It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel passes racial purity law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And Djarums is right.

Jews and palestinians aren't at eachother's throats, the unpleasant representatives of the Jewish Nation and the Palestinian ORGANIZATION (not nation, never was, never shall be!), are the ones at eachother's throats.

That also, doesn't mean either of them are wrong, such is violence, most of the time, it is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
FM, there are almost no interracial marriages going on, but a lot of palestinian marriages between israeli palestinians and outside palestinians. These relationships are being targetted. It's like saying : if you're black and want to marry a black person from outside the US, you'll have to move outside the US. The law aims at reducing the procreation of palestinian israelis, it's a law with genocidal aim, as the other official IDF policies also are. If you advocate american military action against terrorists, you should also advocate american military action against Israel...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's a law that targets only one specific ethnic background. ONLY Palestinians cannot marry into Israel, so yep, it's racist as hell.

But what's the surprise? What's the rule now for you to be able to vote in Israel? Anyone know? What percentage Jewish do you have to be to take part in Israeli "Democracy"?

I don't blame Jews or even Israelis for such a racist law, I blame Zionists. For the "Security Fence" as well. Anyone who believes that a whole RACE of people is out to kill them is either deluded or paranoid, but either way they're not thinking straight.

Your average Palestinian wants to live and raise his/her kids in peace, as does your average Jew. It's politics and religion and goddamn ignorant stupidity that causes the problems. Both sides are to blame, but since Israel is the more powerful, militarily and economically, they bear the biggest burden of blame.

Try waiting at an IDF checkpoint for 7 hours just to get back into your OWN town, as you show your magnetic ID card to the troops as they point their rifles at you and sneer at you and see how you feel on the other side of the Fence.

I think it's all just terribly sad and tragic. The US should cut off all aid to Israel until they withdraw to the pre-Intifada borders (the ones they should have stuck to in 1967).

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Can you tell me why you still (after numerous mentions) still can not drill into your head that Israel had no problems following the set borders until 1967 WHEN THEY WERE ATTACKED BY ALL SURROUNDING ARAB NATIONS? Israel didn't initiate that. The territory was lost by the neighboring nations who were simply reiterating their well known ambition to "Drive Israel into the sea".

Don't be so lacking in knowledge of current events to imply that Israel is the one who changed the status quo in 1967. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Can you tell me why you still (after numerous mentions) still can not drill into your head that Israel had no problems following the set borders until 1967 WHEN THEY WERE ATTACKED BY ALL SURROUNDING ARAB NATIONS? Israel didn't initiate that. The territory was lost by the neighboring nations who were simply reiterating their well known ambition to "Drive Israel into the sea".

Don't be so lacking in knowledge of current events to imply that Israel is the one who changed the status quo in 1967. Thank you.

How stupid are you son?
1967 the SIX DAY WAR started with a MASSIVE ISRAELI AIR STRIKES at ARAB AIRFIELDS.. dont make up stories.. we know the truht.. FIRST SHOTS FLEW OUT OF THE ISRAELI CANNONS as the planes STRAFFED PARKED ARAB PLANE ON THE GROUND..

RESULT OF this attack was that the ARABS lost most of their planes and pilots and the war was won by Israel in first few hours as one cant really fight in desert if enemy has total control of the air.. All supply vehicles will be massacred in desert roads.. there is no foliage there.. no cover.. no place to hide.. and as these supplies include water.. without what man cant live.. SO FIGURE REST OUT BY YOURSELF..

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hey however you want to interperet it, enjoy. I had enough of defending Israel for the week.

Your use of the term "son" as a derrogitory statement is funny. Sorry I don't speak the invented language of "hip hop artists"

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just for the sake of proving what's right to be right:

Why have you skipped the fact that Syria was supporting border attacks by guerilla groups in the years leading up to 1967. And additionally, why have you skipped the fact that Nasser of Egypt had mobilized his forces in the Sinai peninsula, AND requested that ALL UN FORCES LEAVE. This is a classic sign of an impending attack. Israel of course did not have UN forces on their side, so what would you do in the face of massive mobilization of hostile forces headed towards you? Offer them a soda?

The above facts came from www.infoplease.com which I would certainly classify as non-biased and historical. Please add the above facts to your story that was posted above so it's slightly more accurate. Thank you.

