It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans - A Serious Discussion - Intellectuals Wanted - NO SPAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Hey Guys, im looking for smart people who would be interested in joining me to discuss, and figure out Conspirisies and statagies to cleanse the world. I like many other people have enough of the goverments of the worlds bull#. I am mainly talking about the U.S and U.K Goverments who cover-up things that we have the right to know. plz reply people, in great numbers we can get the truth once and for all.

resentedhalo

Look. This was posted in another topic and well i'd like to have a serious look at what you people are thinking is going to happen, how it's going to happen, etc

I dot want anyone spamming in here off topic or talking about how it isn't relevant and we cant do anything about it anyways, etc.

I just want to have a serious discussion without any spam about it and without getting off topic.

So if you're just going to spam this thread please dont and just leave. And if anyone does spam this thread and are off topic...Moderators....please delete thier posts. Thankyou

-DaRAGE

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Oh yeah i dont want it to be just from the UK/US people either. Everyone from around the world are welcome to speak on it.

AS well it is the NWO plans not the NUK/NUS plans.

It can involve a bit of prophecy also but try and make it relevant to things that are happening in the world or that you think are going to happen...But not like" WW4 in the year 2089 breaks out...aliens get involved...".

Stay on topic please.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Here's some ideas i have floating around in my head.

FEMA has those 600 concentration camps around the USA operational already. Some national crisis is going to occur.

Large underground bases are going to be used such as the one reportedly to be at Denver's New Order International Airport to either wait out the apocalypse while it takes place above and reemerge after or just for NWO facilities to remain operational no matter what happens in the world above and to conduct operations from these underground bases.

Weakening of currencies around the world.
Large population reductions around the world in the billions of people dead.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Things such as the North Koreans and thier nuclear threats to countries such as the USA and Australia eventually resulting in a nuclear war with the decimation of millions of people around the world. America, Australia, North Korea, And many more countries. Countries starting wars with others in this time of instability and when the global police have to go home to thier own country to fix it up, etc.

(BTW did you know 80 million Americans believe in the destuction of Israel and 3/4th of the worlds Jews?)

Europe is meant to be where the true power will lie (Illuminati).

America supposedly has 2.5 million people under mind control and trained in combat and firearms.

A prophecy using the Ancient Egyptian pyramids timeline prophecy starting from the begining of the outside of the pyramids wall, using an inch for a year, working towards the inside of the pyramid, everything is symbolic, in such as a step up int he passageway is meant to be a great thing has happened for humankind, etc, or a step down is meant to be a bad thing has happened to humankind such as war, etc.

Well in the year 2004 until 2010 in the lowerpath of the pyramids passageways is a bottomless pit which i guess you could say "Armageaddon".

In the ascending passsageway in the year 2012 is a change in scenery, everything turns to granite and it's the start of the kings chamber. 2012 is the year where our Sun aligns with the centre of our galaxy and the centre of 2 other galaxies aligns with the centre of our galaxy on the 21st of December 2012.

Apparently meant to be an evolution in the Human conscious.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
But still what else is going to happen?

Afghanistan got invaded, Iraq too, Will Iran be next or was it just a ploy to stop countries harbouring terrorists?

Or maybe to get all the money from the oil and the contracts to US companies?

Or maybe to stop the Oil countries from adopting the EU instead of the US dollar which will be devastating to the US economy.

How about that huge wall being build around the Giza pyramids?

And that especially long wall being built around Isreal?

HAARP can create nuclear sized explosions without the use of nuclear weapons and the resulting nuclear fallout (radiation). Could this be a part in it all? Killing off Billions of people world wide without the launch of nukes? An invisible enemy?

Or perhaps HAARP can be used to make the thing underneath the Yellowstones national park explode and cause a world wide catastrophe spitting LOTS of dirt into the atmosphere to cause chaos world wide, while hiding in these underground bases?

