It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Mind Control Projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links with specific information on any of these black projects?

If you know something please post it, i want to learn more about the experiments and finds.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
well
what about good old ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

actually this program to control and supress people through electromagnetic radiation is done though the opgrade of the mobile communications system to 3G.

3G has a much more powerfull radiation and more than twice the number in of antennas in order for you to be able to watch movies on the mobilephone.

My guess is that "frequency fence" is being implementet under cover of 3G.
It was already implemented in Italy and Germany 3 months ago, in Denmark it will come in 2005, so the year 2004 that the article is claiming is propably an average.

There is only one danish scientist who is researching the harmfullness of electromagnetic radiation and she said to some newspapers yesterday 31-07-03 something like the following: (recited by memory)

"The upgrade of the mobile network is the largest scale experiment on human beings to date, concerning their ablilty to cope with electromagnetic radiation"

And this is the scientist who knows most about this in DK!

AND she dosent even know about the mind & DNA supressing qualities of some frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. which is called "frequency fence" in the article.

you see the problem?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Our Ocullt masters have kept our minds inslaved for six thousand years. Civilization is the hardware, culture the software and drugs a tool.

Beware the Darkness

Unity in all things.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i'd say not all of us are slaves enoch, only the "first world" people, well most of them haha, stupid sheep, jim morrison for example was free, and he told ppl they were slaves and idiots and they cheered about it haha, but i agree about drugs being a tool, they free ya, well the correct drugs anyways

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Learn here more about mind control:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you really wanna learn more about Mind Control -Do a google search on 'Project Superman' and 'Andy Peros'.

Andy was one of the 'Mantauk boys' and was programmed to be the most sophisticated human soldier the world has ever seen. Very interesting stuff - be prepared for a long read, but mark my words.... the stuff will blow your mind! (no pun intended!)

Jah.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
DARPA is working on Brain Machine Interfaces!

I don't know if anyone has posted on this; but if not, check out some of the programs from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA) Defense Sciences Office (DSO)!

url: www.darpa.mil...

Click on Brain Machine Interfaces and check it out.

There are many other interesting programs.

Also, check out the other DARPA offices (like the Information Awareness Office).

url: www.darpa.mil...

Scary stuff.

new topics

top topics

join