It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best DBZ music video ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I was searching the net yesterday like I normally do for new music videos in general. I come across this site that held a competition back in late 2004 for the best anime music video submitted. I go check out who won, and to somewhat of a surprize i found out it was a DBZ video. So I decided to download it, all 53.9 megs! About 2 mins later after i downloaded it, I notice that it started out differently then most of the anime music videos I have seen. Anyway I wont spoil it for you guys, but I have to tell you that it was the best one I have ever seen. I have seen many, well over 300 music videos so I know what im talking about. I made a scale especially for this music video, here is how I rated it: crap > 0.1..........10.0 < perfect (remember there is no such thing as perfect!)

Video Quality: 9.8
Music Quality: 9.9
Story: 9.8
Music: 9.8
Video/Music Synchronized: 9.9
Special Effects: 9.8
Style: 9.9
Appeal: (the power of arousing a sympathetic response) : 9.9

Score Total: 78.8
Overall Score: 9.85

Link to the site: dbzsc.com...
(Its the video in the number one spot half way down the page. Its called "For You" and its 53.9 megabytes, but its worth the wait)

I would love to here what my fellow members think of the music video, even the ones who have never watched the Dragon Ball Z animated series.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow that was a great video. I havent seen a dbz video in a long time and that was like a trip down memory lane. It was very well done.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hehe, I knew others would like it. Come on guys, I know there are more of you guys that would like this music video. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Here is a pic:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The best anime music video ever made for me is
Iced Earth - Dark Saga
which can be downloaded via a p2p application. Its the one with the Final Fantasy video. It's 53mb.

Also there lies the option of typing in Rammstein and Anime into a p2p search engine. Like the spieluhr anime video by Rammstein.

The one suggested is being downloaded. just 30% left to go.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

LOL I totally disagree with this. The video was great though, so everyone gave Master gohan the benefit of the doubt. Synchronization dies out half way through.

Watch Dark Saga by Iced Earth, Final Fantasy video.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I thought that an In the End DBZ music video (mostly about Vegeta) was good when I orrginally saw it and liked DBZ

But I have moved on to better animes...like Naruto and such

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

LOL I totally disagree with this. The video was great though, so everyone gave Master gohan the benefit of the doubt. Synchronization dies out half way through.

Well considering the video and song he had to work with, I think he did a great job, but your right some parts in the second half do get a little out of sync. The only true out of sync scene was when Goku fights Jeice and Burter (blue and red guy). I think I'll change my score to about 9.7 since it was still good overall and beacuse I have seen many other (300+) videos that are still MUCH worse in every aspect then this music video.

Video Quality: 9.8
Music Quality: 9.9
Story: 9.8
Music: 9.8
Video/Music Synchronized: 9.7
Special Effects: 9.8
Style: 9.9
Appeal: (the power of arousing a sympathetic response) : 9.9

Score Total: 78.6
Overall Score: 9.825

[edit on 15-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:14 AM