Earthquakes are meant to somehow be caused by ELF's or something like that. Maybe aiming that at the Yellowstones national park could trigger it.

anything else?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thank goodness we have one intelectshul on the board! Otherwise no one else would have replied!

Keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes this is a wonderful post so far, very informative.

2012 is the year where our Sun aligns with the centre of our galaxy and the centre of 2 other galaxies aligns with the centre of our galaxy on the 21st of December 2012.

Please explain more about this! Is there any evidence to support such a claim?

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
yeah, some excellent pointers here. thanks for sharing!

that symbolic representation within the pyramid's architecture is highly fascinating, however. a bottomless pit, you say?

the pyramids themselves, and the other pyramids have an interest design that is focused on the gathering of power. the alignments of the Giza Plateau pyramids are curiously shaped to the Orion tri star cluster of Mintaka, Alnitak, and Alnilam.however, the shafts connecting the burial chamber to the outside point(ed) directly to Sirius.

WTF?

and we still can't build something like that today. at least not with the declassified technology that is made available to the public.

as for other NWO stuff, the patterns of this year are the usual build-up hubub it seems. dunno for sure, but a lot of things are pointing to it. for one thing, the Fed plans to change the US currency soemtime this year. not to mention how the NYSE index can't get past 9200 because of obvious manipulation; what the # are they up to?

maybe they're getting butterflies in the stomach? ah, probably just fighting each other. that's probably a better estimation, considering the heat within the EU and berscolini as well as the tension between EU and the US

2012 is a very curious year though... maybe it'll be like a reset button?

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
darage get rid of that faggot ass glowstick avatar and i might take you seriously. rave/xtc/NWO mind control scene makes me ILL.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well it didn't have the Glowsticks in there at first. Kitty put them in there. I love that avatar.

And anyways. How small minded you are to not discuss a topic due to someones avatar?

How are Raves, XTC AND the NWO related? Relate the NWO to raves and XTC please ;P I really want to see the relationship there.

IF you go to the Newsagency, get the New Dawn magazine..erm but htat seems to be only available in Aust/NZ.

Next month or when the next issue of New Dawn comes out, you will be able to get the article ont he egyptian myramid prophecy's from www.newdawnmagazine.com

That's where i got it from. And yes it is an actual alignment.

You know about the 7 Chakras that us humans have? Well it's meant to sorta act like that and a heap of spiritual energy will be passing through the Earth

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   

How are Raves, XTC AND the NWO related? Relate the NWO to raves and XTC please ;P I really want to see the relationship there.

Awww dude the whole rave scene is NWO controlled, pure mind control scene for the youngers bro. Welcome to the mind controlled, technotronic, microchipped, pierced, tattooed, casual sex, pro abortion, pro fags generation. The Hairy Potter generation as i like to call it.

Israeli mafia controls 75% of the XTC in the US.

MK 1ST AVE

Jaye C. Beldo
[email protected]
We are subjected daily to immune system weakening bands like GodSmack, Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails who are merely unconscious conduits for various forms of MK manipulation

Thinking of bopping down to 1st Avenue Danceteria for some unabashed fun?

Be forewarned that the club is a hotbed of ongoing Mind Control (MK) experiments of various kinds, ranging from the tainted Ecstasy you're suckered into buying for 25 bucks a tab to overt electromagnetic brain tweaking sponsored by defense companies like AlliantTechSystems who are headquartered in Edina, MN.

MK is nothing new as it has been with us since at least the early 1950's when Project Moonstruck was first employed, using crude electrical implants in the brain and teeth to remotely control humans. Next on the menu was MK-ULTRA, the most famous of MK programs employed primarily by the CIA in attempts to create cyborg assassins who would kill on command. Lee Harvey Oswald, is perhaps the most famous MK poster boy of this era, later followed by Sirhan Sirhan and then Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's killer. (For further information on MK see: www.trufax.org...)

