It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Cream Vendor Calls Child Fattie (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"The teen's mother said she's satisfied with the verdict, but complained that her son is now self-conscious about his weight. "

Oh my god! It's better now he find out about this and do something than when he is in a hospital bed after having triple bypass surgery at the age of 30! Seems to me the guy was defending his right to domain, though he shoulda taken it out on the kid on his property. No one has a right to make that sort of statement at you on your property and simply get away with it. Personally I would have grinded the kid up and sold him as an ice cream topping to everyone including his mudda.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
you've left out a very key part to this story:

The attack came after the boy berated and cursed Didiano over the cost of his cones.

"I wanted to tell him I didn't appreciate being talked to like that," said Didiano, who denied punching the boy.

Zottola ruled he did not believe Didiano and convicted him of simple assault. In addition to the probation, Didiano must take anger management classes and reimburse the teenager $20 for damage to his bike.

The teen giggled as Didiano recounted the obscenities directed at him.

Didiano, who worked for Paul's Ice Cream Co., served up his own frosty insults.

"I told him he didn't need any ice cream anyway because he's fat," said Didiano.

The teen, about 5-foot-5 and 140 pounds, responded by calling Didiano a "bald (expletive) ripoff." Didiano later attacked when he found the boy sitting on a bike two blocks away.

clearly, both parties are in the wrong, and the ice cream man should know better than to beat up a kid. However the kid is far from innocent.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
First off I would like to apologize to siriuslyone. I'm very sorry for taking a compliment in such an offensive manner.

Anyhow I am starting to wonder, is my beloved nation getting so bad that we really have to beat eachother to draw attention to a serious health issue? I'm honestly quite shocked, we have numerous commercials going around, the Cookie Monster is starting to eat healthy foods and yet we still have a weight problem with our youth.

But I do have a theory as to why the lack of exercise is so widespread. How many of you remember not making the football team or whatever? It's bound to be demoralizing, not to mention it puts a bad image of football into your mind. And what happens if you're on the team but you're not that good? Simple, the kids who think they're good act like utter @$$holes towards you until you quit. Notice who does all the bullying in schools? Usually the athletes. Anyhow my theory is that when kids don't get on the team or their teammates are jerks, or the athletes pick on them the victim usually wants to just remove sports from their lives. But thats just my two cents on why kids don't exercise.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This was not Nazareno Didiano! I personally know Nazareno and first of all he is not 44, never was an ice cream vendor and this is a smear against his good name. I believe that he would never harm a child and hope he sues whoever he has to, to get this corrected so that the right person is named and his good name is clear of such lies, libel and or slander. Get the name right. Check your sources!

This makes me want to shove an ice cream cone where the sun doesn't shine!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One day I was driving out to a house I was helping to build, in a residential area with kids living about.
I saw an icecream truck stopping and kids headed towards it.
I glanced over to my side and saw a little fat girl coming out between a couple of trees, holding money in her hand.
As soon as she realized I was looking at her, she froze in her tracks.
I think fat kids are well awair of their condition, without having to say anything to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The adult (man) was a P.O.S.

If you can't handle some verbal abuse from a 15 year old you must have REALLY SMALL stones
Pathetic.

Yeah, the kid was being a twerp. So what. Tell him you enjoyed _____ing his mother and he will sit down and cry into his t-shirt. He's 15.

Don't hop down and start wailing on him... only an idiot would go that far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join