It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Episode III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Okay, okay, so not exactly scientific-space stuff, but Star Wars Episode III comes out this May 19th. It is rated PG-13, because of increased violence. I sure hope it is as good as it looks. It is when Anakin turns into Darth Vadar and the Republic falls and the Empire rises and the Jedi are killed off, etc....here is the trailer, which I like a lot:

movies.channel.aol.com...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Broadsword20068]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
hey man, BTS is there for a reason

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
One week and counting...

Man, I really can't wait. I have a feeling this will be the absolute best of the new trilogy yet...possibly even of the whole series...and that's from a fan who absolutely loves the classics.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey you seen those lightsabers they got for sale at Best Buy?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No...may have to check that out....as for Halloween this year, going out as full blown Vader...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hey you seen those lightsabers they got for sale at Best Buy?

Oh they are amazing!

Ok, I bought one (from a Game Stop) for $99 instead of the $120 at Best Buy. Most stores got double the Darth Vader ones (redish-pink) over the Anakin (Eps. III - blue).

I managed to find a blue and it now sits on it's stand in my guy room.

The sounds are great (digital recordings from the movies). The light up/down is perfect (goes in sequence up and down the blade as in the movies).

They come from Master Replicas. I also found some that the blade is removable and you can duel with them (I think the master replicas are not as strong) but they are three times the price. They have no sound, but the "blade" is removable. That is pretty cool too. Ahhhh, www.parksabers.com...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just got a call that my gf scored sneak preview tickets for 6:30 pm on Tuesday the 17th.

I'm seeing Sith before you are! I'm seeing Sith before you are!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You totally suck...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've seen it before you! Greatness of Limewire and a friend with a cable modem.

top topics

join