With the days of primitive dental implants gone, MK has embodied itself in much more sophisticated and harder to detect forms. The military and intelligence agencies at large are now in possession of technology which can not only control the thoughts and emotions of individuals but entire populations as well via the DNA altering High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facility in Gakona, Alaska.

MK currently is achieving great success in manipulating people through the kind of low vibrational music that is promoted not only in clubs such as 1st Ave and Ground Zero (in Minneapolis) but via radio and television as well. We are subjected daily to immune system weakening bands like GodSmack, Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails, who are merely unconscious conduits for various forms of MK manipulation, such as the NSA's Project Clean Sweep which employs mass behavior modification techniques via resonant induction for starters.

So called "Classic Rock," as found on corporate controlled stations like KQ92, is another MK venue designed to manipulate us and render us politically apathetic. In fact, most Raves are merely MK venues in disguise, enticing us with illusions of group bonding and ego melt but really zombifiying participants with so called trance inducing electronica and Mafia ecstasy (each hit housing the soul of an iced Mafioso. For an extra ten bucks you can swallow the soul of a Don and really get off.)

Fortunately, there are antidotes to MK. As an example, last autumn, I went to see Gong at 1st Ave. In its heyday (early 1970s) the band was Europe's vastly superior answer to the Grateful Dead, being much more sophisticated and competent in their playing. (By the way: The Grateful Dead was an MK experiment set in motion by the CIA-funded Stanford Research Institute, designed to make America's youth complacent in a Lysergic kind of way. It surely worked as evidenced by the legions of tie-dyed casualties roaming about with no direction known other than to make pilgrimages to Jerry Garcia's grave!).

The warm up band Oneida, wannabe Industrial hacks hardly able to bring their thrashings into coherency, succeeded in keeping the vibe low enough for mind control. On the dance floor, where no one was dancing, I saw uneasy glances being exchanged. Most of the guys just stood in the back near the bar, petrified, white knuckling their beer bottles, twitching, shooting glances at the attractive young females then looking away before eye contact could be made. A miasma of sexual frustration was in the air. The guys drained their beers in response and headed back to the bar to replenish. The sultry chicks, whose chakras (energy centers in the subtle body) were blast open, made them open to a wide range of vampiric, electromagnetically controlled entities attracted to the so-called music.

Demons from the lower astral plane, attached mostly to their sexual chakras just below the navel, feeded off the energy of these unknowing hosts and those around them via psychic cords. A feeling of paranoia, disconnection from the immediate environment, unexplainable mood changes and anxiety blended together, created a most unpleasant and fear-ridden ambience. A perfect psychological recipe for generating more booze sales, no doubt; not much different than the subliminal tricks used in drive-in movies during the 1950s to get more people to drink Coke.

During the much welcomed band change, I could see a grey haired guy plugging in his guitar and realized that it was Daevid Allen who founded Gong over 30 yrs. ago. My spirits instantly picked up. When the rest of the band appeared and they struck the first note, the negative vibes were neutralized with high vibrational, spiritually charged music. It was fun watching everyone relax as Gong played and their wizened front man strutted about singing songs like "You Can't Kill Me." Daevid certainly has the seniority to conquer MK vibes having in participated in the Paris Student rebellions in 1968 with his wife Gilli Smyth, who also was on stage. He had so much positive energy that it blew the MK vampires completely out of the club. No wonder guys like him are such a threat to the establishment and get little to no press coverage. For a couple of hours, people forgot about their fear and started dancing to Gong's intricate, psychedelic groove.

Then, when the set was over, sadly it was back to Godsmack on the P.A. and the vibe was once again lowered to more corporately acceptable standards. Afterwards, I did some research on Gong and realized why they were so effective and apotropaic. Daevid once had the following vision: "...he gained the impression that he was an experiment being supervised by intelligences far beyond his normal level of awareness that he was later to call the Octave Doctors, seeing himself on stage in front of a large rock festival audience and experiencing an intense connection with them that had the quality of intense LOVE, at the same time being surrounded by an enormous cone of etheric light... simultaneously drawing astral shadows from deep below and dissolving them in the downpouring radiance focused at its peak."

