It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.N.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is there any connection between the United Nations or the European Union and the NWO?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think it's a matter of definition.

The phrase 'NWO' is bandied about as if it means the same thing to everyone. It doesn't.

My 'NWO' is the PNAC US-government infiltrating neo-con agenda. Bush Sr was the one to first tack the 'NWO' label to it.

That NWO is anti-UN, and the European Union is anti- that NWO.

The position of the UK in the matter is interesting.

A more encompassing view of NWO is that of globalization. In that case, mega-corporations matter, and regional governments would serve the interests of mega-corporations.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I imagine the U.N. would be seen as a threat by the NWO...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok, just kidding. Actually I'm surprised you asked, because within the yr here at ATS there has been a thread about each of those groups, and possible connection to the NWO. Only thing is I forget exactly when they occured so they could be buried under a few months of topics...

Don't fear though, If I find one I'll send the link your way.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Given what I have been exposed to at this site and elsewhere my impression is the UN was supposed to be the format which was supposed to be applied to the hierarchy of leadership with respect to the NWO.

In other words the President of the UN would have in time become the President of the alleged NWO. From a certain standpoint it makes sense, the United Nations is an altogether accepted system of governing which has been around for some time.

Of course it would have been a puppet government and the questions would be who was pulling the stings.

The majority of nations in this world are totalitarian pound for pound there economies can produce as much as the "free world" without having to deal with unions, civil rights ect....

Mega-coorpoarations are an issue but compared to Totalitarian systems of governing prepared to work together economically, they might as well be catfish swimming in the pond of a very hungry person.

My concern is that this is what the UN was prepared to accept.

As far as several members of the EU I would say they were ready to invest

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Toltec]

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i believe that the UN and EU are test to see if a one world government will work. The UN is designed to see if countries can work under one body. The EU is about to change into a united sates of europe and we will see first hand how a group of countries work as a super power. If the united states of europe happens, this will show how a one centrel government will work because under a super state of europe, the people of europe have no say who becomes president. EU is the perfect test for the leaders of the NWO. If a united states of europe works, who knows what they have planned for us......

whats your thoughts on this??

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What use is the UN if a country is not abiding the rules of it.
mister Anan en mister Bush are not very friendly against each other and an NWO without America is not very logical, so.... the NWO doesn't control the UN?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The UN is an experiment to see if we all get alone as one body. America will never quit the UN, they have a major say in UN activities

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is just my thoughts on this. I am still gleaning information to "fully" see the total picture, therefore, my thoughts on this may be a little off.

The New World Order is an 'agenda'. This 'agenda' is globalization, domination, and subjugation. One world government.

I have read everything from the United States as being a 'model' government for this 'one world government' to the EU also being such. The UN will be the governing body for instrumenting this 'one world government'. The true question here is: "who" or "whom" is behind the scenes in governing the UN? Is the UN basically a 'greater' instrument or puppet of an another "unseen" group and their ultimate agenda....the New World Order?

PNAC --- The Project for the New American Century --- says that or implies that the United States has a "hidden agenda" for establishing an American empire and rule of the world. Perhaps so. Is it really that the United States is seeking globalization, domination, and subjugation of the world? Or could it be that the "unseen group" behind all this is merely using the United States as a "tool" for achieving its own 'agenda' which is the New World Order? PNAC maybe an agenda within an 'agenda.' As powerful as the US may be, economically or militarily, I cannot see the US "conquering" the world. PNAC provided a way for the US to begin a serious onslaught, an applying of, for the greater 'agenda'.....the coming New World Order. I see the US as a 'tool' and PNAC as another 'tool'. PNAC is an agenda and the United States is the instrument of a greater purpose, a greater 'agenda'.

I think the Bilderberg Group/COINTELPRO is this "unseen" force. I'm almost of the opinion that the Bilderberg Group is the Illuminati, if not, they are a major, major player in it. Nonetheless, the goal of this 'group' is the New World Order.....globalization, domination, and subjugation. If one looks at the connections between many in the US government, past and present, one can see that their is a serious connection to this group: the Bilderberg Group. And, its just not the US. There is England, Russia, the EU, the UN and its controlling figures and bodies, etc., etc.

The UN is a governing 'instrument' today and in the future for this 'group.'

"America's Hidden Agenda" (PNAC)
www.theinsider.org...

"The UN Commission on Global Convergence"
www.theinsider.org...

Secret Societies --- The New World Order
www.grailwerk.com...

Bilderberg.org
www.bilderberg.org...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Seekerof]