It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In memory of Dr Horacid (banned)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

post id: 1234315 Originally posted by DrHoracid
I agree the US should disarm, we should launch everthing we have right now at the rest of the planet................

Well, I think that quote pretty much sums up the late DrHoracid. Say what you like about him- he sure knew how to let you know when he wanted you dead, and if you weren't a messianic jew living in America, he probably wanted you dead.
I might laugh a little less now that he's gone, but I'll smile a lot more. Feel free to share your fondest memories of our favorite hate monger.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hate?? The Doc was all about LUUUUURRVE, baby.

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Put me in a room with 10 women and I'll get 9 phone numbers. From that point on it's just a matter of time. Anytime, anywhere, any club, any church, if there are women there I'll get their number. No brag just FACT. 34 years of heartbreaking history...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!!

thanks..... i would add my own fond memories, but Vaga beat me to it, and besides, i am laughing to much to think straight lol

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I still remember him saying Ann Coulter was hot, and the nightmares it gave me. He thought gays were evil, yet thought a man was hot. EW! Although, sad to say, EdSinger, FlyersFan, other republicans make him look like a gay black jewish woman getting an abortion, IE liberal.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Anyone know what finally did him in? Any links to threads? I always thought I could be king ahole around here, but that guy was good. Wasnt he on here for a while?

One of my favorite gems..

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Based on a lot of data, these screwed up systems were probably installed by illegals anyway. It's no wonder they don't work. Typical government screw-up.

Way to go there GW...............

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sorry to rain on the party, but we really don't need to have a drama party behind the Doc's back. Not real productive to just post and bash someone.

Closed.

top topics

join