Also, your Auschwitz comment was still out of line and I still see you as an ignorant fool for saying it.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Six Day War started with a massive air attack by Israel against Arab planes (mostly Egyptian) which were on the ground. Those were the first shots fired.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Posted by Djarums : why have you skipped the fact that Nasser of Egypt had mobilized his forces in the Sinai peninsula, AND requested that ALL UN FORCES LEAVE. This is a classic sign of an impending attack. Israel of course did not have UN forces on their side, so what would you do in the face of massive mobilization of hostile forces headed towards you? Offer them a soda?

Hitler argued the very same way when he attacked Poland and Russia. Poland, under Pilsuzki, had, throughout the twenties and the thirties often tried to convince Britain and France of an invasion of Germany, in order to cut it up and share it. Russia was gearing up it's tank production. In Hitler's logic, both were legitimate preemptive strikes (moreso in the case of Poland since millions of Germans lived in Poland and were being oppressed). Now Djarums .. if Israel didnt start the wars, Hitler didnt start the war either...

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Jewish Talmud,you will get some interesting results.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hm, whats wrong with this picture kiddies? I distinctly remeber another coutnry that once passed racial purity laws....hm.lemme think, where was that?

NUREMBURG 1936

Thats where it was! The Nazis! Oh, my, the jews have become thier former oppressors! How about that! Whats next, will Mr. Himmlerstein began his breeding labs, to breed pure super jews? Break out the calipers, they eye color coordination scales, and the racial index books, its Nazi germany rehash time!

The Nazis also instileld racial purity laws to preserve thier heritage too! And yes, jews were enemies of the Nazi state, hell when Hitler took power, jews in new York declared international war on him. So, naturally, in the best interests of national security, the racial purity laws were also instated! After all, the Jews in other countires began working activly to destroy Germany. But....its NOT ok, for the Nazis to do it, right? But the Jews, Gods hommies and favortie people, its, as they say, kosher! (pardon the pun). So, the suppsoedly chosen people of your tyrannical semetic tribal god can do what we razed Germany to ashes for! OK! Then it must be ok! Talk about double standards!

Lets see, why stop with Isarel? Are only the Jews deserving of racial preservation? No one elses race matters? How would ya like racial purity laws here in the US? Any of you have a nice cute Asian girlfriend? White Girlfriend? Black girlfriend? No! Cant do that! We need racial purity laws! No mroe interacial marriage, or else u get yer asses kicked out! Oh, but wait, no, as i said before, only suppsoed Jewish purity matters. yeah....... ok!

In case you numbnuts werent aware, jews are a bunch of Mutts themselves. there havent been any pure Jews since Rome. Jews intermarried with the local populations quite often when they were dispersed into other countries. notice several jews with brown hair, blue eyes, blonde hair? red hair? What about those ethiopian jews? Those AFRICAN jews? No supposed racial purity there. Incase you havent noticed, Semites were medditeranian desert peoples with black hair, black eyes, and swarthy skin, something that few jews posses anymore. Dark brown skin, pale white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes do not occur within semites.unless.............there is racial impurities from intermixing with the aFRICANS OR eUROPEANS!

Racial purity my ass, perserving thier heritage my ass, the jews are as much a bunch of mutts as the rest of them. This is another example of the insanity and nonsense of Zionism, the Talmud, and Jewish Racism!

I can already see Ariel Sharon standing in his vehicle n Jerusalem as the IDF goosesteps on by with thier spiffy jackboots like they got corncobs up thier asses. Hm.I wonder if Ariel will go for broke and grow a spiffy little moustache too! How much longer before the gas chambers for Palestinians are up and running, and the trains and cattle cars to Dachau get reinstated?

Anyone who thinks this racial purity laws is ok is not a Nazi. They are a blatantly ignorant, blind, religiously retarded insane fool. Even the #ing Nazis werent THIS hippocritical.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
These two make some good points:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What i saw was two typical Zionist Jerws arguing amongst each other, bemoaning and whining about the horrors of thier history, and really nothing said about the rights of the Palestinians., who lived in israel long before they did. I love what israel said: only 16,000 measly square miles, hardly any room they can spare for them, lets give them the barren wasteland of the Sinai penninsula so they can eek out a living in that wasteland. hahahahaha. I rember Hitlers first idea for getting rid of the Jewish problem was simply to ship em all to Madagascar, and leave em there to live on thier own. Sounds alot like this. So, how long before Israel instills its final solution? When can we expect the Palestinians to don little yellow crescent moons and stars on thier clothes so when the IDF Getsapo wants to make a sweep and fill up its cattle cars, they know who to drag kicking and screaming?

