It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Dr Love

I just like to see evidence before I buy into something. Sorry, but you cannot go through life speculating about everything. It makes you seem paranoid.

Man, I don't care if it makes me seem paranoid. I'm telling you that a whole bunch of stuff that's happened in this world throughout your lifetime didn't just happen, it was made to happen.

I wish the world was as utopian as you seem to think it is.

Look, I'm not an idiot and I understand politics and public relations. I'm a lot more realistic than you think. But you are not being realistic or open-minded. You are being speculative and paranoid.

He's not whatsoever.

Sebwerk, you should research the global conspiracy then you'll understand that it is bloodlines that control the world and as a result, instigate and orcastrate what the vast majority of the population consider "accidently".

Just about EVERYTHING of any significant does not happen by accident atall... FACT.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sebatwerk

I would say that "speculative" and "open-minded" often overlap. Ask anyone on this forum who's dealt with me before, I'm as open-minded as they come. I'm Fox Mulder's bastard son.

Don't make me break out the rubber gloves and the Vaseline!

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Driver
even the Bible states it was the sons of the Gods who went on to fill the seats of power in Sumer and babylon becuase of their "divine right to tule over men".

The bible does not state it as god but rather the Elohim (Those that came from the sky).

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Sebwerk, you should research the global conspiracy then you'll understand that it is bloodlines that control the world and as a result, instigate and orcastrate what the vast majority of the population consider "accidently".

No, I would not understand that because there is no evidence whatsoever that what you are claiming is true. I'm sorry to say it, but there just isn't. Circumstance is not enough to convince me of anything, and I'm sorry that you are so willing to believe whatever makes a good story and goes against conventional wisdom.

Just about EVERYTHING of any significant does not happen by accident atall... FACT.

No, it is NOT a FACT! Again, unless there is evidence of what you claimed above, which there isn't, it cannot be called fact.

You seem to have a real problem with the concept of evidence.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Driver
even the Bible states it was the sons of the Gods who went on to fill the seats of power in Sumer and babylon becuase of their "divine right to tule over men".

The bible does not state it as god but rather the Elohim (Those that came from the sky).

Yes but the humans at the time thought they were their Gods.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No, I would not understand that because there is no evidence whatsoever that what you are claiming is true. I'm sorry to say it, but there just isn't. Circumstance is not enough to convince me of anything, and I'm sorry that you are so willing to believe whatever makes a good story and goes against conventional wisdom.

No, it is NOT a FACT! Again, unless there is evidence of what you claimed above, which there isn't, it cannot be called fact.

You seem to have a real problem with the concept of evidence.

hahaaa, you should research just how many people in power today decend from the Windsors and their off-shoots such as the Sin Clairs.

These Illuminati bloodlines really are in control.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And, of course, you do not have evidence that the Illuminati even exists.

You are just WAY too eager to believe whatever makes a good story. You shouldn't be so willing to simply believe what anyone tells you. You are so hesitant to believe what the media tells you, why can't you be more hesitant to believe what David Icke tells you?

[edit on 11-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You are just WAY too eager to believe whatever makes a good story.

If they dont exist, it still dosent render the whole argument invalid.

Originally posted by sebatwerkYou shouldn't be so willing to simply believe what anyone tells you. You are so hesitant to believe what the media tells you, why can't you be more hesitant to believe what David Icke tells you?

I will hear something and then I will research it from other places and if enough people say the same thing, I'll beleive it.

Icke is by far the most knowledeable person on the whole global conspiracy and lines of kingships from Babylon to the present day so most of what he says I'll believe.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If they dont exist, it still dosent render the whole argument invalid.

Look, the point is that you need to be more critical and suspicious of what EVERYONE tells you, not just the media nd gov't, but also David Icke, other posters, what you read in books and websites, etc etc

Analyze everything for YOURSELF. Demand evidence! Use logic and reason before you come to any conclusions. And dont claim something is FACT, when you cannot prove it. Seek proof of everything!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Don't take the bait fellas. This guy is a human echo (see the Cremation of Care thread). He'll be arguing about lack of evidence 'til the end of time.

Peace

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hope this isn't taken as a direct attack, but someone needs to say it.

Driver, I've seen several of your threads and posts. It seems quite obvious to me that you are buying in to the theories of David Icke. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the things Icke writes about are not true. Icke is a fiction writer, although a very entertaining one, at times.

The reason I know that Icke is dead wrong on so many issues is not because his tales are fantastic. That alone means nothing. The reason I know is because his theories contradict established facts; history and science. They also contradict each other. Icke's stories could be the most reasonable in the world and I still would not believe them for those reasons.

I'm pretty sure you are going to dismiss this reply out of hand, Driver, but maybe someone else will take it seriously. As for the pictures you posted above, I think everyone else has done a good job of explaining the truth behind those, so I won't comment other than that I agree with their explanations. The royal family are not shapeshifting reptiles; as cool as that would be if it was true, it isn't.

