It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you STOP your alien abductions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm very curious.

Would you choose to stop your alien abductions, remove the implants, and end your ET contact completely if you could?

What if you could end your contact with the beings behind your abductions and remove their implants in exchange for contact with a more enlightened species?

I know lots of abductees who would never stop their contact, even if the alien beings are freighting them or harming them.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well it depends on how the abduction was going. If the aliens beamed me up to their ship and offered to chat with me over a cup of tea about life on their planet, no way would I stop it. If they were hurting me or wanted to implant things in me, I'd do everything in my power to stop it. Seems logical to me.

So, any aliens reading this post, NO implants, but I'm up for a chat.

-koji K.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychicschool
I'm very curious.

Would you choose to stop your alien abductions, remove the implants, and end your ET contact completely if you could?

What if you could end your contact with the beings behind your abductions and remove their implants in exchange for contact with a more enlightened species?

I know lots of abductees who would never stop their contact, even if the alien beings are freighting them or harming them.

I do not think one 'can'
Once I went to a so-called et exorcist and she told me thay were harmful and that she could get rid of them..
But, this did not work, as it was not my idea to get rid of them, and she was an opportunistic new-ager...
IMHO, they have done much more positive than any negative in my life..
And I do not know there are beings who are higher who are as concerned for the planet and it's inhabitants than the benevolent grays. As I can/do OOBE with them, and have been to 7 planes, and I did not resonate as well with other entities.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't really like the idea of some being from hundreds of lightyears away, breaking into you house, car, tent, or where ever you are sleeping at the time or beam you off the street in the middle of the night. Against your will, bring you into their ship, get some strange instruments and do experiments to you that you don't know their purpose or long-term effects, place implants into your body so they can track you down later or to monitor your body (invasion of privacy). Then beam you down once their done with you with leaving physical and mental scars as a good-bye present.

I would not even think twice to stop that or prevent if from happening in the first place. Now I wonder, is there a way to prevent it? Should I lock the bedroom doors? Set-up traps in my house?

Like koji_K said, I wouldn't mind to chat with them, as long as i haven't been forced to.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am truly sceptical about little green men. Let's suppose though that I actually did find myself abducted by aliens. I would not try to stop it at all. I would encourage future abductions as well.

"Come on back next Friday night and we'll do it all again boys, and see if you can pick up my neighbors as well, they're not busy that night."

I would do my very best to maintain that stand even if they were implanting me with something - especially if they were implanting me with something.

Are we not dedicated to investigating conspiracies here? If I were picked up by aliens and implanted with some device, then I could rest assured that there was a conspiracy afoot. It would imply to me that someone, somewhere (most likely in our governments) were indeed withholding information. A couple of spins around Saturn and some big metal thing-a-ma- jig in my head would help me to take a small step in exposing a huge conspiracy.

It might be scary, it might be painful, but I would owe it to my fellow humans to endure whatever was required in order to gain information or alien technology.

It would be a chance to be a true hero and I would hope that anyone who had the chance would do just that.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't think many people would care either way. I mean, unless you just are getting horrible treatment from them and become the laughing stock of your town, most people just wouldn't care if they were abducted or not anymore. I would love to be abducted just as long as they didn't try anything without letting me know its purpose and what it will do, but I don't think I would be given that option.

GoldEagle, isn't that basically what we do to animals in the wild here though? I mean we take them, check them out, tag them, and then put them back in the wild to monitor them and maybe take back into custody again?

[edit on 5/11/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross
GoldEagle, isn't that basically what we do to animals in the wild here though? I mean we take them, check them out, tag them, and then put them back in the wild to monitor them and maybe take back into custody again?
[edit on 5/11/2005 by hatchedcross]

I Concur! We don't bat an eye lash at biologists abducting, probing and tagging other species on our planet. It's for their good (we can monitor their numbers, feeding habits and general level of functioning) and our understanding.

ET/Aliens, perhaps, only want to understand us too, and as I like to believe: they want us to evolve, learn and grow up!

Responding to the original question: Would you STOP your alien abductions? I don't believe you can stop abductions. Once you are on the 'hit list' it's permanent.

Avoiding pain and humiliation is a great wish and who wouldn't want to 'gab' with ET?!

[edit on 5/11/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Of course Id stop myself from being abducted I dont want to get anally probed and God knows what else they would probably do to me up there

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think I would go through just about any kind of horrors due to alien abductions.

I would probably want them to stop after the first one, though. I would have my own undeniable confirmation, and thats all I need. Unless they want to make me a part of their society (and I wanted the same) I would not appreciate prolonged exposure to test from aliens or anyone else.

I might get violent, start setting traps, and try to 'take them out'.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting answers, I'd love to hear more!

Interesting what people not expereincing the encounters are saying. I'd love to know what actual expereincers would do too.

I can say that people can stop their abductions, just that most people don't understand the phenomena enought to know how to do it. But I easily stopped mine.

What if these aliens were really demonic (I'm not saying they are)? Would you still allow yourself to be abducted by aliens, hoping they have your best interests at hearth but risking the chance they could be demonic in origin?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Psychicschool, can you elaborate on your abductions a bit? I would like to know a bit more.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I do not seem to have this choice to make. I am not being visited by aliens....so I do not need to wish them away.

In reading alot about the subject there are alot of folks who wish it WOULD stop . But then there are the other camp that seem to be gaining something from it in some way.......

