair and washington wanted. This is what they got.

Anyway, if you want to continue this conversation with me, send my a U2U. I'm not allowed even to speak my mind anymore. Freedom of speech...
i never encountered that in all my years, few as they are i admit.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm not allowed even to speak my mind anymore. Freedom of speech...
i never encountered that in all my years, few as they are i admit.

Don’t martyr yourself quite yet Syrian Sister. You are free to speak your mind and express your viewpoint as long as you don’t violate the ATS Terms & Conditions of Use. Simply stated….don’t “flame” other members…easy deal…

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This isn't a personal attack in anyway, because it's not about you or your son. If your son returns to iraq, you know what i hope happens to him don't you? THe same thing i hope happens to all the occupation troops. It's nothing personal, but the sad fact is, the less of them, the more of us and the closer iraq is to freeing itself from the occupation. This is what the criminals blair and washington wanted. This is what they got.

Not personal?
Sorry , but you are one sick twisted person.
Sorry mods, but i aint standing for someone wishing my son dead.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Bikereddie.

You don't wish the resistance dead? My family is in the resistance.

Anyway sir. I am not going to continue this with you. I won't allow you to drag me into another slug fest.

I have made a promice to someone.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
King lizard.

I am trying me hardest, to walk the fine line.

I hope you give me a bit of leeway, untill i find my feet.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Bikereddie.

Anyway sir. I am not going to continue this with you. I won't allow you to drag me into another slug fest.

I have made a promice to someone.

I have never said that sister. Nor would I.
You have crossed the line now.

You quoted this in another thread.
"Anyway, I’ve been reprimanded by this “truth seeking” forum, so I am not going to “insult” anyone anymore. I made a promise to reduce my ferocity. So I’m just going to react with sweet smiles and flowers. Heh heh heh. But I wouldn’t poke the tiger if I was you. "

Shame you cannot practice what you preach!

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am TRYING, bikerreddie.

But you make it very difficult.

Anyway, I will say this openly and broadly without sham or fear of making things personal. I hope all the occupation troops are unable to fight anymore. Wether they are injured, other, or if they all drop their arms at once and say, i will not be a part of this crime.

If you want to continue talking about this. Do it in private.

Here's a flower ----%---@ , here's a smile

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I thought you were syrian?

Hmmmm.

. I hope all the occupation troops are unable to fight anymore.

Fair enough todfiend, but remember that it is your people who are dying at fantastic rates, fighting to eject a legal occupation, which, if it leaves, will only result in the collapse of iraqi civilization, death, and destruction, while your 'enemies' will be watching it in air conditioned rooms in their utterly safe homeland.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am syrian ofcource.

But i have iraqi relatives , in iraq.

Arabs are a mixed bunch you know, we talk the same language, we have the same culture, we have the same history.Ofcource there will be intermarriage.

There is also some between perisans, turkemans and kurds

My blood line is extending through is 75% arab, 25% turkeman, kurdish and other. But i'm syrian, syrian doesn't mean arab, it means syrian. There are many many different racial and ethnic groups in syria, the majority is what is now called arab since the language was adobted 800 years ago.
ok?

Legal occupation? HAH!
ffunnny...
I hope you enjoy your airconditioned rooms and what not, but just leave us alone, thankyou.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Syrian sister,

You should move your family to the U.S and see our world we live in.There are probaly a lot of benefits to making this move here.Not to say you won't get some remarks about your heirtage,but from the sounds of it ,couldn't be any worse.And yeah air conditioning is good here!All more for the reason for you to move to the United States.Liberty and justice is what we stand for.But freedom is our bread and butter.Just list the pros and cons for living where you are and the U.S.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
menguard

" You should move your family to the U.S and see our world we live in.There are probaly a lot of benefits to making this move here."

You would like that wouldn't you
. But i already live in australia, and it's not that different from the U.S. So if the US sucks as badly as Australia does... i really don't think it's worth it. Being here, it's laughable to me when they think they are free.

As for peoples remarks about my heritage, here, they always say, "are you from france? Germany? Serbia? Russia?" LOL. And when i tell them, they say. "syria... uuuhhh...". and i say "You don't know where that is do you?" and then they look sheepish.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah the truth is to be free would be crossing over to the other world or losing the ego would be considered being free.So the outback isn't what its cracked up to be huh?I thought that would be like being in your own backyard zoo.Seeing all the animals and visiting the aborigines would be a treat.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hehehe well... to tell you the truth, being a city slicker i didn't get far into the out back. I have been out of the city into the bush though once, just to go to an observetory, the stars look better from there. But i guess the biggest thing about australia is all the fire hazards, there is a fire almost every day in the summer, and it's not uncommen to see black plumes of smoke not too far from where you live , and this is in the suburbs. That's why australia is said to have some of the best fire fighters in the world.

Contrary to what people belive. Kangaroos don't jump around the city streets etc. My old chem teacher told me of a joke she played on her american friends, that asked her about the kangaroos. She told them "ohh yes they hop around the city, sometimes they ride the bus, but they don't have walets so they keep the money in their pouch". AND THEY BELIVED HER!

You have to go into the bush or the farming rural areas to see the kangaroos i'm affraid, or you can go to an actual zoo. I've seen them a few times at a friends farm , they are ok, stupid looking animals like the rest of australias wild life.

Aboroginals are cool, but like alot of other displaced people, they have alot of problems, and the government is not helping much.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join