It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus: Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm sure that this theory has been brought up before, and if so a link to the thread would be great. I'm not a very religous person, but does it not seem a little more plausible that Mary was an early victim of abduction?

There are hundreds of cases of reported UFO and alien sightings a year. Even throughout history, there are records and artist renderings of UFO sightings. I don't know of anyone who has seen God.

I personally think that aliens are only observing us to protect our world from ourselves. Hence the rise in UFO sightings recently in China around nuclear facilities, and the rise of sightings around both World Wars.

I think Jeesus was simply an alien races rendition of a prefect being, a leader, that we all have the power to become. If we would practice what he preached, instead of immortalize him and his teachings, we would be a much happier and prosperous civilization. Maybe the aliens were sending us a message as to what we need to learn to be advanced like them.

Anyways, I've just kind of always thought that but never really felt like sharing. Let me know what you all think on the subject.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by VirtualReality]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualReality
I'm sure that this theory has been brought up before, and if so a link to the thread would be great. I'm not a very religous person, but does it not seem a little more plausible that Mary was an early victim of abduction?

There are hundreds of cases of reported UFO and alien sightings a year. Even throughout history, there are records and artist renderings of UFO sightings. I don't know of anyone who has seen God.

I personally think that aliens are only observing us to protect our world from ourselves. Hence the rise in UFO sightings recently in China around nuclear facilities, and the rise of sightings around both World Wars.

I think Jeesus was simply an alien races rendition of a prefect being, a leader, that we all have the power to become. If we would practice what he preached, instead of immortalize him and his teachings, we would be a much happier and prosperous civilization. Maybe the aliens were sending us a message as to what we need to learn to be advanced like them.

Anyways, I've just kind of always thought that but never really felt like sharing. Let me know what you all think on the subject.

If you want to think hes a alien.....go ahead and make yourself look stupid.

He was a mortal that could heal and perform miracles through his father in heaven with faith. He is the son of man, not a damn shape shifting lizard by David Ickle.

They are not aliens from hollywood...extraterrestrials.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why would aliens send us a savior?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

If you want to think hes a alien.....go ahead and make yourself look stupid.

He was a mortal that could heal and perform miracles through his father in heaven with faith. He is the son of man, not a damn shape shifting lizard by David Ickle.

They are not aliens from hollywood...extraterrestrials.

So your saying its more plausible he was sent here by his dead(?) father in a make believe place by inseminating a virgin? Rather than the actions of an 'extraterrestrial' race trying to help a plauged world? Please don't be so ignorant.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I find it laughable how ppl try to solve something in religion with aliens. "Oh it must have been aliens from a planet far far away. There cannot be a God so all those miracles and healings must have been aliens."

Please Im sure beings advanced as they are have more important things to worry about then a backward race of ppl who war with each other.

Isnt it strange how you are trying to replace the belief in God with aliens? Somethings not right there.

Also how would aliens rise someone from the dead? Once your dead, your dead. Especially after 3 days

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I don't know of anyone who has seen God.

If you don't know of anyone who has seen GOD, why are we talking about his servant? There is a battle within you and you are unaware of it. All mankind is capable of creating is the mirror image of his identity (dent entity) based on opinion. How does your subconscious choose for you how to percieve conspiracy?

con=deception
spirit=soul (lie together)

or

con=together
spira=breath (We are 1)

choose to spiral in your direction.

right now you are absorbing 400,000,000,000 bits of information a second.
you are only conscious of 2,000 bits of information, because the instinct of self preservation was not talking about you, but the whole of us. So it is your choice:

Self before you serve
Serve before self

Either way, the way you choose to judge others will be the way your brain judges you, making you more ignorant to what is truly going on around you or granting you wisdom beyond your current comprehension.

Truth created love with a thought. Love needs it's opposite to exist in order to have a purpose to exist in the first place. Truth cannot comprehend fear, and is barely (bare lie) aware of it. All words written have 2 meanings or more. You just choose which is most self serving, or choose which serves the whole of us better. We are many, we are 1, Many are 1. Look at the back of your 1 dollar bill. the pyramid with the 1 eye.

When were you domesticated? Bye who? Were they flawed?
When were you tamed? Bye who? Were they flawed?

Truth can not be seperate from truth. IAM everywhere. IAM in you, seeing through your eyes. Serve my will and know it, or stay ignorant and serve me regardless! My children walk among you and either laugh at you and blind themselves, or they serve you as best they can, but suffer when you hurt yourself or others. Can Truth cease to exist? All I know is that I am. How can you take that from me or your self? I'll still be here, you may not.
You choose.

Love or that four letter word that starts with an Fe.
Do you think anything here is without Truth?
Then truth is all I have to take from you. I am every written word. I am all eyes and stimuli. I am thought. I am consciousness itself. This is my world. Love battles fe. and after that is I.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

Yeah those lizards.....up to no good as usual!!!

I find the whole alien abduction/experiment thing more interesting than saying he was from some imaginary entity in the sky.

If, in the remote chance that Jesus was a real person, he sounded like nothing more than an enlightened indivdual who thought love to all. A far cry from the disparate and self-centered group who call themselves Christians today.