If it was happening to me I do not KNOW how I would react..........I could'nt guess..

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hatchedcross you made a good point. But I see it as, we are not wild animals. We are a technologicaly advanced, spritual race, not very far behind the aliens themselves. We don't deserve this treatment, and they might not either.

Also, Alien implants also are known to dissolve once removed from the bodies and cause problems for the doctors tring to remove them. So I think obtaining alien technology through abductions is not possible.

Also can some one dig up some information on how to prevent and abduction? Or how aliens get into your home in the first-place? Do they beam in? Or do they pick your locks? Evade motion sensors? That would be quite interesting.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You know, its comments that sectify loss of interest only because it seems to me that there is and will always be a group on disbelieving
debunk-researchers trying to constantly put down and destroy the people who have had experiences dealing with a subject debunkers know nothing about !

Dallas

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If they were hot Nordic female aliens who wanted to inspect my reproductive organ, and my girlfriend wasn't there, I'd definitely go on a little trip with them! I'm sure with my luck it'd only be a 3 minute tour, ending with them looking at me with shame and me trying to explain that it was an accident and that I just need 10 minutes before I can give it another shot!

But in all seriousness, I've always wondered how they go about getting into people's homes, as was mentioned by someone earlier in this thread. Do they mainly pick those farm houses or homes in the Mayberry-type towns that leave their doors unlocked at night? Do they just beam right in? I've never heard of any reported break-in damage after an abduction.

Also, I'd like psychicschool to explain his alien abduction(s) and how he went about stopping them. I'd also like to hear which "type" of alien race abducted him.

Anymore victims, or in some cases willing participants, of alien abductions on here? What has your experience been with abductions? When people are abducted multiple times, is it always by the same individual aliens? Do you form bonds with them? Do you communicate during these abductions? Do you have ways of getting them to come visit? I'd also like to hear about the different types of aliens and the abduction practices and procedures associated with each "race" of alien. Thanks a bunch!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've had quite a few scary alien encounter, especially when my clairvoyance turned on between the ages of 15 and 20. Those encounters were bad and very scary and my life quest at that time was to learn how stop them.

They were they typical alien groups. Grey and Reptilians there the main ones. and I had one abduction expereince unlike anything I've ever heard from the average abductee.

These stories and how I stoped what I found to be bad encounters would take a little writing of which I do not have time for mow, but later I'll share.

But in all seriousness, I've always wondered how they go about getting into people's homes, as was mentioned by someone earlier in this thread. Do they mainly pick those farm houses or homes in the Mayberry-type towns that leave their doors unlocked at night? Do they just beam right in? I've never heard of any reported break-in damage after an abduction.

I wrote a new thread titled Aliens, UFOs, and String Theory (Magic Theory) - That might help give you an answer.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
hatchedcross you made a good point. But I see it as, we are not wild animals. We are a technologicaly advanced, spritual race, not very far behind the aliens themselves. We don't deserve this treatment, and they might not either.

Well with extraterrestrial you never know, they could be a few hundred years ahead of us in most technologies and see ours as inferiour like we see chimpanzees using sticks as tools. Or it just might be possible that they aren't carbon-based lifeforms, and just want to understand how we function and stuff better. I know that sounds a bit far-fetched and science-fictiony, but like I already stated, with extraterrestrial you never know.

Edited to add: We also wouldn't know if they had any ethics that resembled ours which allowed for that kind of behavior or not.

[edit on 5/12/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
For a good eye-opener into several Abductee's experience, give C.D.B. Bryan's Close Encounters Of The Fourth Kind a read, fascinating look into these experiences from someone on the outside. A lot of detail about how abductions happen, and for the most part, seem beyond the abductees control.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You better believe I'd stop it--those "aliens" are a pretty malevolent bunch!

Spiritual Warfare Man rebukes aliens in name of Jesus and they take off!
It's a long read but VERY interesting!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Based on my own lifelong experience with many races of alien life and with thousands of other humans who have alien contact, I see that the more ufo field information the alien experiencers embrace, the worse they feel about the alien races and their own contact with them, and the less likely they will trust them or give them a fair chance.

On the other hand, the more the experiencers are aware of and communicate directly with their alien contacts, the better they feel about and the more they trust the alien races. Then once a person starts to learn about alien visitation directly from the alien races, their perspective takes their view far above and outside that of the average groupie/abductee. Progressive contact does not answer everything either, though, and brings an even deeper sense of isolation for being so misunderstood, even by other alien experiencers, who are supposedly their own kind. They don't even fit in with the people who don't fit in.

It is no wonder to me that so many people rather choose the security of the popular content of the various popular books, even knowing it is limited and wrong information, just to stay on the same page with others. Everyone "needs" to belong somewhere.

Few who have the opportunity, choose to work with alien life. All of the social and mental pressures to conform to the norm are just too great. Even beyond those, then to face the fear and confusion that come with stepping out into the unknown all alone- people would just rather not. Or even when they really, really want to, they just can't.

My alien contact continues to evolve through my life. Only my awareness of it slows down sometimes, depending on what I am working on with the aliens at the time, and due to different things going on in my normal daily life.

I would never stop my alien contact for anything, as hard as it has been at times, especially at first while getting to know the different races- and especially hard with all the crap my family has taken from other people because of it. The human side of the difficulties far outweigh the alien side of the difficulties.

[edit on 5/14/2005 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join