It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'll treat this thread with the contempt it deserves...

what a complete and utter right load of old bollocks

you should all be ashamed of youselves

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I hope this isn't taken as a direct attack, but someone needs to say it.

Driver, I've seen several of your threads and posts. It seems quite obvious to me that you are buying in to the theories of David Icke. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the things Icke writes about are not true. Icke is a fiction writer, although a very entertaining one, at times.

The reason I know that Icke is dead wrong on so many issues is not because his tales are fantastic. That alone means nothing. The reason I know is because his theories contradict established facts; history and science. They also contradict each other. Icke's stories could be the most reasonable in the world and I still would not believe them for those reasons.

What established facts and science are you reading from?

Loads of his stuff is backed up be established history, facts and science including his matrix theory of the universe.

Give the man a chance and you will see 4 urself he's genuine.

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
what i'm saying is that the DNA they possess is that of the "Gods" of Suemr and Babylon

DEmonstrate this.

... AKA the Draconians and Annukai.

The annunaki aren't the 'gods' of sumer, they are one set of judges in the underworld, this business of the 'draconians' has no proof either.

the significance of this DNA is that it has a vibrational resonance that is very highly compatible with that of the Draconians and therfore, they are easier to poseess.

What you just said is meaningless. DNA isn't made more compatible by having 'vibrational frequencies'.

Note the word POSSES.... big word to remember when talknig about this stuff.

'matching' dna in some bizzare way isn't going to result in taking over a person's body.

The proof is across the world.... written in ancient texts... hell even the Bible states it was the sons of the Gods who went on to fill the seats of power in Sumer and babylon becuase of their "divine right to tule over men".

That is not proof of anything. Its a story, stories are not proof.

Its so god damm obvious they are direct descendants of the kings of Sumer and babylon.

Its obvious eh? You can, magically, obviously see a bloodline that is over 3,000 years old, even tho there are absolutely not documents concerning it for millenia? Its obvious?

Just look at all the regalia of the Queen and the Royal family.... ITS ALL BABYLONIAN SYMBOLISM

You have a stunningly low criteria for proof. They are descendants of the babylonian kings because their regalia sort of look babylonian to you?

And explain to me where the Babylonian kingship lines went after the Fuedal era ended

The kings of babylon were long dead before the era preceding the fuedal era began.

you should research the global conspiracy then you'll understand that it is bloodlines that control the world

If you have researched it and understand it then you should be able to explain it. If you cannot explain it then you don't, despite what you may think, understand it.

Just about EVERYTHING of any significant does not happen by accident atall... FACT

No, not fact. Supposition and wishful thinking. Accidents happen. Coincidences are possible. Relatively random events occur without a sinsister behind the scenes cabal ruling it all.

hahaaa, you should research just how many people in power today decend from the Windsors and their off-shoots such as the Sin Clairs.

How about you simply demonstrate that the Sinclair family is directly related to the Hannoverian dynasty first? Show that they are closely related to each other, at least more so than the modern interbreeding population of european royals?

If they dont exist, it still dosent render the whole argument invalid

At what point does the argument that 'the royals are descendants of babylonian kings' become invalid?

I will hear something and then I will research it from other places and if enough people say the same thing, I'll beleive it.

A horrible research methodology.

LtLyou don't seem to follow any of the latest conspiracys....

This is not a staunch pro conspiracy site. This is a discussion site, the topis are often around conspiracies. Anyone who wants to discuss it, whether its for or against or whatever, is more than welcome here, not just those who accept it.

So, is there, or is there not, any evidence that the british royals are either descendants of the babylonian kings or shape shifting interdimensional reptiles, or both?

Any?
Present it here, lay out the case.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Bravo! If you we not a moderator I give you one of my "Way Aboves."
I love it when you take quotes and prove them wrong. I love reading threads that you have replied to, they are great!

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Xayden]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just can't belive you got four pages of replies on a thread called "Proof the Royals are shafeshifting Lizards"

That is a damn good effort Driver!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
Bravo! If you we not a moderator I give you one of my "Way Aboves."
I love it when you take quotes and prove them wrong. I love reading threads that you have replied to, they are great!

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Xayden]

Nygdan is an exceptional mod and has just slammed me for slamming this thread with my contempt

I just wanted to say that i'm sorry if I offended anyone participating and pls accept my apologies - it wasn't me, it was my other reptilian self - i was freaked at the time cos my arm metamorphosised where my head should have been. i've contacted the mothership and they're looking into my DNA.

Normal service should be resumed in due course...

once again, pls accept my apologies and those of my clan windsor.....oops, bugger

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
antiriad

That's alright dude. Nygdan was just keeping it real.