Again, I apologize if this sounds like a direct attack. It is not intended as such. I am trying to help you, Driver, see that this stuff you believe in is pure fantasy. (although I'm pretty sure I won't convince you) My advice is to compare Icke's work with known history and science, as well as examine the internal contradictions in his work, and come to your own conclusions.

In any event, because you are consistently spreading disinformation all over this forum, I regretfully inform you that I am placing you on 'ignore'.

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Although, strictly speaking, I don't think you are violating this, because you honestly believe this stuff is true for some reason. I'm just tired of seeing your falsehoods posted again and again, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Don't take the bait fellas. This guy is a human echo (see the Cremation of Care thread). He'll be arguing aout lack of evidence 'til the end of time.

Are you saying I'm wrong?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm not going to even begin to get into how ridiculous this thread is. But I will say, that if nothing else, the title of the thread, Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards, is completely misleading. The photos you presented as proof is not proof at all. At the very best it's completely unreliable, and very weak EVIDENCE. Proof and evidence are 2 completely different things. This thread is about what Driver beleives to be evidence. It is not about PROOF!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
driver, how do you explain the end of the stuart line ?

The end of the Stuart line with the death of Queen Anne led to the drawing up of the Act of Settlement in 1701, which provided that only Protestants could hold the throne. The next in line according to the provisions of this act was George of Hanover, yet Stuart princes remained in the wings. The Stuart legacy was to linger on in the form of claimants to the Crown for another century.

how do you explain that the british throne was split (until 1603) into 2, a scottish and english throne.

Do we have 2 lizard lines ?????

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sebatwerk

Look man, I'm not going to get in to one of these neverending arguments with you. Life's too short!!

I'll say it once again, the evidence you ask for cannot possibly be provided because it's like a rotting corpse that's been buried. I don't see the corpse necessarily, but my sense of smell tells me that something rotten was there, and my sense of sight let's me see the remaining maggots that were feeding on the corpse.

Dude, anybody that needs evidence in order to believe in everything is not open-minded. Being open-minded is knowing that evidence is sometimes hidden from us, sometimes for our own good and sometimes not. That's where it starts.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am extremely curious... you don't seem to follow any of the latest conspiracys....
you are not even very good at slamming or flameing others... (although you do seem to try so hard)
you have ridiculed this theory and tried to state that it doesn't belong here...
when anything involving a secret side to the royal family sure seems to belong here... if not... then where else?

Personally i think Icke is a dolt... but that doesn't mean I wont look at "evidence" that trys to convince us otherwise...

the pics and dates are suspicious... cosmetic surgery could explain a lot, but still, not all... maybe an illness or anemia... but it is quite unusual...

so my question to you is...
do you shrug at every unusual thing you see and say "NAH, couldn't happen"
if so... then i repeat my original question...
why the hell are you on this board, unless you want to explore and be enlightened by possible conspiracys
that is kinda the whole reason this board exists...

just wondering if you wouldn't be more at home on the young singles webboard... just a suggestion...
(I assume single, becuase you seem to be a very disagreeable sort, with anger problems)
I apologize for confronting you on this, but I am also a skeptic and consider it poor form to dispute by negation and ridicule... that just breeds more ridicule... and that is one reason we have the "black band"
... show some facts man... don't just shout "Nah..., you're a putz"
find that hole in the arguement... now go get em...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Look man, I'm not going to get in to one of these neverending arguments with you. Life's too short!!
Dude, anybody that needs evidence in order to believe in everything is not open-minded. Being open-minded is knowing that evidence is sometimes hidden from us, sometimes for our own good and sometimes not. That's where it starts.

Then I guess I am just more discerning and critical of what people tell me than you are. You are not willing to believe what the government and media tells you, but you readily buy into whatever david icke or a similar crackpot with false credentials writes in a book. Seems like a double-standard to me. You need to judge what everyone tells you with equal criteria.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
so my question to you is...
do you shrug at every unusual thing you see and say "NAH, couldn't happen"
if so... then i repeat my original question...
why the hell are you on this board, unless you want to explore and be enlightened by possible conspiracys
that is kinda the whole reason this board exists...

No, I do not dismiss anyting people say, but I am VERY demanding of proof and use logic when coming to conclusions. This is something that very few people on this forum seem to do.

My principal interest is Freemasons, and that is why I am really on this forum. I am here to discuss and to help people see the truth about Freemasonry. I got involved in this argument on the side, and just noticed that what certain people call "evidence" is really no such thing. That is what I am arguing now.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
By the way, I don't have a problem with people speculating and sharing ideas and stuff, but when someone claims that something is a FACT, then they should be prepared to back it up.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Peace people,
Keep an open mind and don't fight among each other.

Flaming does nothing constructive for anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join