It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You ever think maybe squids and octopuses are highly realted to aliens, just take a good look at one and tell me he doesnt remind you of one.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
that's why the aliens don't appear so often they're afraid of being fried!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think Michael Jackson looks like a monkey, but they don't try species other than humans, so I guess he isn't, huh?

Have you any reason for saying so, other than "hey wouldn't it be cool" or "ewww, they're weird?"

I look at one, I don't think so. I am reminded of a highly intelligent species or two that has developed very well to it's surroundings, and has a pitifully small lifespan.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I think Michael Jackson looks like a monkey, but they don't try species other than humans, so I guess he isn't, huh?

You know, if Michael Jackson were black, then that could be construed as a racist comment!

But seriously, if you are a supporter of the evolution theory, maybe we came from apes and the "greys" came from squid!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
no they dont reasemble aliens at all. Because squids cant be aliens

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've never seen an alien. If I do I'll ask the question.
If a Grey was a squid, and a reptilian was a lizard, then we are monkeys, and....... oh I'm tired.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
no they dont reasemble aliens at all. Because squids cant be aliens

I'd have to argue. I think to other aliens squids could be an alien lifeform as they have never seen them before or something of the sort. I also have to say that they do bear a certain resemblance to aliens in the appearance of their head. And on top of that, who says squids have to be aliens to resemble their appearance?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nope. Just because a species is intelligent does not mean it has to be "alien." Squids are just as native to this planet as we are.

And for the record, dolphins and whales aren't aliens either.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Sure squids can be aliens....

At least in Star Wars...(the Mon Calamari)

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed how a squid and an alien are never in the same room together? Coincidence? I think not!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
squids are aliens well just alien to our society we no so little about them they have no legs they are made out to be aliens when they are basically just peoples dinner but alive

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sure squids can be aliens....

At least in Star Wars...(the Mon Calamari)

I wonder if they'd taste like chicken

new topics

top topics

join