Personally I didn't take offense to anything you said because I have no idea what the hell "utter right load of old bollocks" means. Is that Canadian??

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Sorry Seb, but all what I posted and you quote me on a piece that barely represents what I am trying to say. Why was Diana held in the tunnel for an hour before being taken to hospital Dead. Friday the 13th anyone. Mind control anyone??? So you can mind control someone to crash a car but you cannot tell them EXACTLY where to crash the car. I know, I know its just ramblings but most of what I say is true nontheless.

It wouldn't have been hard for you to check the fact that European medics dont rush every1 into a hospital until they're stabilized on the scene. Considering what happened I'd say 1 hour to be fast.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
antiriad

That's alright dude. Nygdan was just keeping it real.

Personally I didn't take offense to anything you said because I have no idea what the hell "utter right load of old bollocks" means. Is that Canadian??

Peace

..and why would you have any idea what it means if you are not of reptilian royal descent??!!!

in your earth 'tongue' the phrase roughly translates to "My! this thread is a very interesting read, very well done. Alas, this is exactly the type of subject that keeps conspiracy theory from being taken seriously."

Keep it real
Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh Drivel - you're priceless

I've explained to you elsewhere about how genealogy works

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost everyone in the whole wide world has blood from Sumer. And Babylon.

Get over it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

is this the proof?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the read everyone.

Extreme weight loss/gain is easy. Get Salmonella poisining sometime and see how much weight you lose in 2 days. Putting it on is even easier.

As for the mole, Cripes you don't even need Photoshop for that you can do it with a lame program like Microsoft Paint. "Flip" or "Rotate". Can't remember, it's been a while since I used it.

BTW, shouldn't this be in Aliens and UFO's?

Great, another of my forums.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antiriad

it deserves contempt because you said so. We all know its not true so why are you touchy, touchy???

Thats the British Spirit!

What have we done wrong exactly apart from make the Windsors sound like alien repitilians who are trying to dominate the world!!!

[edit on 11/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

it deserves contempt because you said so. We all know its not true so why are you touchy, touchy???

Thats the British Spirit!

What have we done wrong exactly apart from make the Windsors sound like alien repitilians who are trying to dominate the world!!!

[edit on 11/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

"Ummmmmmm...."

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, OK, people.

Who wants to guess where the fleur-de-lis comes from?

What does it represent, and if it has meant the same thing for so long, has it meant the same thing only to the SAME people, or did middle-age Monarchs just decide they also liked it?

Nygdan, your habit of not coming up with a response, but rather line-by-line commentary is sad. Its not hard to pick apart a post that took 5 minutes to write, is it? So then why not share your knowledge, rather than pointing out what others DON'T know on the subject? It astounds me that you wouldn't rather write a paragraph saying what you think, rather, telling others what they think is wrong.

"judges in the underworld", Now with this statement you may be onto something. But there can't be other judges, so they are THE judges of the underworld.

And does anyone want to guess why are mountains considered SACRED?

Because, they are the DEEPEST depths of the Underworld. The top of a mountain (or altar) is the same physical location as the corresponding nearest low point of the under world, and thus, the two worlds are closest there.

So a sacrifice on a mountain top is not to God, as we would be led to believe, but to the Demons of the Underworld, however you wish to view that.

Anything on an altar would serve this purpose effectively, though.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

antiriad
"Ummmmmmm...."

Can't quite get the words out, what are you trying to say??? By the way is all of just a load of BS inc. Diana's suspicious death??

off subject question but what does orbis non suficit mean???

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Stop beating on him and let him beleive what he beleives. To him its exciting.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

antiriad
"Ummmmmmm...."

Can't quite get the words out, what are you trying to say??? By the way is all of just a load of BS inc. Diana's suspicious death??

"Ummmmmmm...." as in "signature
I have never seen two people on pot get in a fight because it is fliping IMPOSSIBLE. "Hey, buddy!" "Hey, what?" "Ummmmmmm...." End of argument.. - Bill hicks"

"Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." ...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
But this thread is NOT about reptilians. It's about Prince Charles. And it's silly.

Then why reply to the thread to begin with, telling people to shut up, and how silly it is. Now that's silly.

Why don't you start your own "I Don't Believe Reptiles" rather than poisoning this thread with your own 'drivel'? I love it when somebody gets on a thread just to tell us how silly it is to discuss it. And no, I still don't like you, you're belligerant.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

antiriad
"Ummmmmmm...."

"Ummmmmmm...." as in "signature
I have never seen two people on pot get in a fight because it is fliping IMPOSSIBLE. "Hey, buddy!" "Hey, what?" "Ummmmmmm...." End of argument.. - Bill hicks"

"Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." "Ummmmmmm...." ...

heeeeey, Whatsofunny???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join