Daevid managed to dissolve the astral MK shadows that haunt 'Cursed' Avenue by remaining true to his vision after 30-plus years. What a gift it was to experience it. I highly recommend listening to Gong as a perfect MK antidote whether your sitting in your living room or planning an evening downtown. For more info on their recordings, tour dates, check out: www.planetgong.co.uk. or e-mail them at: [email protected]

� Jaye Beldo may be reached at
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Do you ever wonder about the mentality of ordinary people?

We are less than 10 years away from the biggest change in the history of this planet and all those little sheople go about their daily routines as if nothings about to happen

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's some funny stuff there

So just say i take an XTC pill. That is altering me a heap electromagnetically and now i'll be more susceptable to HAARP? ;P

Oh hang on. It's the Mafia who is controling me by making sales of the pills...and they're part of the NWO...

And all these bands are really lowering my immune system a HEAP by just listening to their music?

Nah mate i dont think so. Firstly i dont listen to Godsmack, Marilyn Manson or Nine inch nails. I'd hear a song of theirs every now and then but hardly ever.

I'm not really into the HEAVY HEAVY stuff like that. More like Disturbed, System of a down, offspring, foo fighters, stuff like that, some Mudvayne.

And also i do go to techno clubs that play hard trance, nrg, stuff like that.

Plenty of people are dancing there.

And you should seee the raves. HEAPS of people dancing there having an awesome time and a heap of fun. But this is all just a plan of the NWO right?

Microchipped? ROFL. and what's piercings, tattoo's, casual sex, pro abortion have to do with the NWO? It's called choice. Personal choice. Pro Fags? Some are some aren't. Also choice. I dont mind gays as long as they dont perve on me or hit on me or carry on and just tell everyone about it and act the part. If they act just like anone else would, just normal they are fine by me. I wont like them otherwise. Choice. Nothing to do with the NWO.

Technotronic is also choice mate. You can like ya HEAVY HEAVY music. I can like my techno music. I like techno and alternative stuff. Just because you dont like techno or the scene related to that doesn't make it NWO.

I dont like ur HEAVY music scene. So i dont go to them clubs, bars, etc.

The places i go poeple get pissed on booze or take drugs such as speed/XTC.

The reason why people get messed up inthe head with XTC/Speed is because it releases chemicals in ur brain more and ur brain eventually runs out of the chemical and so eventhe normal amount of it isn't there and that makes u "come down".

"A feeling of paranoia, disconnection from the immediate environment, unexplainable mood changes and anxiety blended together"

Chemical imbalance in the brain from all the drugs. Paranoia can be associated with long term drug abuse.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Do you ever wonder about the mentality of ordinary people?

We are less than 10 years away from the biggest change in the history of this planet and all those little sheople go about their daily routines as if nothings about to happen

And what are we meant to do in the mean time?

Quit our jobs? Build an underground bunker? Store food away? pray more?

And remember...most people dont even know about this 2012 thing.

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
well, i, too am a major trance fan. all into house and chillout stuff; big addict of electronica.

some of it is great; really uplifiting sometimes and capable of giving you a good feeling from nothing. though its much better enjoyed with stuff, if you catch my drift.

my question: any confirmed reports or any opinions on techno music being a vehicle of programming? it's very possible with the repetitiveness, and there are a few songs I have detected that have tried taking over my alpha waves, but that's usually from music I don't care much for anyway.

hey, well said DaRage, it's all about the choices you make and the influences you decide to absorb. raves are fun and the pill is even better, but it is hard to ignore the side effects, up to and including the increased vibrational rate between the human body and its aetheric components. the one thing I hate the most about drugs is how it can make one so impressionable so very easily. this, im sure, is something TPTB love and most certainly exploit in any way they can

new topics

top topics

join