Jesus was more than likely a myth or he was a constructed character. His birthday? December 25th? 3 days after the winter solistice? The solistice where the "sun" literally dies and arises full three days later? sound familiar?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
human race alien, consciousnesses of entire galaxies in a black hole. otherwise how can any intuition, prophecy, or matter not being static matter be explained? welcome to the singularity.

ophiuchus = time phi'd you choose

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
human race alien, consciousnesses of entire galaxies in a black hole. otherwise how can any intuition, prophecy, or matter not being static matter be explained? welcome to the singularity.

ophiuchus = time phi'd you choose

Ha? Did anyone understand that?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by VirtualReality

I'm supprised that you haven't been flamed yet for that one.

I have never seen a ufo or an alien. I have never seen God face to face. I have felt His prescence so I must be one of those wack-os.

Now not only do we have to figure out where we come from, we also have to figure out where "they" come from. Using a theory of aliens to explains our origins does not shower any enlightenment on the question. It just makes more questions.

But Jesus said He was God not a god and He also said He was man. So if he is not, then He was either lying or mentally ill, in which case why would I want to follow the teachings of a lier or psycho? Following His teachings only makes sense if He is who He said He is.

We have but you attack us because we do not believe the same as you.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I find it laughable how ppl try to solve something in religion with aliens. "Oh it must have been aliens from a planet far far away. There cannot be a God so all those miracles and healings must have been aliens."

Please Im sure beings advanced as they are have more important things to worry about then a backward race of ppl who war with each other.

Isnt it strange how you are trying to replace the belief in God with aliens? Somethings not right there.

Also how would aliens rise someone from the dead? Once your dead, your dead. Especially after 3 days

well guess what buddy. "I find it laughable" that you cant use some imagination. JUST imagine... does it hurt???:bash: If there was an extremely advanced alien civilisation that had been around for 50Million years... ok? do you honestly believe that there technology wouldnt be able to reach the point where they could bring someone back from the dead after 3 days, or atleast cause some delusion into making us all think some guy was dead for 3 days?
and you asking how aliens would arise someone from the dead? i know us humans at the moment wouldnt be able to do it. but what if we where around for 50million years? # that alot of time... id assume you along with all of us, just dont know what the limitations of technology is and what it might be able to achieve in the future.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You guys are ridiculous!! Jesus an alien?!? Come on...
I believe there are aliens (life outside of our planet), and they could have existed much longer then the life on the Earth. That doesn't mean that they are our "gods" or whatever you are trying to say.

Jesus was the only son of God (Christian God), not a son of some kind of alien, LOL. I know this is a mystery of the church and nobody ever seen God for real, but he shows himself through symbols. I believe in God (I'm a Catholic).

Most of the time people don't believe in God, becuase they don't see him. But then, you could say, that you don't believe happiness exists, because you don't see it. You so the effects of it of course, that's why you believe in happiness. The same thing. I see the effects of God's existence every day, that's why I believe in him. And you can call me anything, the idea of Jesus being an alien/half-alien, is too far from my acceptance.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnight_fairy
You guys are ridiculous!! Jesus an alien?!? Come on...
I believe there are aliens (life outside of our planet), and they could have existed much longer then the life on the Earth. That doesn't mean that they are our "gods" or whatever you are trying to say.

Jesus was the only son of God (Christian God), not a son of some kind of alien, LOL. I know this is a mystery of the church and nobody ever seen God for real, but he shows himself through symbols. I believe in God (I'm a Catholic).

Most of the time people don't believe in God, becuase they don't see him. But then, you could say, that you don't believe happiness exists, because you don't see it. You so the effects of it of course, that's why you believe in happiness. The same thing. I see the effects of God's existence every day, that's why I believe in him. And you can call me anything, the idea of Jesus being an alien/half-alien, is too far from my acceptance.

servant ............. serve ant

covenant .......... coven ant

persistant ......... persist ant

antimatter ......... ant i matter

antichrist .......... ant i christ (christen means to make king)

circumstance .... sir come s across ants
:ant:

pendant ............ pend ant

ignoreant .......... ignore ant
:bnghd:

solveant ............ solve ant

savant .............. save ant

maybe yehoshua ben yoseph was just part ant from the very distant (dissed ant) future and past or future or past ...........

or perhaps he was genetically splice with unseen dna from the omnipotent unseen ............

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is a Alien ??????????????

Well we say If you are not from here, then you much be an Alien..

If you come from Mexico, You are am Alien....

If You are from Vietnam, You are an Alien.. and so forth and so on, That is how our language Definds if you are not from here..
God was here once in the beginning, Jesue was here twice, Once at the beginning and several years later he show up again in the Flesh, so he was here twice..

Now lets see,,, were where they at when they were here,,,, Not in Ohio, Not in Wyoming,, Oh, it was the middle East, He will need a pastport and a visa inorder to come here to the USA, He's an Alien !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Why would aliens send us a savior?
To save us!?
Okay.... I'll shut up now.

new topics

top topics

join