It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you STOP your alien abductions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It still to this day proves people fear what they don't understand.These entities being on a higher vibration have to abide by the universal laws.Why due to the fact that negative actions aren't really in there frame of thought.They pretty much know the outcome of paths and they know which road is most beneficial.Even though they know that this a free will planet.Nothing is outside of gods creation.Therefore the dark path is a catalyst for the light to realy shine.Everything serves a purpose it doesn't matter how minute the detail.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Based on my own lifelong experience with many races of alien life and with thousands of other humans who have alien contact, I see that the more ufo field information the alien experiencers embrace, the worse they feel about the alien races and their own contact with them, and the less likely they will trust them or give them a fair chance.

On the other hand, the more the experiencers are aware of and communicate directly with their alien contacts, the better they feel about and the more they trust the alien races. Then once a person starts to learn about alien visitation directly from the alien races, their perspective takes their view far above and outside that of the average groupie/abductee. Progressive contact does not answer everything either, though, and brings an even deeper sense of isolation for being so misunderstood, even by other alien experiencers, who are supposedly their own kind. They don't even fit in with the people who don't fit in.

It is no wonder to me that so many people rather choose the security of the popular content of the various popular books, even knowing it is limited and wrong information, just to stay on the same page with others. Everyone "needs" to belong somewhere.

Few who have the opportunity, choose to work with alien life. All of the social and mental pressures to conform to the norm are just too great. Even beyond those, then to face the fear and confusion that come with stepping out into the unknown all alone- people would just rather not. Or even when they really, really want to, they just can't.

My alien contact continues to evolve through my life. Only my awareness of it slows down sometimes, depending on what I am working on with the aliens at the time, and due to different things going on in my normal daily life.

I would never stop my alien contact for anything, as hard as it has been at times, especially at first while getting to know the different races- and especially hard with all the crap my family has taken from other people because of it. The human side of the difficulties far outweigh the alien side of the difficulties.

Brilliant - I can totally relate to that!

Over the years I have learned how to control my contact, to stop contact with races I don't feel comfortable with and to initiate contact with ones that I do.

Some of the basic questions posted here about alien contact/abduction are very simple to me. The people begging for contact can easily create it with a few simple tools. Stopping contact can be just as easy as creating it and implant removal does not require surgery.

I can't judge an entire alien species. I really don't believe in good or bad. When it comes to clairvoyantly decided if an alien being is a positive or negative influence, I look at whether the being is assisting the contactee with their spiritual path (positive influence) or if the being is promoting its own agenda through the contactee, overriding their spiritual path (negative influence).

I'm a little slow to post too much here too fast. People get so argumentative about this topic. I see alien and spirit beings everyday. I see them with my physical eyes, they look solid and physical to me. So when someone says, "aliens aren't real", it’s like trying to convince someone that plant life doesn't exist when they can clearly see it.

But at the same time I feely admit that I don’t know everything or have all the answers. I only know what I have experienced and what has worked for me. I’m here to share those experiences and learn from others too. Personal contact is very personal – only you have your answers and truths. And even then, truths can vary and change over time and from person to person.

I have tons of topics to post on -

Stopping and healing unwanted contact
Simple tools for creating contact (or changing current contact)
Personal experiences and encounters
Case Studies (I've worked with hundreds of contactee for over ten years)

Just to name a few topics. ATS is cool so I'll take more time to post on those topics later.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to hearing you comment on those topics, too... psychicmind

Welcome to ATS and thanks for taking the courage to share.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
No Not really.Why would i want to anyway.I know when they are coming for me ,i don;t stress out about it.I helped them out in the past with there genetic experiments and they have rewarded me for there time.We have become friends over the years and it does not bother me at all.They know me very well and i know quite a lot about them.Lets face it.You cannot stop the abductions any way until they progress on to your children.They still take me because i have not had children as yet.Proberly with my luck i never will.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
hatchedcross you made a good point. But I see it as, we are not wild animals. We are a technologicaly advanced, spritual race, not very far behind the aliens themselves. We don't deserve this treatment, and they might not either.

Spiritual?

That has to be the equivalent of a cave man saying he is spiritual because he didnt kill that last animal, only slightly maimed it.

If there are other intelligent life forms like us, and they have managed to travel the universe without killing eachother, that already proves they are much, much more evolved than us spiritually. As soon as we get UFO technology, we will use it to start killing members of other countries more cowardly so we dont get much losses for our own nation.

We have nothing to be proud of, only much to learn.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm more than willing to be abducted by aliens that look like T'pol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join