Sharon needs to egt an appointment with his barber REAL quick. His little square moustache cannot wait! He needs to get a toupe, too, a black one, sweep it to the side in an Adolf style haircut. I think hed look, just super! Get the little stiff armed salute.....all he needs now is to carry a copy of Mein Kampf around, and hell be set!

Oh.wait, the Jews already do have thier version of Mein Kampf.........its called thier holy Talmud! Ahh, now we know where Hitler found his inspiration.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How US special forces were trying to recover the oldest know copy of the talmud from the ruins of the iraqi information ministry just a short time ago.
Also curious is how laws have been presented in the US government that resemble a foundation for talmudic courts,but not yet put in effect,Hmmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Babylonian Talmud is the oldest version of the Talmud, though I question what US special forces would be doing trying to locate it.

The US is a Zionist occupied state. Thus our current state of affairs.

Henry Ford kept a copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in his showrooms for Ford Buyers to read. He knew.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That's humorous that you still refer to the protocols as a real publication actually written up by someone Jewish. And to think you usually seem like an intelligent person when you post.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What i saw was two typical Zionist Jerws arguing amongst each other, bemoaning and whining about the horrors of thier history

Quite, what did you expect, you clearly have a biased view of the situation Skadi, injustice is prominant in every corner of the world, not just in Israel and Palestine. The jews have been blamed for everything, in fact I, myself often put the blame for events in the middle east on their shoulders. But whether you like it or not, some Arabs see the Jews as evil and want to destroy Israel. I also think Palestine's Arab neighbour's aren't doing enough to help the Palestinian people.

I am willing to bet Skadi, that if you were an Israeli jew and some arab terrorist from Palestine blew your little sister into a dozen little pieces, you would support the on-going raids, the building of a security fence and anything else you were told would prevent further attacks.

I don't support anything the Israeli army is doing in Palestine, it makes me sick, but they are not alone, every stupid country on the planet would behave in exactly the same way.

If the tables were turned, the Palestinians would treat the Israeli's just as badly. There are two sides to every coin.

I actually have genuine complaints and greavenses with Israel, but because some people love to blame everything on the jews, it is impossible to be taken seriously without being tarred with the same brush as the racists.

The Protocalls of Zion is Neo-Nazi material, it is a fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Skadi,a short time ago,maybe 1 month,US special forces troops were digging through the rubble of the Iraqi information bureau,specifically searching for this oldest copy of the talmud which was supposedly buried there,this was on several news sites so you can probably find it in some archives somewhere.
www.cuttingedge.com...
is where I found this,I go to this site to help figure out what the relationship is between governments having their little wars,and the church brainwashing the people who fight them,the more I learn of the workings of this world,the more questions come up,anyway....

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Peace.

I am not blaming Jews as a whole, Just the Zionists and thier collaborators. I had two friends killed in the Khobar Tower Bombings, yet you dont see me charging blindly on screaming "kill the ragheads" do you?

I oppose my govornment funding this sick fascist state of Israel, I oppose the Zionist lobby and leaders within my govornment who blindly give Israel whatever it wants. There are plenty of Jews who attack Zionism and its racist policies, ever hear of the reform Jews? Israel Shahek? Ben Friedman? They themselves dont believe the Protocols were fake at all, and idiots they were not. Professor Shahek was a psysics professor and a survivor of Bergen Belsen. He said if Jews do not change thier ways and shed the racist Talmud and reform thier thinking, religion, and attitudes towards gentiles, there would be more Holocausts. Ben Friedman was Jew, a very rich and powerful one, whop converted to Christianity and felt a burden of guilt to warn people about the Zionist bankers and thier intentions. He was hooked up deep on the inside, was close to men with great power, he even spoke about Zionist involvement in world war 1.

So, DJ, think before you post. If you knew any better, and had half a brain, you would know the legitimacy of the Protocols still are debated today. Two very smart and powerful Jews seemd to think them real, as did Henry Ford. Do you call them idiots as well?

This New racial purity law is typical and inline with Zionist tendancies. Now, jews who marry Palestinanians must decide between thier mate and thier country. What the hell kind of # is that?

I will say it again: NUREMBURG NUREMBURG 1936.

Let the goosestepping armies in Tel Aviv commence thier marches, and let Sharon's "final solution" begin. All aboard the train to the west bank, where our noble IDF will give those damn Palestinians thier "shower".

Bout the only thing Intelligent that Europe has done in eons was to demand Sharon be brought before an international court to be tried for war crimes. Too bad we refuse to do the same with Bush and his hommies

<< 1  2   >>

join