It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli hospitals used old and mentally infirm as human guinea pigs (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Unlicensed drugs and invasive medical procedures have been used on Israeli elderly patients as well as mentally challenged individuals without their consent according to the government watchdog reports.

www.telegraph.co.uk
Patients in Israeli hospitals, among them the elderly, children and the mentally infirm, have been used as guinea pigs in medical experiments without permission from their legal guardians, according to the country's main government watchdog.

Geriatric patients had their fingers inked to give fingerprints authorising the tests even though they suffered from senile dementia and would not have known what they were doing.

Some children had their eardrums deliberately pierced so that a drug, not approved for medical use anywhere else in the world, could be applied. Such tests needed approval but the hospital did not apply to the ministry.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What's ironic is that these test done in Israel only reflect some of the testing that was malicious medical practices that were administered in Auschwitz Nazi Camps decades ago. In some cases, the hospital granted insurance to the researchers but not their patients. Bizarre.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The source of the news seems to be reputable. I almost find it hard to believe.

I hope the surviving victims get compensations and whoever perpetrated this atrocity goes to jail for a long time.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In Israel, I am not surprised. Do the Jews not know when enough is enough?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Israeli doctors performing medical experiments on children and mental patients?? Nope...not touchin' this one with a 10-foot pole. *tip-toes away*

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What the hell does that mean Ishes?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ishes
Are you referring to the medical misconduct of Israel or the political misconduct? Or both?

top topics

join