It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Infact, the fact that the royal lines of Europe today all spawned from the Sumerian kings is confirmation that they do have reptillian DNA which makes it alot easier for reptilian posession.

HOW IS THAT CONFIRMATION THAT THEY ARE REPTILES!?!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT EVIDENCE IS!?!?!?

And we all know the Gods they talk of were nothing but ET's from another planet. The Draconians.

Uuuh, no, we don't know that. You THINK that.

link   

Originally posted by Hunting VeritasNot to go off subject but Diana, Princess of Wales was more than likely murdered. It was no accident thats for sure also just happened to hit the 13th column. She also made a note before she died saying she was going to be killed in a car accident 10 months ealier.

Yup, not only is the 13th pillar an oddity but how about her driver taking the long route or how about the last minute swap of the car and how about the fact that under the Pont Dalma tunnel (where she died) was an ancint sacrificial spot to the moon goddess wait for it..... DIANA !!!!!!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
It wasn't? So what was the significance of the thirteenth column? Why would anyone go through all that trouble? Do you really think that murders are that easy to orchestrate, much less plan the EXACT point of impact in a car accident?

Ever Heard of Remotely Controlled Bombs?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Surely no ordinary human could get mosquito bites, pimples, or lose a few pounds in a few days, or have some shirts that are tight in the neck, while other shirts are looser....my God....Icke was right! [/sarcasm off]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
let me get this straight.

I'm not saying they are lizards under their skin.

what i'm saying is that the DNA they possess is that of the "Gods" of Suemr and Babylon... AKA the Draconians and Annukai.

the significance of this DNA is that it has a vibrational resonance that is very highly compatible with that of the Draconians and therfore, they are easier to poseess.

Note the word POSSES.... big word to remember when talknig about this stuff.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

But there wasn't a bomb. It was a collision.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've noticed the ones everyone calls shapeshifters also have a lot of liver spots. Seriously.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

what i'm saying is that the DNA they possess is that of the "Gods" of Suemr and Babylon... AKA the Draconians and Annukai.

Again: DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS!?

And I'm talking about CONCLUSIVE evidence, not the abortion of logic you like to call "proof".

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
It was no accident thats for sure also just happened to hit the 13th column.

It wasn't? So what was the significance of the thirteenth column? Why would anyone go through all that trouble? Do you really think that murders are that easy to orchestrate, much less plan the EXACT point of impact in a car accident?

Sorry Seb, but all what I posted and you quote me on a piece that barely represents what I am trying to say. Why was Diana held in the tunnel for an hour before being taken to hospital Dead. Friday the 13th anyone. Mind control anyone??? So you can mind control someone to crash a car but you cannot tell them EXACTLY where to crash the car. I know, I know its just ramblings but most of what I say is true nontheless.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

No need for bombs.

Sebatwerk do you even know the potential that mind control has?

Many assasinations and mass-murders have been the result of mind control.

This is not fiction... the effectivness of mind control is extreme.

Google MK Ultra and "Honey comb slide mind control technique" or "truama based mind control" before you bother responsding.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Do you believe everything you're told by the media? Do you really think her death was caused by paparazzi? Dude.........wake up and smell the sanka!!
You're part of the conditioned majority, and that majority will be the end of all of us.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting VeritasNot to go off subject but Diana, Princess of Wales was more than likely murdered. It was no accident thats for sure also just happened to hit the 13th column. She also made a note before she died saying she was going to be killed in a car accident 10 months ealier.

Yup, not only is the 13th pillar an oddity but how about her driver taking the long route or how about the last minute swap of the car and how about the fact that under the Pont Dalma tunnel (where she died) was an ancint sacrificial spot to the moon goddess wait for it..... DIANA !!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for you to post this. Most interesting.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Again: DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS!?

And I'm talking about CONCLUSIVE evidence, not the abortion of logic you like to call "proof".

The proof is across the world.... written in ancient texts... hell even the Bible states it was the sons of the Gods who went on to fill the seats of power in Sumer and babylon becuase of their "divine right to tule over men".

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sebatwerk do you even know the potential that mind control has?

Oh please, you can use the "mind control" argument for ANYTHING you want then, claiming it to be a conspiracy. Going byb that logic, everything that has ever happened to anyone influentials is a conspiracy. Accidents just don't happen in your world.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I've noticed the ones everyone calls shapeshifters also have a lot of liver spots. Seriously.

Yeah, it seems like they all have very splotchy, clammy looking skin. They probably wear more make-up than Prince.

Peace

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Do you believe everything you're told by the media?

I just like to see evidence before I buy into something. Sorry, but you cannot go through life speculating about everything. It makes you seem paranoid.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerkAnd it's silly.

Its not silly atall.

Infact, the fact that the royal lines of Europe today all spawned from the Sumerian kings is confirmation that they do have reptillian DNA which makes it alot easier for reptilian posession.

Remember, all texts from around the world state that the Sumerian kings were the result of interbreeding of the gods with human woman.

And we all know the Gods they talk of were nothing but ET's from another planet. The Draconians.

you can also fond texts that say the sun is a chariot driven by a god........you may want to look more into the english throne, and the various families that have occupied it. It's hard to say its one line......look at the family tree of elizabeth, thats a lot of lizards ! you have a lot of homework to do young man, pictures of moles don't cut it.

www.royal.gov.uk...

The end of the Stuart line with the death of Queen Anne led to the drawing up of the Act of Settlement in 1701, which provided that only Protestants could hold the throne. The next in line according to the provisions of this act was George of Hanover, yet Stuart princes remained in the wings. The Stuart legacy was to linger on in the form of claimants to the Crown for another century.

if lines have been broken, how can they be lizards !!!!!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I just like to see evidence before I buy into something. Sorry, but you cannot go through life speculating about everything. It makes you seem paranoid.

Man, I don't care if it makes me seem paranoid. I'm telling you that a whole bunch of stuff that's happened in this world throughout your lifetime didn't just happen, it was made to happen.

I wish the world was as utopian as you seem to think it is.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Dude they have been throwing false histories and crap like out into circulation for ever!

Its so god damm obvious they are direct descendants of the kings of Sumer and babylon.

Just look at all the regalia of the Queen and the Royal family.... ITS ALL BABYLONIAN SYMBOLISM !!!!!!!!

Besides, if they arnt descendants of the Babylonian kings then where the hell did they get their "divine right to rule" from?

EDIT: And explain to me where the Babylonian kingship lines went after the Fuedal era ended?

Answer: Theire regin never ended... they just agreed to democracy where they rule underground.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Man, I don't care if it makes me seem paranoid. I'm telling you that a whole bunch of stuff that's happened in this world throughout your lifetime didn't just happen, it was made to happen.

I wish the world was as utopian as you seem to think it is.

Look, I'm not an idiot and I understand politics and public relations. I'm a lot more realistic than you think. But you are not being realistic or open-minded. You are being speculative and paranoid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join