It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use a Ouija Board to make contact with alien beings.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This Idea may sound stupid or somewhat funny, but I think it might work. If one uses the Ouija Board in a serious way this could probably increase the chance of Alien contact. If you think about it you are using some sort of telepathy to make contact, you are in a state of concentration which is psychically sensitive to others. You will probably receive messages from these entities and will move the pointer to whatever is being said. I am wondering if I should go out and get one. Tell me if this experiment sounds good or not.
I got this idea from a dream I had the other night, and it made me wonder.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First confirmed contact ... the alien dead!

Sounds interesting, give it a try and hit the site back.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea.....but not really. I think you may invite more than just aliens to communicate with.

I have heard that it is a good idea to stay away from those.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't believe in Ghosts, so i think that i will do it. Imagine this, that what people are really contacting are aliens and not spirits.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok, so you don't believe in ghosts.......but what about demons? and other evil entities?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think a ouija board is a tool of negativity. Of the 'Dark Side' so to say.........whatever you can contact or conjur through this medium will be of a dark and negative nature. Anything I have EVER done with a ouija board where I pray love and light into the mix it NEVER works. It only works when your dealing with lower vibratory beings. I do not think the Aliens of lower and dark intent are TRULY what you want to bring into your life...........
.................is it?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I agree with River, those boards do WORK, but not for the highest and best.
I always start any quest with this mantra "I demand this be of the Light, knowing only Light can enter into Light, I seek the truth"
I burned all the boards I have ever seen or come in contact with..IMHO

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for your concern rivergoddes and fairyland. But I don't believe in what people say about this Ouija Board. There is a lot of legends behind it and it has been demonized by most people. Of course I would do this experiment with a scientific point of view. I don't believe in Ghosts, Goblins, leprechauns or demons. I think that this idea might be a good one.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i have to agree with the acessment that ouija boards are in the "evil" catigory of things.well one might not believe in ghosts that does not help the situation. i for one have never believed that they do in fact contact the dead. it is my understanding that what is contacted is evil demons. one thing when dealing with evil is the warping of the truth or just plain outright lies. anything that you know can be gleaned from your mind, you have opened up your mind useing the board to make contact in the first place. so therefor any demon can tell you what you know to apear to be the dead contacted. any fact that you can ask about because you know the answer would be a simple thing to answer, as it has full access to your mind.

if you try to use it to contact an alian the demon will decide on what would be to it's benifit to tell you. this would have nothing to do with reality, just what will make you accept the demon's presance and possibly make you want to make contact more often. if it feels that alian contacting will work to it's benifit then by all means it will give you a yes answer. it could now decide that since it has told you alians exist then you may even get an alian presance or at least a demon disguised as an alian. so after that point you may think that you are dealing personaly with alians and by doing that actualy acept the demons wishes instead.that is the fun thing about evil you real can not trust it as it will only want to use you for it's gains/pleasures.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I want to try this because of a dream i had a few days ago. In my dream It was at night and I was on the back porch of my house staring up to the sky. There where three Saucer shaped Ufos and one of them was beaming a brigh laser like light onto a Ouja Board that was on the flor. And in my dream a voice kept repeating,"use it" "use it" This was the weirdest dream I have ever had. It left me wondering the day after and when I gave it much tought I realized that this could be a message.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That is a pretty clear cut dream ... I never have those types.

If that is what you dreamed go ahead and do it ... I would!

BTW, maybe the aliens represent the unknown to your subconcious, and that is why your mind used them to give you the message to use the ouija board, but there is only one way to find out.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is what I mean, I hardly ever get dreams that mean somthing, thats why I think that it is a message. This is what got me so into the experiment. I think that the dream meant something, theres probably somthing that is going to happen and they want me to know about it. I think that I'll go to get one tomorow, anyone know where to find one?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Cabanman, I think you should try it, not that I would reccomend doing it at all, but I believe in nantural selection and some have to learn the hard way.

Good Luck, and I hope you don't get something you aren't ready for.

PS, If you have a cat - leave it out of the room.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Quija boards are weird, I've had alot of bad experiences with them when I was younger, I definitely stay away from them.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have to love the Parker Brothers advertising slogan:

"It's just a game -- isn't it?"

OOoooooooo, well, if that does't give you the willies, I don't know what will. The name "Ouija" is a bit odd too, since the name was invented in the 19th Century by, you guessed it, a toy company. They claimed it meant "Good Luck" in Egyptian, which apparently it doesn't. Perhaps they asked the Ouija board to come up with a name for itself?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
One should be very carefull while using a Ouija board. It has been noted that in the past and still up to our time that by using one can open up a whole new can of worms. If one is just rying to have fun with it, they are inviting the darker side to enter their realm. From what I understand about this board, it is very dangerous to play with it and has a way to invite supernatural dark forces into your life and may present a harder task to get rid of. I feel that if you do use it to contact aliean beings you may get more than you might wish to have around. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I don't think a ouija board is evil in nature, like all things it can be use for better or worse.. Although when working with the spiritual realms and matters like telepathic contact/channeling it would be wise to know what you're starting and want to achieve and how to do it precisely without leaving room for unintended or expected manifestations in advance.. Plus it's wise to only open the portals to the other realms after clearing the atmosphere and the creation of a sacred space, there are endless techniques, whichever suites you.. See it like working magic, do it with care and clear intention, be polite but direct, and never forget to close the doors you've opened. And enjoy the adventure, know that you are the one making the call, and that you have the power to end end it whenever you feel like you have to, I think the mistake most people make is allowing fear to take the better of them and run away from a seance without closing it properly... Which is foolish but understandable if attempting these kind of things unprepared and without some basic knowledge of it...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabanman

I wouldn't be able to ignore such a strong message myself! You can search for a ouija board online and then print it in the right size at a copyshop, make the placchette yourself et voilà! To make it stronger you can use some thin slice of wood to glue the print on and varnish it. I hope to read your experiences here some day! Enjoy, don't fear, educate yourself about how to use ouija and other oracles properly and it can add very interesting experiences to your life, and if it doesn't feel right just don't do it anymore, there's only one way to find out if the dream was an omen

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabanman

Why use a ouija board to contact lower entities when you can practice and speak to gods through the esoteric schools of thought !

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyAllKnowledge
Have to love the Parker Brothers advertising slogan:

"It's just a game -- isn't it?"

OOoooooooo, well, if that does't give you the willies, I don't know what will. The name "Ouija" is a bit odd too, since the name was invented in the 19th Century by, you guessed it, a toy company. They claimed it meant "Good Luck" in Egyptian, which apparently it doesn't. Perhaps they asked the Ouija board to come up with a name for itself?

Ouija means yesyes. Oui is French and Ja is German.
It was invented as a parlour game, nothing more nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join