It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the WTC UFO fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm sure from previous threads we have all agreed that the WTC UFO footage was fraudulent.

www.realufos.com...

So I am trying to convince this one person on another message board that it is fraudulent becuase he seems to be convinced that it is genuine. And I know someone has brought up the fact that this same footage appeared on the sci-fi channel. So my question is can someone give me the name of that exact Sci-fi program and what that program was about?

Now since this footage is fraudulent, why is this website endorsing it?

www.realufos.com...

Is this website fooled? Is it disinformation? Any speculations?

[edit on 11-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It was a show that never actually happened. There were a few different promos for it, proposing to be a new reality series on Sci-Fi. One of the other promos showed a kid getting shocked in an electric fence. I can't remember the name offhand, (think it started with a T) of the proposed show.

There used to be a disclaimer about this video on the Sci-Fi website, but a recent search on their site failed to find it. There are some good threads here on ATS though, that "WTC UFO video" should turn up easily enough.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Is this website fooled? Is it disinformation? Any speculations?
[edit on 11-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

Regardless of what anyone says, I'd love to get an expert opinion on this video. As I mentioned in another thread, what better way to debunk a REAL video than by slapping a Sci-Fi Channel logo on it and showing it as if it were meant to be a commercial. In my opinion, it would be a brilliant way to go about it. That website has to know that this video was supposedly once a commercial for the Sci-Fi network, so what's the point in them continuing to push it as if it were real?

Two things strike me about the video. First is the movement of the craft, it's really spooky and is strikingly similar to other purportedly real UFOs caught on tape. Second, and this is a negative as far as I'm concerned, is the way the cameraman is able to pick up the UFO again almost instantaneously after it buzzes the helicopter. This as well as the smoke trail and sound make me lean towards it being fake, but it's certainly not impossible for the cameraman to be able to do that and the smoke and sound could have been added later.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Personally, it's a no-brainer for me. I remember very clearly seeing the ads for the show, and that this video was one of those ads. I remember being pretty hyped about the show, and disappointment when it didn't happen. I likewise remember the story coming out about the actress in the clip, and the article on sci-fi's site regarding it.

EDIT: I know this is Rense, but still, it's right on the money. "Happens" was the name of the promo spots.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...I likewise remember the story coming out about the actress in the clip, and the article on sci-fi's site regarding it.

C'mon Gaz, it's obviously an attempted cover-up!

I still want to see an expert break down that video.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We've had such breakdowns on this site, by those in the field. I remember Indigo Child distinctly making several excellent comments showing as to how it's fake.

If that's not enough...here's the actress listed in IMDB (Internet Movie Database).

imdb.com...

Check out any of the films mentioned, and then SEE for yourself...

top topics

join