It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syliva Brown: Is she the real deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Syliva Brown. I seen her alot of times on the motel williams show. She seems like the real deal. Very accurate with her tellings. I heard she even use to help cops find serial murders and missing people. Hell i think she is better then that John Edwards guy. I was on her website, some of her predictions are really freakin wild though. Has anyone had any real experience with her? Like seen her live? or has readings done with her? Is she the real deal. One of her most famous cases was talking to a ghost at a local toy'r us where i live near. The toy'R'US is now a burlington coat factory or something. where are some stories relating to the Toy'R'US syliva brown case and her main webpage. Post some information, if you know anything about her. Thanks eveyone.

www.sylvia.org...

www.ghostresearch.org...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have seen her on the show a few times also and wondered if she is for real.

She has referenced aliens once that I know of, and said one was even in the room with them (at the show). She doesn't say much about them (aliens), which seems strange to me because soooo many people are interested in them.

I see that one of her predictions is that the aliens will start to show themselves to us in the year 2010, and she says they won't harm us but are observing and will teach us new technologies (like anti-gravity).

I'm curious about her accuracy in predictions.....if anyone has been following hers....let us know.

Oh, her latest tip, is to stay away from trains this summer.....lots of accidents.....so, watch the news.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
On the Montel Williams show one of her predictions for 2005 was Britney Spears would get pregnant!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
She, like all, is a fraud. If she was really psychic she would go to James Randi and win that million. This is the real psychic test, if they haven't won the million dollar prize, they are a fraud.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

She, like all, is a fraud. If she was really psychic she would go to James Randi and win that million. This is the real psychic test, if they haven't won the million dollar prize, they are a fraud.

Well said.

Fraud, fraud, fraud. She is extremely perceptive, however is not a psychic. Gee. Britney getting pregnant in '05 - what a surprise.
Here's my predictions.
Britney will get fat and stay fat in '06
Paula Abdul will be announced as a fraud, and fired from AI
George W. will say something stupid
France will piss me off
Oh yeah, and Jennifer Lopez will once again show she has no talent or class

[edit on 5/11/2005 by superdude]

[edit on 5/11/2005 by superdude]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Did you ever think that maybe they dont give a **** about the million bucks?

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Fire off your mouth and only talk about the pellets that hit your target.

If you make enough predictions your bound to make some that come true. Then you can turn around and say "look, I said that would happen".

Some of these people are very good at reading your body language and seeing slight changes in your face or voice. Most people give away far more than they realize.

She has a skill that she markets very well. But that skill has nothing to do with being psychic.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
is that the banter of "she/he's a fraud" and the "she/he's the real deal" will continue for MANY years to come.

There will always be believers and non-believers. THAT, is a fact.
As for predictions etc, I'm on the believer side. This lady has been around for many a year - and I gotta say, she "appears" credible. But who truly knows?

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
we currently have several active and many more inactive threads on Sylvia Browne, her predictions, and her validity. Please add your thoughts and comments to any of the following or use the search feature above to find the others

Sylvia Browne

Sylvia Browne's predictions for next 100 years.

Prophecy 2008 & Beyond, Sylvia Browne

Sylvia Browne's next 100 years predictions.

Sylvia Browne: Psychic Guru or Quack?

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join