It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught playing tricks on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was watching the news last night. They had a report about some law office in south america. I believe it was peru or something. Anyways, This lawyer left his webcam on and walked outta the office and it was recording. He left his brief case on the table and i believe it was like a pack of tissues on it. As bright as day, The brief cased opened and closed by itself two or three times. Then the chair from behind the table pulled out from the office desk and rolled across the camera. I was freaking amazed. They did a check for tampering on the video. And it was legit. The lawyer said they been hearing footsteps and voices in the office sometimes. A pass check on the history of the office building, it use to be a residental complex. All the past tenants they got interviewed as well said they had similar expereince. An old famous peruivan comedian use to live in that same office now decrease, maybe he is still playing tricks on the tenants.

Here is another story of a ghost caught on camera. This one is even more scary as i saw this reported on the montel willams show. and i have seen the video footage. The story goes that a woman got into a car crash. She died. The car got moved into the impound lot. Later that night the night shift worker saw this on camera. It's a video of a figure dancing on top of the cars, but she is moving so fast its not even human. Now the worker didn't know that the car was there....she saw a news report 2 weeks later about the women. And knew it was her... the same ghost in the impound lot. Here is a link:

www.nzghosts.co.nz...

I will try to find a link for the news report about the brief case opening last night. Thanks for listening!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nemox42

Welcome to ats, I have seen this before on television very interesting.Ats members you should check this out very interesting it also showed some pro photagraphy and camera man showing them trying to reinact this.And the reinactment was far less quality by the proffesionals."Just more proof that we exist in another form." by the way cool name-Namox42

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks, Menguard. Its kinda nice to be in a place where there is open minded people. I been into this stuff since i was a kid. I got a bunch of other stories. I will post them for another day.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sure I can speak for quite a few and say that we love when another perspective hits the scene.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've seen the junk yard ghost totally debunked. All it requires is an action figure dangled from a fishing line in front of a camera to get the same exact effect.

Don't believe the hype.

You don't have to tamper with a web cam to make ghost pictures either, just set the camera's timer to a few frames per second and to snap every few seconds, then do tricks in front of this.
I've made a web cam movie of me moving at lightning speed and being in two places at once, with no tampering just standard settings, and that was 10 years ago.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
I've made a web cam movie of me moving at lightning speed and being in two places at once, with no tampering just standard settings, and that was 10 years ago.

Do you still have this video? If not would you mind doing a quick one. I'd like to see where you are at 2 places at once.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Do you still have this video? If not would you mind doing a quick one. I'd like to see where you are at 2 places at once.
Thanks in advance.

madman at the controls
If it whizzes by you too fast, use the controller or arrow keys to go frame by frame.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nemox42, I believe in the possibility of a person's spirit exisiting beyond thier physical, tangible form. I looked at the website you linked and knowing no more than the information contained at that site regarding this incident, I don't know what to believe when considering the question raised by Legalizer.

I've seen the junk yard ghost totally debunked. All it requires is an action figure dangled from a fishing line in front of a camera to get the same effect.

From the information I had from your post and the weblink you provided I can't think of reason why these people would lie about what they saw. But could there be a "story" behind the story? I wan't to believe and I hate arguing with photographic proof, but it is so easy to fake.

That brings up another question, even if you go as far as these people did getting video images, how can you prove thier validity? Most people usually say they won't believe something until they can see it for themselves, well if it is so easy to fake pictures and video, how do you make everyone else see it??

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Thanks in advance.

madman at the controls
If it whizzes by you too fast, use the controller or arrow keys to go frame by frame.

I don't get it.
I was referring to the one that you claimed you made and how you were at 2 places at once.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I watched the video Legalizer posted and I didn't see any place where it shows them two places at once. If you stop it in just the right spot though, you can see through the person in the video at the objects in the background.

Even though I could not see exactly what they claimed, It does prove to me that some of this photographic or video evidence could be easily manipulated.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi I am new here. I am very interested in this thread as I have spent the night in a haunted house in Nova Scotia. The thing is, I believe in God and that I will go to a better place when I die, but I don't understand the evil/unpleasant presence I experienced in this house. Has anyone had a similar experience?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yea from personal expirence I am a true believer of ghosts. I don't know about ghosts apearing on camera, as I have never done any serious research into detecting ghosts of any kind. All I can go by is what I have expirenced myself. Photo manipulation, audio manipulation all can be done but nothing can take away something that you expirence first hand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry like I said I don't have proof but I can tell you go there in the winter and see for yourself.

top topics

join