It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there any actual proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
ETs/UFOs is by far my favorite subject. I do believe that at the very least that we are "being observed."

But that is my belief.......I don't have anything to actually back it up.

hearsay is onething.... talk is another......

but where is the "proof?"

anyone?

(mod edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 12-5-2005 by pantha]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Anything beyond an actual UFO sighting is in fact _rare_. But think of the UFOs as flying cars. If a caveman saw a car, maybe he could prove it existed by, say, skidmarks, but these things are airborn, they don't leave marks and they sure as hell don't leave their crafs as often as some of us would like to believe.

The only was to get actual, physical, proof would be to shoot one of them down, and that aint happenin' any time soon. So where do you want to go from here?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm going to close this, as it is a subject that comes up very very frequently and most of the threads that are posted here in this forum are done so in an effort to find or show what some believe to be proof . The best thing to do is to have a look through members posts here and see if there's anything that convinces you one way or another.

here is a search that I've done for you on alien proof it includes the most recent thread that covers the question of proof www.abovetopsecret.com...

join