It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These guys think Bush is God or something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
bushfish.org...

I am amazed at the sheer volume of ignorance!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
if you read the site you'd know they arent saying bush is god, relying on pictures without reading and then assuming the message out of a political view is what you call sheep mentality.

and you like the constitution party which is very religious right, so this is kind of funny for you to even post this.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by namehere]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bush isnt God but he is "something"

I love looking at pictures of him with what appears to be a halo above his head. Its not photoshopped, honest, its a real halo

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've seen a few websites similiar to this one. Pretty disgusting stuff; but I guess with a population of about 300 million, 67% of them are more than likely brain dea... ahem i mean...... unaware of our situation. (hence, the term "stupider" is used to discribe a iliterate man/woman..........

No seriously, i wouldn't believe for a second that god is behind my nation. Nor would I believe he's behind any other country. Simply for the fact that their isn't any nation thats "right"; I also believe the lord doesn't pick a mass of people because they so happen to be in my country.

Your judged as individual not by a mob.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I love looking at pictures of him with what appears to be a halo above his head. Its not photoshopped, honest, its a real halo

Haven't seen those, but this one is pretty neat

external image

Some of the ones like this look photshopped, others I think are just angled that way to get the seal lined up right.

here's another

This is a different sort of halo
external image

This is just weird
external image

This too

Obviously, even in the Opening Post image, people aren't saying 'bush is god', I don;'t think the Original Poster thought that. But people are closely associating him with godhimself, saying he's an agent of god, and that god is workign thru him, that god secured his election, that he's doing god's work.
A few thousand years ago he'd've started a new religion. People still have that 'urge' and want it fufiled.

And this is just funny

edit to add:
I think this is the original

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Bush is god?
yeah right, and hell is a nice place

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I just think it's funny that people are actually getting mad over this. It's obviously a joke, and even if there are people who think Bush is God....let them have their delusions, but who really cares? haha.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
american really is quite an arrogant nation isn't it? i mean, we think God loves us SOOOOOO much that he would bless our nation and not, say, Thailand, or some other nation like that. we just think were soooooo special........ignorant fools.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
american really is quite an arrogant nation isn't it? i mean, we think God loves us SOOOOOO much that he would bless our nation and not, say, Thailand, or some other nation like that. we just think were soooooo special........ignorant fools.

Who says he can't bless more than one nation?.... Being one of the (if not THE) countries with the largest Christian majority, why wouldn't we believe that God might bless our country?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Americans say that. i meant that we are so self centered that we think God gives us the power to fix everybody's problems (take Iraq for example). i guess i phrased it wrong. and i didnt say God dosent bless america, just that God blesses the world, not just america.
and as to the 'who cares' comment, the few smart people of america care. they care because they are so grossly outnumbered by idiots that noone listens to what they have to say, instead they try to argue and nothing ever gets accomplished.

[edit on 14/5/2005 by Kitsunegari]

[edit on 14/5/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I just find those things offensive, because Bush sure isn't doing God's work.

If he actually were doing God's work, he wouldn't be lying to us, he wouldn't be starting wars based on lies (such as Iraq), and he wouldn't be breaking is oath to preserve and defend the Constitution.

His gods are money and power.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Aye.... and people are all too happy to give unto Caeser what is (by his own edicts) Caeser's.

top topics

join